Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,643 members, 7,861,983 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 04:01 AM

Ailing Economy: Every Wise Nigerian Should Prepare For Doomsday - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ailing Economy: Every Wise Nigerian Should Prepare For Doomsday (877 Views)

Be Wise Nigerian Youth,we Are Being Used / Lai Mohammed Demanded Visual Proof of Ailing President Yaradua 2010 / Avengers ‘blow Up 3 Pipelines’, Say Doomsday Ahead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ailing Economy: Every Wise Nigerian Should Prepare For Doomsday by Nobody: 9:17pm On May 20, 2016
With Forcados, Escravos, Qua Iboe and Bonny Terminals down, it only suggests NIGERIA HAS BEEN PULLED OFF HER LIFE SUPPORT.

Nigeria is like an elastic material at its yield point...any little force...(((BOOM)))...BREAKING POINT.

The Avengers are at work. Egbesu Sea Lions and the Isoko Liberation Front have joined the campaign...

Like an STD, they can't be pissed off. Or even wished off.

It is time for the Government to take a stand. This is no tea party...

The future is bleak...

Reality stares at us...

Anarchy looms...

Hunger looms...

The signs are already manifesting...

State and Local Governments unable to pay staff...

Hyper Inflation...

Job losses and rising unemployment...

Lack of basic commodities...

Nigerians should prepare for the worst as doomsday (Anarchy) seems to be less than three months away if this trend continues...

Let's stock our homes with basic necessities...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ailing Economy: Every Wise Nigerian Should Prepare For Doomsday by EasternActivist: 9:30pm On May 20, 2016
If only buhari didn't came to power...

All these things wouldn't have been thought about...

You call some people 5% and segregate them to justify your hate.

Yet you want them to siddon dey look you like god ?

Buhari no try and I equally blame those that was hyping his bigotry.

Now I don't care what happens to Nigeria in few months to come but I will never take side with this stoopid govt. No matter what. Let this country burn to ashes...

Proudly 5% and I stand with the ND militants

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ailing Economy: Every Wise Nigerian Should Prepare For Doomsday by Nobody: 9:37pm On May 20, 2016
EasternActivist:
If only buhari didn't came to power...

All these things wouldn't have been thought about...

You call some people 5% and segregate them to justify your hate.

Yet you want them to siddon dey look you like god ?

Buhari no try and I equally blame those that was hyping his bigotry.

Now I don't care what happens to Nigeria in few months to come but I will never take side with this stoopid govt. No matter what. Let this country burn to ashes...

Proudly 5% and I stand with the ND militants

At this point, I think we should pardon his trespasses because the multiplier effect of this sabotage will hit real hard on everyone.
Re: Ailing Economy: Every Wise Nigerian Should Prepare For Doomsday by EasternActivist: 10:09pm On May 20, 2016
MyPWisINCORRECT:

At this point, I think we should pardon his trespasses because the multiplier effect of this sabotage will hit real hard on everyone.

They say who is on the ground fears no fall...

The govt has vowed to make his government hard on us 5% and we accept we are already in our hard times bc of that bigot of a president. Now I don't fear of any hard times any more bc am in one already...

Let the 95% join us in this hard time and let Nigeria burn to ashes

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ailing Economy: Every Wise Nigerian Should Prepare For Doomsday by Nobody: 8:03am On May 21, 2016
May God help us.
Re: Ailing Economy: Every Wise Nigerian Should Prepare For Doomsday by pedrilo: 2:29pm On May 21, 2016
EasternActivist:

They say who is on the ground fears no fall...

The govt has vowed to make his government hard on us 5% and we accept we are already in our hard times bc of that bigot of a president. Now I don't fear of any hard times any more bc am in one already...

Let the 95% join us in this hard time and let Nigeria burn to ashes
u and u household will burn first.
Re: Ailing Economy: Every Wise Nigerian Should Prepare For Doomsday by EasternActivist: 2:31pm On May 21, 2016
pedrilo:
u and u household will burn first.

Get lost in the ashes with your generations

3 Likes

Re: Ailing Economy: Every Wise Nigerian Should Prepare For Doomsday by Nobody: 3:22pm On May 21, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Pls Tune To Ait Kakaki Going On APC Supporter Trying To Defend Buhari / This Is For Edo State Youths. / Fulani Herdsmen Victims Run Mad In Enugu State - Sun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.