Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,011 members, 7,821,547 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

Reasons Why I Still Think That Not Even A Girl Was Kidnapped From Chibok - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reasons Why I Still Think That Not Even A Girl Was Kidnapped From Chibok (580 Views)

Burial Of Hosea Ibi Who Was Kidnapped & Murdered In Taraba (Photos) / Suspected Killers Of Olumide Odimayo Who Was Kidnapped In Ondo, Paraded. Photos / Evidence That The First Rescue Chibok Girl Was Kidnapped By BH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons Why I Still Think That Not Even A Girl Was Kidnapped From Chibok by Nobody: 10:10pm On May 20, 2016
* Rescued Chibok girl is Faltama Mbaballa, says Army. * She's Nkeki Amina Alli, says Community. * She's Aishat Alli, says school principal. * She was rescued at Baale community, near Damboa, says Army. * She was found at Kilekusa community, says Chibok Community. * Army takes credit for her Rescue. * Chibok community says she was found by JTF * Chibok girl was 15 years at abduction 2years ago but today she is 19. 15+2=19. * Two years in the forest , she came out with a smooth skin, no hurt, not malnourished. NOTE: Aisha Buhari visited Chibok parents and donated N55milllion. Then, 24 hours after, one of the kidnapped girls with 3 names was rescued. QUESTIONS BEGGING FOR ANSWER * How did the girl escape from her captors? * How many days has the girl been wandering in the forest before she was rescued? * what was the girl feeding on all those days considering that she is a nursing mother? * Why can't this girl speak English, being an SSCE student at the time she was kidnapped? * Where did the terrorist husband emerge from or was he with the girl because the news broke with just the rescue of a chibok girl and baby? * Is a royal reception at Aso-Rock a punishment for a Terrorist for getting the chibok girl pregnant and killing hundreds?(Thank you Desert Storm) WORTHY OF NOTE The military had bombarded and cleared up all the camps, destroyed every food supplies, combed in and out Sambisa Forest in the past months. How am I supposed to get answers here.

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why I Still Think That Not Even A Girl Was Kidnapped From Chibok by kayc0(f): 10:21pm On May 20, 2016

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why I Still Think That Not Even A Girl Was Kidnapped From Chibok by phemmyutd(m): 10:32pm On May 20, 2016
The same reason will make me believe Enugu attack is a scam and never happened
Re: Reasons Why I Still Think That Not Even A Girl Was Kidnapped From Chibok by Nobody: 10:33pm On May 20, 2016
kayc0:
omo I tire o. d corruption in Nigeria is something else o
And now it has become a case of giving as much as you got;the fulani menace is here and some people want to hijack it again.
Re: Reasons Why I Still Think That Not Even A Girl Was Kidnapped From Chibok by Thewrath(m): 10:54pm On May 20, 2016
phemmyutd:
The same reason will make me believe Enugu attack is a scam and never happened
Unfortunately,uk dailymail thinks otherwise.
You can shove your belief up your sh*thole!
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/wires/afp/article-3594546/Nigerias-growing-Fulani-conflict-stokes-Biafran-cause.html

(1) (Reply)

APC Not Managing Its Victory Very Well' - Governor Okorocha / The Dilapidated State Of Police Barracks And Station In Obudu, Rivers State / Buhari’s First Year: Five Ways Nigeria Has Changed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.