Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,176 members, 7,867,411 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 03:39 PM

Chibox Boiz Found- Suz: Lie Lie Madhamed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chibox Boiz Found- Suz: Lie Lie Madhamed (383 Views)

Buhari's Son Accident Is A Lie! / Sucide Bomber Victims Lie On The Floor, Beds No Longer Available In Hospital / ABU VC Was Bribed To Lie! Dino Melaye Did Not Gradute From ABU (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Chibox Boiz Found- Suz: Lie Lie Madhamed by koife(m): 10:31pm On May 20, 2016
My sister and I just found the mixing chibox boiz few day to one yr of this administration. We rescued them from bisazam forest close to nije. Our men of valor fotwith bare hands, it was a fantastically planed operation. Their names are intact with list that was released on day of kidnap, thus no supplementary list. They speak fluent English and are not married, some ipot boiz included.pls who have the adrez to azonto rock. Bullhari mutpst hear this
Suz: lie lie madhamed

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Biafra:i Will Fight And Defend Nigeria Again Even If We All Die:...... / The Softer Side Of PMB- Femi Adeshina / Lets Talk About Change - REENA BLUE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.