Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,012 members, 7,838,537 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

Chibok And The Lies Behind It - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chibok And The Lies Behind It (593 Views)

Exposing The Lies, Contradictions In President Buhari’s New Year Address – Reno / ‎IPOB: Don’t Believe The Lies About Me, Atiku Tells Nigerians / "Buhari Is Not Better, He Will Never Return. Osinbajo, Stop The Lies” – FFK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Chibok And The Lies Behind It by Wittywizard(m): 10:31pm On May 20, 2016
Ok so the rescued chibok girl is 15yrs and
she was taken two yrs ago, which means
she was 13yrs old and in SS3, writing
WAEC when she was taken by Boko Haram.
Anyway, what is my problem with the
Nigeria movie wen dem dey act ? I was 7yrs wen I took my own WAEC if u
doubt me I will slap u.
Sometimes everything just happen like that... Who are we fooling here... Lets be realistic
Re: Chibok And The Lies Behind It by Nobody: 10:46pm On May 20, 2016
kai. Ur head dey work? 13 years? nai b say pple 4 chibok lov skul o. i bet dey can sum1 dat tries to stop dem 4rm goin to skul

(1) (Reply)

APC Not Prepared For Governance – Phillip Asiodu / Wike Backs Military Operations Against Militants / Buhari Failed To Mention Fulani Herdsmen Terror In His Speech

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.