Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,924 members, 7,835,087 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

Man Impersonates Buhari, Dupes Job Seekers - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Impersonates Buhari, Dupes Job Seekers (13945 Views)

Petty Trader Impersonates As Doctor, Moves To Transplant Heart For Patient. PICS / I Have Slept With 1000 Men - Benue Man Who Impersonates Female Prostitutes / Man Impersonates Gombe Governor Dankwambo Arrested (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Impersonates Buhari, Dupes Job Seekers by StepTwo: 10:36am On May 21, 2016
nigerians becoming to desperately foòlish
economic hardship sha
Re: Man Impersonates Buhari, Dupes Job Seekers by Generalyemi(m): 10:36am On May 21, 2016
we need pple like him in our military intelligence..
Re: Man Impersonates Buhari, Dupes Job Seekers by sanity12(m): 10:36am On May 21, 2016
Name Checkers Association Of Nigeria(NCAON),,,pls d name umanah umanah na wich tribe get am so I go know wetin I go tell dem 4 meeting......it sounds igboish and hausaish....

1 Like

Re: Man Impersonates Buhari, Dupes Job Seekers by 175(m): 10:37am On May 21, 2016
Their "Change" haf lost inside Umanah wife pot of soup. APC change!!!!!
Re: Man Impersonates Buhari, Dupes Job Seekers by Coldfeets: 10:37am On May 21, 2016
Oh man!

People can be so foolish!

Unemployment creates desperation.

Desperate people can do terrible things.
Re: Man Impersonates Buhari, Dupes Job Seekers by emeijeh(m): 10:37am On May 21, 2016
Matildahenshaw:
The person below me, I poo on ur head haha

salabscholar01:
The person above me, I urinate upon your head forever...you're blessed with my urine tongue

Wetin dey worry these ones this weekend?
Re: Man Impersonates Buhari, Dupes Job Seekers by Matildahenshaw(f): 10:39am On May 21, 2016
salabscholar01:
The person above me, I urinate upon your head forever...you're blessed with my urine tongue
it is as you said the person " ABOVE" you. Aha
Re: Man Impersonates Buhari, Dupes Job Seekers by SMARTBOY135: 10:52am On May 21, 2016
Is not their fault. They are struggling over econommy
Re: Man Impersonates Buhari, Dupes Job Seekers by Nobody: 10:57am On May 21, 2016
Big4wig:
Nigeria ɪṣ d only place Where someone wld mistakenly hit u in a crowd &d next thing is for u to check ur "penis" if it's still there!!!cheesy

Without our joystick.... a Man is natin bro, so I guide mine fiercely
Re: Man Impersonates Buhari, Dupes Job Seekers by onatisi(m): 11:01am On May 21, 2016
This same type of fraud was perpetrated during obj first year in office ,and with the way ppl keep falling for this trick ,it makes you wonder if Nigerians ever Learn from history
Re: Man Impersonates Buhari, Dupes Job Seekers by Nobody: 11:05am On May 21, 2016
Are u sure its nt bubu himself cause I don't trust the yahoo yahoo zombie party
Re: Man Impersonates Buhari, Dupes Job Seekers by Hongbenga(m): 11:15am On May 21, 2016
A Great Leader is One who is Ready to take the Difficult Decisions when all the Chips re Down, Not for his Welfare Or For Political Longevity, But For the Greater Good Of His People...

#I Stand With Buhari because #I Trust Buhari...

IF YOU BELIEVE, [LIKE] & [SHARE]
Re: Man Impersonates Buhari, Dupes Job Seekers by JerryJude(m): 11:21am On May 21, 2016
the person he was impersonating does thesame thing to millions gullible nigerian, the only different is that he does his own on the platform political party (APC) with the slogan "change"
Re: Man Impersonates Buhari, Dupes Job Seekers by buksaylor001: 11:38am On May 21, 2016
The earlier they help us in Killing this Umanah,the better for us-
Re: Man Impersonates Buhari, Dupes Job Seekers by Nobody: 11:51am On May 21, 2016
!
Re: Man Impersonates Buhari, Dupes Job Seekers by Femich18(m): 11:56am On May 21, 2016
The name though....very confusing
Re: Man Impersonates Buhari, Dupes Job Seekers by Nobody: 12:14pm On May 21, 2016
And another one is on Facebook with Fayose's name gathering some mugus; u need to see loyal appealing like: Governor please I need one million to start my business; ur excellency l need 500'000 to marry my new wife.... If you see those posts u will laugh and forget your name. grin grin[color=][/color][color=][/color] grin

1 Like

Re: Man Impersonates Buhari, Dupes Job Seekers by Swazzkid(m): 12:41pm On May 21, 2016
Naija!!i!! we need to be wise how can you pay sum1 to get a loan?

if it was to be collateral it would have been excusable but paying to get a loan it's absurd n a pure act of fraud.
Re: Man Impersonates Buhari, Dupes Job Seekers by Decryptor(m): 12:50pm On May 21, 2016
I know that people like Keneking, Omenka, Passingshot, Yorubanews and other zombies on NL must have applied. They will even print out posts of their comments in praise of buhari and in abuse of GEJ and attach it to their application for speedy processing! grin grin grin
Re: Man Impersonates Buhari, Dupes Job Seekers by ify2016: 1:49pm On May 21, 2016
saintmark88:
As the Federal Government prepares to make N500bn available for poverty alleviation, Nigerians have been urged not to fall prey to groups which claim to be acting on behalf of the Government only to dupe vulnerable citizens in the process.

