Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,184 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:33 AM

Why Did Buhari And His Wife Glorify A Bastard Boko Child? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Did Buhari And His Wife Glorify A Bastard Boko Child? (3555 Views)

Charly Boy: "Any Politician Or Pastor That Owns A Private Jet Is A Bastard" / Did Buhari Commit An Impeachable Offence With Operation Python Dance? / Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo Watching The Arrival Of Buhari On NTA (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Did Buhari And His Wife Glorify A Bastard Boko Child? by MeAboki(m): 2:06am On May 21, 2016
MossadAgent:

So assuming this girl is authentic and that baby is a product of a bastardized union between her and her rapist terrorist pedophile boko abductor, why in God's name is the president carrying that thing?

Is Aso Rock under the gworo dullard boko celebrating her bastard child?

Remember, all the abducted chibok girls where supposed to be Christians who shekau claimed to have converted and sold off.

This pic is looking like an endorsement by the president for Muslim men to abduct, rape and convert Christian girls.

If you recall this is what Ese's abductor did with full connivance and support from the kano sharia court and Emir palace.

I didn't want to respond to your bigotry but seeing how this sad unfortunate case is being turned into an Islam/Muslim bashing thread and quickly gaining support of equally ignorant minded set of hateful ppl like yourself; I unfortunately feel obliged to respond in the same kind.

First of all, let me ask you what you feel should rightly be done to the child - abandon and not to care for it simply because you think it is a bastard?
Did the child asked to be conceived into this world and what may possibly be its crime that it should deserve to be castigated and discriminated against - and would such discrimination conform with Christian doctrine (assuming you are Christian)?

Lastly, talking about bastards; a lot of you from the south embrace the culture of impregnating your women prior to marriage (basically to be assured of their fertility) and by definition many of you are therefore bastards.

By the same token, your bastard children shouldn't therefore be christened or accepted by your churches let alone their parents being married before it in the first place - your bigotry is unfortunately typical of the pot calling the kettle black.

BTW, that child is not a bastard because its parents were effectively married - though not necessarily under circumstances which may agree with everybody (both Christians and Muslims).

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Did Buhari And His Wife Glorify A Bastard Boko Child? by MossadAgent: 3:35am On May 21, 2016
MeAboki:

BTW, that child is not a bastard because its parents were effectively married - though not necessarily under circumstances which may agree with everybody (both Christians and Muslims).

Utter nonsense.

This is why I had to bring in the religious angle because you Muslims falsely claim the young girl was married to her Muslim abductor.

This is how you believed that Ese Osuru was rightfully married to her abductor Yanusa without her parents' approval or hers.

No make me swear for you

This is why we need to go our separate ways and leave all this Muslim madness in your useless one Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Why Did Buhari And His Wife Glorify A Bastard Boko Child? by rose54321: 4:28am On May 21, 2016
Jon snow, a bastard, might end up being Azor Ahai.
The circumstances of your birth is just formality, doesn't determine s.hit.
Re: Why Did Buhari And His Wife Glorify A Bastard Boko Child? by mu2sa2: 5:13am On May 21, 2016
MossadAgent:

I am not yoruba

Did I ask for the baby to be destroyed?

Like his boko father abi?

If you can't comprehend what I am driving at then stop quoting me.

I am against the fact that the president thinks this is something worth celebrating and showcasing - a Christian girl abducted and raped by a moslem terrorist regains her freedom with a bastard child in tow.
Is she supposed to be having babies for boko lunatics or facing her studies in university?

How are you different fyom boko haram? - you impose Christianity on Amina Ali the same way boko haram impose Islam on abducted Christians.
Re: Why Did Buhari And His Wife Glorify A Bastard Boko Child? by worksmart(m): 5:25am On May 21, 2016
OP, you are wrong on this.
President could not fully welcome a woman without acknowledging her baby whom she is still nursing.
Its as simple as that.
Re: Why Did Buhari And His Wife Glorify A Bastard Boko Child? by MeAboki(m): 7:28am On May 21, 2016
MossadAgent:

Utter nonsense.

This is why I had to bring in the religious angle because you Muslims falsely claim the young girl was married to her Muslim abductor.

