Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,446 members, 7,812,352 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:09 PM

Amazing Juice Maker You Don't Know About - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Amazing Juice Maker You Don't Know About (2303 Views)

Sold / UPDATED: LAPTOP DEALS YOU DON'T WANNA MISS. / Double Door Samsung Refrigerator Ice Maker 6ft" Tall For Sale.. Tokunbo @ 190k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amazing Juice Maker You Don't Know About by BrownShawty(f): 7:19pm On May 20, 2016
Hello guys..

Before I proceed I would like to ask if you love drinking juice at all,most people like ready made juices, well I hate it.
A person like me for example my boss has this blender in his office and we drink juice everyday even with the whole dollar saga,we blend apple,pineapple and sometimes watermelon..it depends

You might be wondering how I knew all of this that i'll be listing out soon,oh well I'm copying it from a book they gave us at park n shop in VI detailing the products specs when we wanted to buy one so I decided to share and I hope this isn't bad..there's love in sharing grin

JMB 01 and JMB 02 (that's what they call it)

JMB 02 colors are Brown and Blue and the picture is the brown one. (Got the pictures online) but I don't know the price to this because I don't have one.

Material - plastic
Feed chute type - small mouth
Motor speed - 45r/min
Rated voltage - 220-240volts
Power - 120 watts

JMB-01 is the second picture and and this one sells at 29990 and I have an experience with this already but I don't know much about the other blender.
Color - It has a kinda Metallic/Grey color
Capacity - 1L
Feed chute type - wide mouth
Motor speed - 45r/min
Power - 150walts

The two juice master blender key attractions are
1. They give you 5times more nutrient than a regular juice extractor
2. Gives you 80% more juice than the regular juice extractor
3 . works by squeezing out your juice by slowly passing it through a screw like device
4.This device gives you pure juice without affecting the chemistry of your juiceI would like to ask this question..
der key attractions are

Any question?? Ask Nairaland

2 Likes

Re: Amazing Juice Maker You Don't Know About by Cakewalker: 7:57pm On May 20, 2016
This is a good one *thumbs up *
Re: Amazing Juice Maker You Don't Know About by Cakewalker: 6:36am On May 21, 2016
BrownShawty:
Hello guys..

Before I proceed I would like to ask if you love drinking juice at all,most people like ready made juices, well I hate it.
A person like me for example my boss has this blender in his office and we drink juice everyday even with the whole dollar saga,we blend apple,pineapple and sometimes watermelon..it depends

You might be wondering how I knew all of this that i'll be listing out soon,oh well I'm copying it from a book they gave us at park n shop in VI detailing the products specs when we wanted to buy one so I decided to share and I hope this isn't bad..there's love in sharing grin

JMB 02 colors are Brown and Blue and the picture is the brown one. (Got the pictures online) but I don't know the price to this because I don't have one.

Material - plastic
Motor speed - 45r/min
Power - 120 watts

JMB-01 is the second picture and and this one sells at 29990 and I have an experience with this already but I don't know much about the other blender.
Capacity - 1L
Motor speed - 45r/min
Power - 150walts

3 . works by squeezing out your juice by slowly passing it through a screw like device
4.This device gives you pure juice without affecting the chemistry of your juiceI would like to ask this question..
der key attractions are

I have seen something like this before last time I was in Dubai... Searched for it in Nigeria last year and couldn't get it... Good to finally have it here
Re: Amazing Juice Maker You Don't Know About by Cakewalker: 6:39am On May 21, 2016
And mind you it is not a blender, it has a totally different mode of operation from a blender... It is more like a juice squeezer
Re: Amazing Juice Maker You Don't Know About by TeeFeh(f): 3:12pm On May 21, 2016
Nice one anyways
Re: Amazing Juice Maker You Don't Know About by nynyola101: 7:48pm On May 21, 2016
This is for people like my mum... wonderful innovation
Re: Amazing Juice Maker You Don't Know About by BrownShawty(f): 9:12pm On May 22, 2016
Cakewalker:

