Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

The Biggest Fishes In My Fish Farm - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / The Biggest Fishes In My Fish Farm (63362 Views)

This Snake Threatening My Fish Pond Was Killed Today (Photos) / My Fish Pond Construction Project In Benin City / Starting Up My Fish Farm. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Biggest Fishes In My Fish Farm by Vikkie14: 8:30am On May 21, 2016
This one don turn Shark

1 Like

Re: The Biggest Fishes In My Fish Farm by ALAYORMII: 8:30am On May 21, 2016
Nna sell the one wey weigh 15kg to Mii I wan use am do juju.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Biggest Fishes In My Fish Farm by 4nobody4every1: 8:31am On May 21, 2016
kbams241:

Some A year and some 2-3years
You must have spent so much for the feeding & grooming, hope the ROI is fair enough?

3 Likes

Re: The Biggest Fishes In My Fish Farm by lonelydora: 8:31am On May 21, 2016
Ok
Re: The Biggest Fishes In My Fish Farm by exelseries: 8:35am On May 21, 2016
Akkord4gov:
I think people are giving testimony about this fish production

Won't som1 organise a seminar for nairaland job seekers on how to be self employed through fish farming

Seun should notice,he can give back to the society through a free and comprehensive training.

No need for seminars, there are lot of infomations about this online evwrywhere....on Google etc.
Re: The Biggest Fishes In My Fish Farm by sparog(m): 8:36am On May 21, 2016
I think all are Heterobranchus right?
Re: The Biggest Fishes In My Fish Farm by Idydarling(f): 8:39am On May 21, 2016
Opistorincos:
@op how can the FMANL(food mongers association of nairaland) get a taste of this big fish without having to pay a dime
yeye grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Biggest Fishes In My Fish Farm by blackjack21(m): 8:40am On May 21, 2016
kbams241:
Pix taken at the time when weighing . D biggest weighs 15kg. 1kg cost #1500-2000

So you trying to say that single fish Would cost 25-30k.

have you eversold a single fish for that amount?

3 Likes

Re: The Biggest Fishes In My Fish Farm by Dollipsejay(m): 8:40am On May 21, 2016
Taeewo:
That biggest one will be costly like say #300.....
u meant to say N300,000 abi?
Re: The Biggest Fishes In My Fish Farm by Samy2016: 8:41am On May 21, 2016
This is a very good harvest, I will also like seun to consider impacting more people with the knowledge of fish farming. This will go a long way to reduce the unemployment rate in the country.
Re: The Biggest Fishes In My Fish Farm by Lexusgs430: 8:43am On May 21, 2016
kbams241:
THE BIGGEST CAT FISHES IN MY FARM.
The biggest weighs 15kg.
Let's see if @lalasticla.la loves fishes the way he loves snake
Possibly Lalasticlala think say nah snakefish you post the pikshure. The snakefish make the permanent site!!!!
Re: The Biggest Fishes In My Fish Farm by jesuspikinjp(m): 8:43am On May 21, 2016
wow, fish pepper soup on my mind, op permit me to make online pepper soup with your fish for us to enjoy this morning ?

3 Likes

Re: The Biggest Fishes In My Fish Farm by prof800(m): 8:43am On May 21, 2016
Monster Fish. NatGeoWild.

4 Likes

Re: The Biggest Fishes In My Fish Farm by Akkord4gov: 8:44am On May 21, 2016
exelseries:

No need for seminars, there are lot of infomations about this online evwrywhere....on Google etc.

Google is good but can u compare it with practical? There are numerous questions on ur lips that google can't give u d answer but only those in it and who are willing to share them.

2 Likes

Re: The Biggest Fishes In My Fish Farm by Opistorincos(m): 8:45am On May 21, 2016
Idydarling:
yeye grin grin grin

they form like say u sef no go like taste out of the fleshy fish ... shakara somebody... if the fish land for kitchen now na u go first show face tongue

5 Likes

Re: The Biggest Fishes In My Fish Farm by jamace(m): 8:48am On May 21, 2016
Akkord4gov:

Won't som1 organise a seminar for nairaland job seekers on how to be self employed through fish farming

Seun should notice,he can give back to the society through a free and comprehensive training.
For those interested in fish farming should check this thread. It has more than enough information for you: https://www.nairaland.com/1240657/hidden-truths-catfish-business

4 Likes

Re: The Biggest Fishes In My Fish Farm by Lanceslot(m): 8:49am On May 21, 2016
I've seen something bigger but not from pond. Big up OP.