This is how you believed that Ese Osuru was rightfully married to her abductor Yanusa without her parents' approval or hers.

No make me swear for you

This is why we need to go our separate ways and leave all this Muslim madness in your useless one Nigeria

Odechukwu classmate; even though you correctly quoted me, you still fail to see where I already said such marriage may not necessarily be agreeable to everybody, both Christians and Muslims - it is clearly written out there; yet you still insist on showing your dullness, Chai! na wa oOh!.
Re: Why Did Buhari And His Wife Glorify A Bastard Boko Child? by obongtunji: 1:52pm On May 21, 2016
MeAboki:

Lastly, talking about bastards; a lot of you from the south embrace the culture of impregnating your women prior to marriage (basically to be assured of their fertility) and by definition many of you are therefore bastards.

By the same token, your bastard children shouldn't therefore be christened or accepted by your churches let alone their parents being married before it in the first place - your bigotry is unfortunately typical of the pot calling the kettle black.

Mossadagent quoted you but avoided this very part that struck him right in the heart and that gave me a clue to something I wouldn't want to talk about publicly
MeAboki, what you said is very true, God bless you.
Re: Why Did Buhari And His Wife Glorify A Bastard Boko Child? by obongtunji: 1:57pm On May 21, 2016
MossadAgent:

This thread is drawing all the bastards out like sniper insecticide will do to roaches

Believe me I'm not surprise at your reply. If you can insult your father's age mate then who am I to escape your childish behaviour.
Re: Why Did Buhari And His Wife Glorify A Bastard Boko Child? by ShinnBet: 2:00pm On May 21, 2016
obongtunji:

Believe me I'm not surprise at your reply. If you can insult your father's age mate then who am I to escape your childish behaviour.

Yorubas like defending bastadry

Why?
Re: Why Did Buhari And His Wife Glorify A Bastard Boko Child? by ShinnBet: 2:01pm On May 21, 2016
obongtunji:

Mossadagent quoted you but avoided this very part that struck him right in the heart and that gave me a clue to something I wouldn't want to talk about publicly
MeAboki, what you said is very true, God bless you.

Utter nonsense.

Ab0ki Muslim north is the most vice ridden part of Nigeria with serial pedophiles and homosexuals on the loose.
Re: Why Did Buhari And His Wife Glorify A Bastard Boko Child? by slimfit1(m): 2:05pm On May 21, 2016
cindybella101:
See how this dude is castigating this innocent little baby as if we have a choice surrounding the circumstances in which we are born. That's a little innocent baby for Christ's sake cry

God forgive you cry

I don't know maybe we should hang the bady that was the response they were expecting.
Re: Why Did Buhari And His Wife Glorify A Bastard Boko Child? by obongtunji: 2:06pm On May 21, 2016
ShinnBet:

Yorubas like defending bastadry

Why?

Because majority of igbo that I know will first impregnate the lady they are dating to know if the lady is fertile or not, afterwards they will go and do something on the lady's head as they normally say. So, child conceived under this situation is a bastard. That's why you see Yoruba defending bastards. I think I've answered your question?
Re: Why Did Buhari And His Wife Glorify A Bastard Boko Child? by ShinnBet: 2:11pm On May 21, 2016
obongtunji:

Because majority of igbo that I know will first impregnate the lady they are dating to know if the lady is fertile or not, afterwards they will go and do something on the lady's head as they normally say. So, child conceived under this situation is a bastard. That's why you see Yoruba defending bastards. I think I've answered your question?

Shatap.

Yoruba account for highest baby mamas and births outside wedlock and it isn't uncommon to see a yoruba women having children for several different men.

That's why you support bastardry because chances are you are one.

Finally I am not igbo you bastard yoruba owambe conceived child
Re: Why Did Buhari And His Wife Glorify A Bastard Boko Child? by Nobody: 2:14pm On May 21, 2016
This is what you get when you believe that humans are equal undecided

Mynd44
Re: Why Did Buhari And His Wife Glorify A Bastard Boko Child? by obongtunji: 2:15pm On May 21, 2016
ShinnBet:

Shatap.

