Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,841 members, 7,817,490 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

Nigerian Student Sues EgyptAir For Wrong Routing - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Student Sues EgyptAir For Wrong Routing (44969 Views)

Ethiopian Vs Egyptair Vs Rwandair On International Route? / Diary Of A Nigerian Student living In Moscow, Russia. / Egyptair Flight With 69 On Board Disappears (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Student Sues EgyptAir For Wrong Routing by 9ja4show: 9:19am On May 21, 2016
Ijaya123:
When will someone sue our local airlines?

If you try, you will just leave the house and never return
Re: Nigerian Student Sues EgyptAir For Wrong Routing by CaptainEColeJnr: 9:19am On May 21, 2016
I like that... if i were in his shoes I'd do the same...
Wait!

I'll do it to Arik Air... they must pay for delaying us at MMIA for 2 hours
Re: Nigerian Student Sues EgyptAir For Wrong Routing by cole265(m): 9:20am On May 21, 2016
I read this story then. Very pathetic. Good move to teach them to respect Nigerians. I will continue to pray for him to win the case.
Re: Nigerian Student Sues EgyptAir For Wrong Routing by fgideon: 9:20am On May 21, 2016
Re: Nigerian Student Sues EgyptAir For Wrong Routing by ziggy3579: 9:21am On May 21, 2016
I actually saw the boys story on vanguard newspaper dated 2014, the guy went tru a lot. The boy was racially abused, put in cell in like 2 different countries, wasn't given food on the plane for like 4days,was deported back to Lagos from Moldova en route portugal and an Egyptian tore his Nigerian passport right in his face. Which is an insult to the Nigerian govt and we Nigerians as a whole. He suppose sue dem pass $500m sef. Those fucking bastards have no regard for Nigerians

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Student Sues EgyptAir For Wrong Routing by Mzsolmi(f): 9:22am On May 21, 2016
all this baby mamas should adapt this one to mk fast money nah.
Re: Nigerian Student Sues EgyptAir For Wrong Routing by ehix89(m): 9:23am On May 21, 2016
This boy no won last,@ his age e don dey involve himself for court case, watin kill my.....
Re: Nigerian Student Sues EgyptAir For Wrong Routing by bettercreature(m): 9:23am On May 21, 2016
YoursGEJ:
If he wants N500 million, how much will the people wey the EgyptAir plane carry disappear or their families sue for?
He is an idioot he can never win the case,air lines reserves every right to change the course of the flight if there is bad weather or any threat to the plane.The most important is to ensure the people on board arrive at their various destinations safely

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Student Sues EgyptAir For Wrong Routing by ZUBY77(m): 9:26am On May 21, 2016
Dude wants to buy his own airline.
Re: Nigerian Student Sues EgyptAir For Wrong Routing by Nobody: 9:30am On May 21, 2016
He must be dreaming, After all the grammar and quoting of law, we shall see who will win, Them never pay those who died in crash, Na 17yr old gold digging boy them go attend to, Mtchews.
Re: Nigerian Student Sues EgyptAir For Wrong Routing by anitank(f): 9:34am On May 21, 2016
ziggy3579:
I actually saw the boys story on vanguard newspaper dated 2014, the guy went tru a lot. The boy was racially abused, put in cell in like 2 different countries, wasn't given food on the plane for like 4days,was deported back to Lagos from Moldova en route portugal and an Egyptian tore his Nigerian passport right in his face. Which is an insult to the Nigerian govt and we Nigerians as a whole. He suppose sue dem pass $500m sef. Those fucking bastards have no regard for Nigerians
I'm even surprised they're still on this issue since then. I was expecting the Nigerian govt would intervene solely for the fact his passport was torn

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Student Sues EgyptAir For Wrong Routing by Seun360(m): 9:36am On May 21, 2016
YoursGEJ:
Him no happy say dem only carry am go different location. No be the same Egypt Air carry people go undisclosed location?

If he wants N500 million, how much will the people wey the EgyptAir plane carry disappear or their families sue for?

Oh,
Epp me ask them o.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Student Sues EgyptAir For Wrong Routing by niggaz4life: 9:41am On May 21, 2016
intarastin. all kinds of symbology. all kinds
Re: Nigerian Student Sues EgyptAir For Wrong Routing by MrMcJay(m): 9:45am On May 21, 2016
bettercreature:
He is an idioot he can never win the case,air lines reserves every right to change the course of the flight if there is bad weather or any threat to the plane.The most important is to ensure the people on board arrive at their various destinations safely

He's young but a lot wiser than you. Is it bad weather that made Egyptair get him deported?

That boy had his passport torn, he was detained in two different countries, was deported to Nigeria and suffered physical injuries and emotional trauma.