2 Likes

Re: The Biggest Fishes In My Fish Farm by Pyno30: 8:51am On May 21, 2016
Good work. Keep it up, buh try and sale that big one before it start eating the small ones.

1 Like

Re: The Biggest Fishes In My Fish Farm by Segloyd(m): 8:53am On May 21, 2016
kbams241:

The biggest weighs 15kg.

Bros where your farm dey? Will like to visit the farm, this are the kind of fish i love to buy.
Re: The Biggest Fishes In My Fish Farm by Cornerstone001: 8:54am On May 21, 2016
This is cool money menh cool shocked shocked shocked
May God bless our works kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: The Biggest Fishes In My Fish Farm by sorepco(m): 8:55am On May 21, 2016
Guys dem things r expensive. Sum1 i kniw bought 2 fishes 2 times bugger than tgese for 55.000. They were nit carfish tho. He called them shiny nose fish?? The flesh taste like fish but the skin was like neat almost....
blackjack21:

So you trying tot say that single fish Would cost 25-30k.

Re: The Biggest Fishes In My Fish Farm by EmekaBlue(m): 8:55am On May 21, 2016
Chai...Fish Barbacue family size cool

1 Like

Re: The Biggest Fishes In My Fish Farm by agborodun: 8:56am On May 21, 2016
Akkord4gov:

One of the best comments here so far.

1 Like

Re: The Biggest Fishes In My Fish Farm by Reference(m): 8:59am On May 21, 2016
Hmmm.....it must have eaten up so many other smaller fishes or starved them to death in the process of natural selection that you may have to reconsider whether size is everthing. Anyway its good for the local farm fair and an advert for the industry, well done.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Biggest Fishes In My Fish Farm by tarekamos: 9:01am On May 21, 2016
Taeewo:
That biggest one will be costly like say #300.....

Did you say #300? Thief, go and carry it for #100. Talking as if you are not in Nigeria. I beg we need to encourage our youths to engage in fish farming business with better price for their products pls.
Re: The Biggest Fishes In My Fish Farm by eyinjuege: 9:02am On May 21, 2016
Samy2016:
This is a very good harvest, I will also like seun to consider impacting more people with the knowledge of fish farming. This will go a long way to reduce the unemployment rate in the country.

Just curious, is Seun into fish farming?

2 Likes

Re: The Biggest Fishes In My Fish Farm by Reference(m): 9:03am On May 21, 2016
blackjack21:

In theory he should sell for that amount but in reality he will have to discount somewhat.
Re: The Biggest Fishes In My Fish Farm by janefarms2015: 9:06am On May 21, 2016
blackjack21:

you may be in doubt because of ignorance, my brother last week I bought 4 fish in a town 50mins Ahoada, River State and each weighed 12kg sold for me at 2k per kg so each one costs 24k! We use it to hatch as you will get good offspring from fishes of these sizes

3 Likes

Re: The Biggest Fishes In My Fish Farm by Obamaofusa: 9:06am On May 21, 2016
kbams241:
The biggest weighs 15kg.
Kudos...so Nigerians are good fish farmers too....I dunno.

1 Like

Re: The Biggest Fishes In My Fish Farm by Nobody: 9:08am On May 21, 2016
r u sure its rili its weight? cus u also av to remove d weight of d bucket
Re: The Biggest Fishes In My Fish Farm by AJCs(m): 9:09am On May 21, 2016
OP can I av ur contacts as this would enable us to talk since coming over to Ilorin may not b allowed due to ur personal security reasons.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Truth About Palm and Kernel Business / Photo Of The Longest Yam In Nigeria Harvested In Delta State / A Must Read For Plantain Farmers And Intending Farmers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.