I have seen something like this before last time I was in Dubai... Searched for it in Nigeria last year and couldn't get it... Good to finally have it here
we bought ours in Nigeria oh..which year are you talking about?
Re: Amazing Juice Maker You Don't Know About by BrownShawty(f): 9:14pm On May 22, 2016
Cakewalker:
And mind you it is not a blender, it has a totally different mode of operation from a blender... It is more like a juice squeezer
LOL that's true but why's it called JMB I used to think its juice master blender
Re: Amazing Juice Maker You Don't Know About by BrownShawty(f): 9:33pm On May 22, 2016
nynyola101:
This is for people like my mum... wonderful innovation
LOL its a pity my mom is late now,she would also love this
Re: Amazing Juice Maker You Don't Know About by damola1: 11:27pm On May 22, 2016
Ta.. Chinko version o!

The real version is: kuvings.. Comes in series b6000, they call it, slow juicer... e maddings gan ni!

But e cost o... but as everybody yarns.. I go buy 1 for my mama and 1 for my sef... but e cost o!..

Was at the food trade fair last week at eko hotels and fell in love with it...

Re: Amazing Juice Maker You Don't Know About by nynyola101: 9:54pm On May 24, 2016
BrownShawty:
LOL its a pity my mom is late now,she would also love this
Awww.. sorry bouh that...
Re: Amazing Juice Maker You Don't Know About by nynyola101: 10:07pm On May 24, 2016
damola1:
Ta.. Chinko version o!

The real version is: kuvings.. Comes in series b6000, they call it, slow juicer... e maddings gan ni!

But e cost o... but as everybody yarns.. I go buy 1 for my mama and 1 for my sef... but e cost o!..

Was at the food trade fair last week at eko hotels and fell in love with it...
They're are different companies that make things like this... because you knew one before now doesn't mean this one is chinko...

1 Like

Re: Amazing Juice Maker You Don't Know About by zsch: 1:48am On May 25, 2016
BrownShawty:
Hello guys..

Material - plastic
Motor speed - 45r/min
Power - 120 watts

Capacity - 1L
Motor speed - 45r/min
Power - 150walts

der key attractions are

Do you sell these? If not, any idea where it can be purchased from. I too am familiar with Kuvings but it's too expensive.
Re: Amazing Juice Maker You Don't Know About by BrownShawty(f): 3:13pm On May 25, 2016
zsch:

Do you sell these? If not, any idea where it can be purchased from. I too am familiar with Kuvings but it's too expensive.
I said we use this in our office almost everyday...this is just 29990 and its okay..I have never heard of kuvings...this product is okay..for me.
I also can't use sth that isn't good...we are a law firm
Re: Amazing Juice Maker You Don't Know About by BrownShawty(f): 3:15pm On May 25, 2016
zsch:

they sell at 3chub,park and shop and spar and so many other places
Re: Amazing Juice Maker You Don't Know About by thatbiggirl: 7:23am On May 30, 2016
I love the juice master tree blender, and I think it is safe for me to just count 30k right? Because that 29990 is just RRP. Lol

BrownShawty:
I said we use this in our office almost everyday...this is just 29990 and its okay..I have never heard of kuvings...this product is okay..for me.
I also can't use sth that isn't good...we are a law firm
Re: Amazing Juice Maker You Don't Know About by thatbiggirl: 7:24am On May 30, 2016
@OP is it sold only in Lagos?
Re: Amazing Juice Maker You Don't Know About by BrownShawty(f): 4:23pm On Jun 02, 2016
thatbiggirl:
I love the juice master tree blender, and I think it is safe for me to just count 30k right? Because that 29990 is just RRP. Lol

lol 10N is something so let's just say 29990
Re: Amazing Juice Maker You Don't Know About by BrownShawty(f): 4:24pm On Jun 02, 2016
thatbiggirl:
@OP is it sold only in Lagos?
I doubt that..but it can't be
Re: Amazing Juice Maker You Don't Know About by williesmith: 3:31pm On Jun 11, 2016
Superb ! I already want it ! I just finished reading an excellent review on top blenders ( at http://thebestblenders.net/ ) , but I never suspected device like this existed !

(1) (Reply)

All Phones For Sale. Going Cheap / How Much Is Compaq Mini 8inches Screen Laptop?i Want To Buy. / Blackberry-like Service For Nokia,samsung And Sony Ericcson Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.