Next time, get the full facts before commenting.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Student Sues EgyptAir For Wrong Routing by Peterich(m): 9:46am On May 21, 2016
judondasylva:
wow that one na gobe
original gobe
Re: Nigerian Student Sues EgyptAir For Wrong Routing by AUTOCRATIC(m): 9:49am On May 21, 2016
YoursGEJ:
Him no happy say dem only carry am go different location. No be the same Egypt Air carry people go undisclosed location?

African mind..... So poor
Re: Nigerian Student Sues EgyptAir For Wrong Routing by piagetskinner(m): 9:51am On May 21, 2016
500million naira... .naso e easy?
Re: Nigerian Student Sues EgyptAir For Wrong Routing by Trackango: 9:55am On May 21, 2016
This story is not complete.
Here is a link to the story in 2014

https://www.nairaland.com/1901102/egypt-air-wrongly-routed-nigerian
Re: Nigerian Student Sues EgyptAir For Wrong Routing by ProfJournalism(m): 9:57am On May 21, 2016
wow
this is good!,
first of all, the minor is now a celeb.
but I wish he's up to eighteen years of age, the case would have been interesting.

all the same,
the Parents are good business moguls, for taking such bold steps.

however, looking at the claimant statement', the so-called Tony (the airline agent did some arithmetic imbalance) in printing the Ticket.
but,
I bet him, he will lose his job definitely.
#i wish you are never a MINOR.
but, you are gonna teach them a lesson.

gudluck to you.
Re: Nigerian Student Sues EgyptAir For Wrong Routing by franco3075q(m): 9:59am On May 21, 2016
Ok, next
Re: Nigerian Student Sues EgyptAir For Wrong Routing by loomer: 10:00am On May 21, 2016
Na when person go enter plane?
Re: Nigerian Student Sues EgyptAir For Wrong Routing by oginga: 10:09am On May 21, 2016
YoursGEJ:

Mate, sometimes you don't sue people or organizations because you need their dirty money, you take legal action against idiots so as to make them put their smelly and filthy house-(s) in order.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Student Sues EgyptAir For Wrong Routing by kayalla(f): 10:09am On May 21, 2016
hian oh. wetin the families of the disappeared passengers go come demand or get if only u demand 500...
Re: Nigerian Student Sues EgyptAir For Wrong Routing by stevedre: 10:13am On May 21, 2016
I am solidly behind this guy, they treat us like nothing amd give us small planes, even ABC transport is more comfortable and one way is over 100k for economy. Infact sue them more than this, i wonder why our people are not sueing egyptian government for deportation of Nigerians for no good reason after collecting visa fees and 2 ways flight tickets. Im sure they did not apologize whole heartedly to the young man after the stress their imcopetence caused. To all Egyptians reading this, i don hate you but most of you still think blacks are slaves forgetting you people are second hand oyibo aka arabs. shocked
Re: Nigerian Student Sues EgyptAir For Wrong Routing by OlujobaSamuel: 10:18am On May 21, 2016
MrMcJay:

He's young but a lot wiser than you. Is it bad weather that made Egyptair get him deported?

That boy had his passport torn, he was detained in two different countries, was deported to Nigeria and suffered physical injuries and emotional trauma.

Next time, get the full facts before commenting.
you dey mind dem, we are so used to mediocrity, we will even thank God for it. I also read the story then, I thought the fg already handle the case, I never knew they just weren't concerned.
Re: Nigerian Student Sues EgyptAir For Wrong Routing by ZajB: 10:25am On May 21, 2016
Sue the bastard ! Good cause of action, he is no idiot in any way. He will succeed in his action.Exemption clause on their tickets can not exonerate them in this circumstance,Law of contract does not work that way.The young man went through hell,its time this people stop taking Nigerians for granted.He either gets more or less of his claims but which ever way I see him succeeding.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Student Sues EgyptAir For Wrong Routing by boujaye: 10:30am On May 21, 2016
Osinachi1:
Naira Dollar Rupees Euros

Oga only you? undecided
the guy get opölo eye
Re: Nigerian Student Sues EgyptAir For Wrong Routing by Nobody: 10:37am On May 21, 2016
[s]
bettercreature:
[/s]& You'll end up being the bigger _fool when You don't prove beyond reasonable doubt that the airline had any security threat or bad weather during the time of this fiasco.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Student Sues EgyptAir For Wrong Routing by nasiodamus(m): 10:51am On May 21, 2016
so he actually saw the error before leaving the airline's office,this case looks lost to me.A good lawyer will twist the story and make the boy look bad and truly these airlines have very good lawyers.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Customs Officers Pursuing Smugglers Had Accident (Disturbing Photos) / How Much Do You Spend Monthly Overseas? / Driver, Passengers Land In A Ditch While Running Away From Road Officials.Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.