Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,138 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

Amina Ali/sera Luka Drama - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amina Ali/sera Luka Drama (451 Views)

New Photo Of Amina Ali And Her Daughter (Released Chibok Girl) / Amina Ali And Her Baby Meet Buhari At The Presidential Villa (photos) / Rescued Amina Ali Her Child And Husband (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Amina Ali/sera Luka Drama by BobNeli(m): 8:54pm On May 20, 2016
One more question I want to ask is, pls how old is Amina Ali now. Because from the look of that picture, the person I am seing there is not suposed to be morethan 15yrs of age. And if you subtract 2yrs from an availaible 15. The remainder will be 13yrs. Hence my humble question is, did Amina enrole in for the west African Examination council's SSCE at such an early age as 12/13yrs? At least, the fact that she cannot speak nor understand the accademic language of Nigeria, English language, proves that she is not a genius to have been qualified for a WAEC sitting at such an early age. (2) And for Sera Luka. Was she registered for the senior school certificate exam from JSS3? As the informations at our disposal have only proven the abducted gurls to be WAEC candidates only. Well, my take is this. The event planners of this highly sophisticated scam goofed when in their bid to diversify credibility, forgot that none of the gurls were suposed to be anything less than SS3 students. Already, there had been an ultimatum from the presidency that before may 29, at least not less than 9 chibok girls will have been rescued. But what we weren't told was that it is going to be a one-day one-rescue soap-opera. Posterity shall tell shaa.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Labour Congress, NLC, Has Called Of The Indefinite Strike / AGRICULTURE: Kano State Govt Earmarks N200 M To Purchase Surplus Wheat / DP BOT Sacks Sheriff, Makarfi; Takes Over Party Leadership

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.