Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,739 members, 7,851,541 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:07 PM

Advice Me! I Was A Prostitute Before, I Am Afraid My Boyfriend Will Find Out - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Advice Me! I Was A Prostitute Before, I Am Afraid My Boyfriend Will Find Out (525 Views)

Lady Kills Her Friend In Osun For Telling Her Boyfriend That She's A Prostitute / Herbalist Dies On Top Of A Prostitute In Imo / How I Became A Prostitute At 13 -Teenager Confesses (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Advice Me! I Was A Prostitute Before, I Am Afraid My Boyfriend Will Find Out by Naijatalktalk(m): 7:27am On May 21, 2016
She’s scared that her new man won’t marry her if he gets to find out the truth about her dirty past…
Read what she sent to us:-
I am a girl with a bad past. I was a prostitute for two years just to be able to pay my bills. I had no choice at all. I tried looking for a job but found nothing and I was to be kicked onto the streets by landlord.
My elder brother’s friend said he would pay to have me in his bed. Out of desperation, I asked how much and

CONTINUE READING HERE
http://amebosquare.com/interview/advice-prostitute-afraid-boyfriend-will-find-dump/

PROSPECTIVE READERS AM SORRY FOR THE SHORT INFO BEFORE THE LINK, THIS STORY WASN'T A FRAMED UP ONE, IT A TRUE LIFE STORY, IT AS BEEN THE A REASON TO THINK ABOUT................. THE LADY IN QUESTION NEED ADVICE FROM YOU ALL KINDLY PLEASE FOLLOW THE LINK READ THE FULL CONTENT AND DO DROP A COMMENT PLEASE, YOUR COMMENT IS ALL SHE NEEDS, YOUR COMMENT WILL MOTIVATE HER
PLEASE HELP OUT IN THE VERY ADVICE YOU CAN GIVE A CLOSE BESTIE THANKS ALL #AMEBOSQUARE
Re: Advice Me! I Was A Prostitute Before, I Am Afraid My Boyfriend Will Find Out by dubemnaija: 7:29am On May 21, 2016
Just kill urself and run away or go and become a reverened sister
Re: Advice Me! I Was A Prostitute Before, I Am Afraid My Boyfriend Will Find Out by oieda: 7:53am On May 21, 2016
If she really needs advice, paste the complete story here. I'm not clicking

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen Still In Control / MISCONCEPTION (the Youth Can't Lead) / RRS Recovers 8 Stolen Vehicles, Bursts Trans-border Crime

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.