Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,919 members, 7,817,691 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

Nigerian Student Sues EgyptAir For Wrong Routing - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Student Sues EgyptAir For Wrong Routing (44970 Views)

Ethiopian Vs Egyptair Vs Rwandair On International Route? / Diary Of A Nigerian Student living In Moscow, Russia. / Egyptair Flight With 69 On Board Disappears (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Student Sues EgyptAir For Wrong Routing by Orikinla(m): 5:44pm On May 21, 2016
I think it is idiotic to comment on this case without reading the report.
The boy will not even smell N1m from the airline.
Re: Nigerian Student Sues EgyptAir For Wrong Routing by masqot(m): 10:10pm On May 21, 2016
I've been expecting this since last year. That young boy really suffered and he should be compensated .
Re: Nigerian Student Sues EgyptAir For Wrong Routing by cr80vity(m): 2:45pm On May 22, 2016
this is what happens when you surround yourself with intellectuals
Re: Nigerian Student Sues EgyptAir For Wrong Routing by atseyi(m): 3:55pm On May 22, 2016
Lol :-) I laugh in spanish, EgyptAir - I hope the boy read the terms and conditions of the airline before accepting to fly with them, Most people don't and these businesses aren't dumb. They have all circumstances stated in their terms to favor them and not the passenger , hence it's difficult to sue if you don't read and understand their 100 page of conditions to fly with them. Most people don't !! Wish him best of luck cool grin

centvin008:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/05/worries-egyptair-nigerian-teenage-student-sues-airline-wrong-routing/
Re: Nigerian Student Sues EgyptAir For Wrong Routing by Codes151(m): 9:14pm On May 22, 2016
He can't get it! Except a compensation stipulated.! Most airlines are already aware of things like this and they have it in their terms and conditions!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Customs Officers Pursuing Smugglers Had Accident (Disturbing Photos) / How Much Do You Spend Monthly Overseas? / Driver, Passengers Land In A Ditch While Running Away From Road Officials.Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.