Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,099 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

BREAKING!!!: The Man In Aso Rock Is Not The Real President Buhari-jibrin - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING!!!: The Man In Aso Rock Is Not The Real President Buhari-jibrin (3559 Views)

Soyinka Speaks On Buhari, Jibrin From Sudan And Identity Theft In Poland / Pastor Canon Iyke Egbuonu Says "The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari" / BREAKING!!!: The Man In Aso Rock Is Not The Real President Buhari, Jibrin Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING!!!: The Man In Aso Rock Is Not The Real President Buhari-jibrin by BBBlaze: 5:13pm On Aug 27, 2017
With the recent events in the political space, suspended lawmaker, Abdulmumin Jibrin, known for his daring blowing lifestyle, wonders why President Buhari has been inactive in addressing the various issues that have overwhelmed the country.

The lawmaker wondered how Buhari who is well known for his doggedness suddenly turned to be very cold.

According to Abdulmumin, this is not the President Buhari people know as a no nonsense man, all is not well…

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING!!!: The Man In Aso Rock Is Not The Real President Buhari-jibrin by serverconnect(m): 5:17pm On Aug 27, 2017
PMB is a big disgrace to this country.

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING!!!: The Man In Aso Rock Is Not The Real President Buhari-jibrin by Nobody: 5:21pm On Aug 27, 2017
grin BMC CREW ON THE WAY

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!!!: The Man In Aso Rock Is Not The Real President Buhari-jibrin by whitebeard(m): 5:31pm On Aug 27, 2017
serverconnect:
I think it time we stop blaming the president, and take responsibility for what is happening, at leat the people are responsible for pmb being the president
Re: BREAKING!!!: The Man In Aso Rock Is Not The Real President Buhari-jibrin by Chikpat(m): 5:33pm On Aug 27, 2017
The man talking is not the real Hon Jibrin
Re: BREAKING!!!: The Man In Aso Rock Is Not The Real President Buhari-jibrin by Nobody: 5:35pm On Aug 27, 2017
serverconnect:
I think you need help.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!!!: The Man In Aso Rock Is Not The Real President Buhari-jibrin by psucc(m): 5:44pm On Aug 27, 2017
AntiIPOB:
I think you need help.
It is rather in the reverse.
They were early warnings but Tinubu et al we ready to damn all consequences. When Buhari could not know or remember the correct name of his running mate in one of his campaign rallies, that was a better point to have considered issues surrounding him.

No problem, time will tell it all.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING!!!: The Man In Aso Rock Is Not The Real President Buhari-jibrin by otodeluxe(m): 6:27pm On Aug 27, 2017
What do I stand to gain from criticizing the government? Nothing. It won't change anything. So no need to waste my energy. The little energy I have I will use it and increase my productivity embarassed

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING!!!: The Man In Aso Rock Is Not The Real President Buhari-jibrin by ustinelee(m): 6:31pm On Aug 27, 2017
Hahahaaaa
I can't stop laughing

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!!!: The Man In Aso Rock Is Not The Real President Buhari-jibrin by chernest2002: 6:37pm On Aug 27, 2017
Too weak to govern.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!!!: The Man In Aso Rock Is Not The Real President Buhari-jibrin by Nobody: 6:58pm On Aug 27, 2017
psucc:
It is rather in the reverse.
They were early warnings but Tinubu et al we ready to damn all consequences. When Buhari could not know or remember the correct name of his running mate in one of his campaign rallies, that was a better point to have considered issues surrounding him.

No problem, time will tell it all.
Pmb is going nowhere, you people should find better things to do.
Re: BREAKING!!!: The Man In Aso Rock Is Not The Real President Buhari-jibrin by feelgoodInc: 7:05pm On Aug 27, 2017
otodeluxe:
What do I stand to gain from criticizing the government? Nothing. It won't change anything. So no need to waste my energy. The little energy I have I will use it and increase my productivity embarassed

by increasing your productivity, what sldo you mean? like having sex and producing illegitimate children and sending them to beg for you, please which productivity are you talking about.... you can start a pyramid scheme. you said rather than waste your energy you rather use it to increase your ..... gringrin

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING!!!: The Man In Aso Rock Is Not The Real President Buhari-jibrin by otodeluxe(m): 7:53pm On Aug 27, 2017
feelgoodInc:

by increasing your productivity, what sldo you mean? like having sex and producing illegitimate children and sending them to beg for you, please which productivity are you talking about.... you can start a pyramid scheme. you said rather than waste your energy you rather use it to increase your ..... gringrin

LWKMD. cry
Is that the only productivity you know?
Re: BREAKING!!!: The Man In Aso Rock Is Not The Real President Buhari-jibrin by THUNDAR(m): 9:22pm On Aug 27, 2017
Hey Jibrin careful Where you thread zombies are everywhere!!! They'll be coming for you!

(1) (Reply)

Biafra: Amaechi Reveals Those Who Betrayed IPOB / HELP: Me / How Cattle Are Reared Abroad Vs How Is Done In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.