Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,588 members, 7,955,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:36 PM

‎IPOB: Don’t Believe The Lies About Me, Atiku Tells Nigerians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‎IPOB: Don’t Believe The Lies About Me, Atiku Tells Nigerians (29092 Views)

Come Out And Vote, Even If You Are Not Voting Me - Atiku Abubakar / 'If They Like Let Them Vote For Me" - Atiku Says In This Interview / Book Launch: "Jonathan Voted For Me" - Atiku, See How Crowd Reacts (WATCH) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

‎IPOB: Don’t Believe The Lies About Me, Atiku Tells Nigerians by afroniger: 7:28pm On Sep 27, 2017
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/09/%e2%80%8eipob-dont-believe-the-lies-about-me-atiku-tells-nigerians/

By Omeiza Ajayi

ABUJA: Former vice president and chieftain of the ruling All Progressives Congress, APC, Atiku Abubakar has counselled Nigerians to not swallow hook, line and sinker some of the negative reports about him in the social media, describing them as the handiwork of his detractors.

Atiku was reacting to an online media report where he was quoted to have lauded the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu for his bravery and efforts in drawing attention to the issue of restructuring.

“It has come to the notice of the Atiku Media Office that there is an opinion article titled “IPOB: Loathe or love Kanu, he has fought better – Atiku” purportedly written and signed by His Excellency Atiku Abubakar, Vice President of Nigeria, 1999-2007 and chieftain of All Progressives Congress in circulation”, Atiku said in a the disclaimer signed by his Media Adviser, Mazi Paul Ibe, Wednesday in Abuja.

According to the former vice president, “what started as the handiwork of mischief makers and their sponsors bent on tarnishing the reputation of the Waziri Adamawa was first noticed on chat rooms.

“But having found its way on the website of a reputable newspaper which obviously fell victim to the evil work of the scammers, the media office of the former Vice President is compelled to respond and to state as follows: That the article in circulation is unknown to Atiku Abubakar or Atiku Media Office; That His Excellency Atiku Abubakar never signed any opinion article with that title in circulation;

That this is the handiwork of evil people and their cowardly sponsors aimed at soiling the reputation of Atiku Abubakar and his political standing; That this signposts a wicked and deliberate plot to unleash media attack on Atiku Abubakar with a view to portraying him in bad light; That this is classical Fake News; “The Atiku Media Office urges Nigerians and the reading public to discountenance the article and to be vigilant as more of such diabolical stuff are underway”.

Mynd44, Lalasticlala

2 Likes

Re: ‎IPOB: Don’t Believe The Lies About Me, Atiku Tells Nigerians by LionDeLeo: 7:31pm On Sep 27, 2017
grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: ‎IPOB: Don’t Believe The Lies About Me, Atiku Tells Nigerians by Zeemic(m): 7:34pm On Sep 27, 2017
grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‎IPOB: Don’t Believe The Lies About Me, Atiku Tells Nigerians by Tolexander: 7:39pm On Sep 27, 2017
Nobody wants to be linked with a terrorist group again.
Nnamdi Kanu doesn't wanna be linked, the reason why he has gone to hide.

87 Likes 6 Shares

Re: ‎IPOB: Don’t Believe The Lies About Me, Atiku Tells Nigerians by centoke30(m): 7:42pm On Sep 27, 2017
Ok
Re: ‎IPOB: Don’t Believe The Lies About Me, Atiku Tells Nigerians by faithugo64(f): 7:51pm On Sep 27, 2017
Lies ke?
Guilty conscience fears accusations

Atiku never remembered the south east till now
Hypocrisy!
This sudden love is lame jor
Biko try something new
Like hugging your northern brothers tight and channeling all the excess energy into curbing the activities of the herdsmen

I laugh in Latin

Atiku go and rest abeg

You truly love us, yes we know

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ‎IPOB: Don’t Believe The Lies About Me, Atiku Tells Nigerians by Nostradamu(m): 8:47pm On Sep 27, 2017
Oga, stop crying wolf.

8 Likes

Re: ‎IPOB: Don’t Believe The Lies About Me, Atiku Tells Nigerians by Dshocker(m): 8:48pm On Sep 27, 2017
Atiku shouldn't just waste his money campaigning for the position of being the president...

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‎IPOB: Don’t Believe The Lies About Me, Atiku Tells Nigerians by adonbilivit: 8:48pm On Sep 27, 2017
chai! ahhTeaCoo. yoruba muslims and igbo jews go fight on top this matter

3 Likes

Re: ‎IPOB: Don’t Believe The Lies About Me, Atiku Tells Nigerians by magoo10(m): 8:48pm On Sep 27, 2017
APC online miscreants are very good at propaganda,blackmail is their stock in trade.

To them we are in a banana republic where the dogs and baboons are soaked in blood.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ‎IPOB: Don’t Believe The Lies About Me, Atiku Tells Nigerians by GeneralOjukwu: 8:48pm On Sep 27, 2017
Too late Negro, Too late!

Don't know what he's still looking for.

Was VP for 8 good years. Doubtful the whole North would ever support him fully. So he should just relax and enjoy his money

By the way, why is everyone shying from associations with IPOB?