The warning came just as the Independent Corrupt Practices and Other Related Offences Commission arrested one Umanah Umanah for allegedly duping several job seekers.
The ICPC said in a statement by the Commissioner, Public Enlightenment, Mrs. Rasheedat Okoduwa, that the suspect and members of his syndicate floated a loan scheme tagged, “President Mohammadu Buhari Poverty Alleviation Programme.”

The commission said the fraudulent scheme offered an unspecified number of unemployed Nigerians loans to the tune of N1m on the condition that they pay between N5, 000 and N7, 000 for processing fees and a form.

The statement read in part, “We arrested the ringleader of a fraudulent group that has been swindling unsuspecting Nigerians of their money through a fraudulent loan scheme tagged ‘President Mohammadu Buhari Poverty Alleviation Programme’.

“The scheme under the auspices of Magic Project Multi-Purpose Cooperative Society offered to beneficiaries interest-free and collateral-free loans up to the tune of N1m repayable over a period of 10 years. The beneficiaries had the option of repaying weekly N2, 100 or monthly N8, 400.

“However, to secure this loan, the applicant had to pay for an application form and a processing fee of N7, 000 and N5, 000 respectively.

“Further investigations by ICPC revealed that in spite of the fairly large number of applications over the period of time the group had been operating, not one applicant had received the loan.”

Investigations by the anti-graft agency also indicated that the scheme under the parent name ‘No Burn Global Limited’ was neither registered with any financial institution, the Central Bank of Nigeria nor the Abuja Municipal Area Council and therefore did not have appropriate authorisation to carry out investment or financial services.

“It became obvious that Umanah and his group’s hoodwinking of unsuspecting clients into paying the said sums for the purpose of the supposed loan was the actual target of the whole fraud scheme,” the statement added.

The suspect whose action violates and is punishable under Section 25 of the Corrupt Practices and Other Related Offences Act, 2000 will be charged to court accordingly.

The ICPC warned members of the public to be wary of dubious individuals and groups.

It urged people to always conduct checks with relevant authorities before committing their resources into business deals that promise fantastic returns.

http://www.punchng.com/man-impersonates-buhari-dupes-job-seekers/

FG and EFCC should also check on the reality of Nigeria Peace Corps demanding 40,000 naira from graduates before going for job recruitment excluding camp expenses.
Re: Man Impersonates Buhari, Dupes Job Seekers by kansity(m): 2:25pm On May 21, 2016
Interesting...
Re: Man Impersonates Buhari, Dupes Job Seekers by obagangan: 2:47pm On May 21, 2016
some ppl will say its Buharis fult for ppl to commit crime. if u commit crime do the time.
Re: Man Impersonates Buhari, Dupes Job Seekers by Proffdada: 4:44pm On May 21, 2016
Matildahenshaw:
The person below me, I poo on ur head haha
salabscholar01:
Perfect couple kiss
I now pronounce you husband and wife

1 Like

Re: Man Impersonates Buhari, Dupes Job Seekers by Fourwinds: 4:46pm On May 21, 2016
I find it dificult to pay #5 to seek for job...

I only had a pathway with fraudstars in promo saying I won #750 000..

and I reply dat they too won #1000 000. they should see my secretary
Re: Man Impersonates Buhari, Dupes Job Seekers by 400billionman: 7:09pm On May 21, 2016
Amazing

Fantastically corrupt loan scheme.

By presidiot
Re: Man Impersonates Buhari, Dupes Job Seekers by salabscholar01(m): 7:21pm On May 21, 2016
Proffdada:

Perfect couple kiss
I now pronounce you husband and wife
marry her? God forbid bad things... I mean Bad Things.
Re: Man Impersonates Buhari, Dupes Job Seekers by danot1030: 7:23pm On May 21, 2016
Somebody should enlighten me please. Is the name Umanna Umanna not from the criminals zone region of Nigeria, I mean the hardworking jews, the Lagos and Abuja developers?
Re: Man Impersonates Buhari, Dupes Job Seekers by P0intBlank(m): 1:30am On May 22, 2016
danot1030:
Somebody should enlighten me please. Is the name Umanna Umanna not from the criminals zone region of Nigeria, I mean the hardworking jews, the Lagos and Abuja developers?

If what you actually saw was Umanna then the enlightenment you need is that of a place to treat your eye sight grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Student Jailed For Stealing BlackBerry In Ogun State / Student Impersonates Emir Sanusi, Demands N1.8m From Victims / 2 Robbery Suspects Killed By Mob In Owerri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.