Yoruba account for highest baby mamas and births outside wedlock and it isn't uncommon to see a yoruba women having children for several different men.

That's why you support bastardry because chances are you are one.

Finally I am not igbo you bastard yoruba owambe conceived child

For you to call me bastard I'm very sure you are not far from being one Mr ShinnBet. Please enjoy your weekend.
Re: Why Did Buhari And His Wife Glorify A Bastard Boko Child? by ShinnBet: 2:17pm On May 21, 2016
obongtunji:

For you to call me bastard I'm very sure you are not far from being one Mr ShinnBet. Please enjoy your weekend.

Take it up with your yeye mama a not me
Re: Why Did Buhari And His Wife Glorify A Bastard Boko Child? by obongtunji: 2:21pm On May 21, 2016
ShinnBet:

Take it up with your yeye mama a not me

I have nothing to take up, I think you are the one that need to investigate the more, probably you will get some clues bye
Re: Why Did Buhari And His Wife Glorify A Bastard Boko Child? by ShinnBet: 2:26pm On May 21, 2016
obongtunji:

I have nothing to take up, I think you are the one that need to investigate the more, probably you will get some clues bye

Lol

I yoruba man can never be sure of his paternity

No be una get magun patent?

All but one of tuface baby mamas are yoruba

What does that tell you of your useless dysfunctional race?

Even ab0kis boast that all agbereoes in Lagos are their illicit children

Nah lie? Even your jagaban fraud is a bastard.
Re: Why Did Buhari And His Wife Glorify A Bastard Boko Child? by obongtunji: 2:36pm On May 21, 2016
ShinnBet:

Lol

I yoruba man can never be sure of his paternity

No be una get magun patent?

All but one of tuface baby mamas are yoruba

What does that tell you of your useless dysfunctional race?

Even ab0kis boast that all agbereoes in Lagos are their illicit children

Nah lie? Even your jagaban fraud is a bastard.

It shows you are also from an illicit affairs. Good day please
Re: Why Did Buhari And His Wife Glorify A Bastard Boko Child? by Nobody: 6:02pm On May 22, 2016
MossadAgent:

Rubbish.

The only reason Muslims like you support this nonsense is because the girl is supposed to be Christians just like ese and it is part of your lunatic jihad to abduct and rape Christian girls.

As I said I have no grudges against the child but truth be told the baby is a bastard child of a rapist and kidnapper.

You can't deny that.

What I am against is that old Fool with his child bride portraying the Chibok girl with her bastard baby as if that is a normal thing.

If Zahra was to be in that girls shoes will buhari even look at that child?

Total rubbish
yes now I know how foolish u are? Calling the president a fool speaks volume of ur person. Am not surprise at how willing u want to associate Islam to this. were u xpectin him to throw away the child? That child is innocent but only a victim of circumstances and for d president showing compassion does not translate to endorsement of d actions of boko haram. Mind u folks like u Neva seize to amaze me

1 Like

Re: Why Did Buhari And His Wife Glorify A Bastard Boko Child? by Nobody: 6:03pm On May 22, 2016
MossadAgent:

Rubbish.

The only reason Muslims like you support this nonsense is because the girl is supposed to be Christians just like ese and it is part of your lunatic jihad to abduct and rape Christian girls.

As I said I have no grudges against the child but truth be told the baby is a bastard child of a rapist and kidnapper.

You can't deny that.

What I am against is that old Fool with his child bride portraying the Chibok girl with her bastard baby as if that is a normal thing.

If Zahra was to be in that girls shoes will buhari even look at that child?

Total rubbish
yes now I know how foolish u are. Calling the president a fool speaks volume of ur person. Am not surprise at how willing u want to associate Islam to this. were u xpectin him to throw away the child? That child is innocent but only a victim of circumstances and for d president showing compassion does not translate to endorsement of d actions of boko haram. Use ur head.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BREAKING!!!: The Man In Aso Rock Is Not The Real President Buhari-jibrin / Why Fayose Lost. An Unbiased View From A PDP Member In Ekiti / APC Senators: Stop Foot-dragging, Impeach Saraki Now!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.