Even Kanu himself don run marathon comot like Ojukwu gringringrin

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: ‎IPOB: Don’t Believe The Lies About Me, Atiku Tells Nigerians by engrflames: 8:48pm On Sep 27, 2017
Sai Atiku... No one want to be associated with a coward and failure like Kanu

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‎IPOB: Don’t Believe The Lies About Me, Atiku Tells Nigerians by urmessi123: 8:49pm On Sep 27, 2017
Atiku our mumu don do

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‎IPOB: Don’t Believe The Lies About Me, Atiku Tells Nigerians by kid23(m): 8:49pm On Sep 27, 2017
The way this information got to front page is alarming.
We are yet to see d one that made him reply

1 Like

Re: ‎IPOB: Don’t Believe The Lies About Me, Atiku Tells Nigerians by georgen2u(m): 8:49pm On Sep 27, 2017
Why fear an atiku u Don ditch our Biafra? Ewo who is on our side oh everyone is running away.
Where is my mentor kanu

1 Like

Re: ‎IPOB: Don’t Believe The Lies About Me, Atiku Tells Nigerians by dotcomnamename: 8:49pm On Sep 27, 2017
Who are you deceiving? Did anyone hear from this man in the last 2 years? But election is knocking you will see more gentleman from him. We don wise! Nonsense!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‎IPOB: Don’t Believe The Lies About Me, Atiku Tells Nigerians by Ishilove: 8:50pm On Sep 27, 2017
You can't help but marvel at IPOB's doggedness. They are employing every means to further their deluded cause, including shameless lying and daring propaganda.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‎IPOB: Don’t Believe The Lies About Me, Atiku Tells Nigerians by Nobody: 8:50pm On Sep 27, 2017
Whatever

Nigerian politicians are thieves undecided
Re: ‎IPOB: Don’t Believe The Lies About Me, Atiku Tells Nigerians by Jetleeee: 8:50pm On Sep 27, 2017
=============
Re: ‎IPOB: Don’t Believe The Lies About Me, Atiku Tells Nigerians by rasmico(m): 8:50pm On Sep 27, 2017
atiku oleeeee

3 Likes

Re: ‎IPOB: Don’t Believe The Lies About Me, Atiku Tells Nigerians by frubben(m): 8:50pm On Sep 27, 2017
E go deny am now, na sure tin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‎IPOB: Don’t Believe The Lies About Me, Atiku Tells Nigerians by hardywaltz(m): 8:51pm On Sep 27, 2017
Atiku u will neva be President weather u like it or not.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‎IPOB: Don’t Believe The Lies About Me, Atiku Tells Nigerians by jerrybakermillz(m): 8:51pm On Sep 27, 2017
Kkk...
Re: ‎IPOB: Don’t Believe The Lies About Me, Atiku Tells Nigerians by Nobody: 8:51pm On Sep 27, 2017
Ishilove:
Even you dey book space with fullstop. You don fall my hand grin
Re: ‎IPOB: Don’t Believe The Lies About Me, Atiku Tells Nigerians by Pavore9: 8:51pm On Sep 27, 2017
Eyah! cheesy
Re: ‎IPOB: Don’t Believe The Lies About Me, Atiku Tells Nigerians by NothingDoMe: 8:51pm On Sep 27, 2017
NK is a hero that has awoken Nigerians. Brand NK all you want. He is a great hero.

NK is greater than even atiku himself.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‎IPOB: Don’t Believe The Lies About Me, Atiku Tells Nigerians by PointZerom: 8:51pm On Sep 27, 2017
Atiku don't mind the illiterate ancestor in Aso rock who failed as military and civilian head of state. He has lost touch with the people, only dancing like a python without head. Only his baboons and monkeys hails him. Killing of innocent citizens and wasting tax payers money has been his duty since 2015. Buhari is cursed from birth.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: ‎IPOB: Don’t Believe The Lies About Me, Atiku Tells Nigerians by Nutase: 8:51pm On Sep 27, 2017
Atiku for 2019 insha Allah.
Re: ‎IPOB: Don’t Believe The Lies About Me, Atiku Tells Nigerians by NothingDoMe: 8:52pm On Sep 27, 2017
Ishilove:
spacebooker.
Re: ‎IPOB: Don’t Believe The Lies About Me, Atiku Tells Nigerians by ZombieTAMER: 8:52pm On Sep 27, 2017
Tolexander:
Nobody wants to be linked with a terrorist group again.

Nnamdi Kanu doesn't wanna be linked, the reason why he has gone to hide.
But you are the terrorist
Who is linked to you

3 Likes

Re: ‎IPOB: Don’t Believe The Lies About Me, Atiku Tells Nigerians by Pavore9: 8:52pm On Sep 27, 2017
Dshocker:
Atiku shouldn't just waste his money campaigning for the position of being the president...

He should waste it so that more money will be in circulation!

3 Likes

Re: ‎IPOB: Don’t Believe The Lies About Me, Atiku Tells Nigerians by point5: 8:52pm On Sep 27, 2017
Sticky...Badt niga....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Don’t Use Benin Kingdom To Catch Cruise – Kabaka Warns / Benue Pensioners Protest Against Arrears, 'We Have Lost Our Wives To Okada Men' / Now That Stephanie Otobo's Mother Has Exposed Her Daughter By Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.