Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,973 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

Celebrities And Famous People From Delta State (photos) - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Celebrities And Famous People From Delta State (photos) (66713 Views)

Daddy Freeze Blasts Rich And Famous Nigerian Pastors. Quotes Bible Verses (Pics) / » Photos Of Celebrities And Famous People From Enugu State « / Ten Most Famous People In Nigeria 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Celebrities And Famous People From Delta State (photos) by Dragonking: 11:01am On May 21, 2016
lezz:
Hehehehe, na so life be.

I'm a novice to TV series o grin grin grin mobile life done spoil me finish. Na lappy and handset I dey download my movies to watch on the go or whenever I have paper work for office.
oya, try and watch the series titled penny dreadful... I can assure you will enjoy it to the fullest.

See the thread here; https://www.nairaland.com/2255621/penny-dreadful-official-fan-thread/11#45824652

Feel free to drop ur comments and thoughts about the series anytime
Re: Celebrities And Famous People From Delta State (photos) by gebest: 11:03am On May 21, 2016
Dragonking:
What is akpororo real name?
call his no nd ask him, if u dont ve it i ll giv u. Akpororo is my boy nd i kn him well right here in lagos u hear.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Celebrities And Famous People From Delta State (photos) by cyrilamx(m): 11:04am On May 21, 2016
Nigerians with their penchant for division. Enahi started this all...soon it will get to states of origin of the richest religious figures. It better to create a tread for most infamous politiefcians- those who have dragged us into the ignominy we are today.
Re: Celebrities And Famous People From Delta State (photos) by Dragonking: 11:05am On May 21, 2016
gebest:
call his no nd ask him, if u dont ve it i ll giv u. Akpororo is my boy nd i kn him well right here in lagos u hear.
Akpororo na ur boy so you suppose know him real name na...abeg what is akpororo real name?
Re: Celebrities And Famous People From Delta State (photos) by lezz(m): 11:10am On May 21, 2016
Dragonking:
oya, try and watch the series titled penny dreadful... I can assure you will enjoy it to the fullest.

See the thread here; https://www.nairaland.com/2255621/penny-dreadful-official-fan-thread/11#45824652

Feel free to drop ur comments and thoughts about the series anytime
Thank God it's weekend. Let me e-drive there. grin

Can I download it forthrightly from that link? I can only watch movies in bits on mobile.
Re: Celebrities And Famous People From Delta State (photos) by AKAKAK(m): 11:12am On May 21, 2016
gift01:
No state in Nigeria can stand Delta state in terms of popular celeb. The list is endless..... Alibaba, Sunday Oliseh, Stephen Keshi, Taribo West...add yours

I am not from Ogun state but no state can stand Ogun in terms notable personalities. Obasanjo, Awolowo, Fela, MKO Abiola, Mike Adenuga, Wole Soyinka, Baba Ijebu, Diya, Oshibajo, Tunde Bakare, Segun Odegbami, Dimeji Bankole, Ebenezer Obey just to mention very few.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Celebrities And Famous People From Delta State (photos) by greatness22(m): 11:15am On May 21, 2016
Amberon11:
And I'll be the first female governor grin
errr, okay, but you will have to wait let me finish my "eight years" before you can be the next. Okay? wink
Re: Celebrities And Famous People From Delta State (photos) by Dragonking: 11:16am On May 21, 2016
lezz:
Thank God it's weekend. Let me e-drive there. grin

Can I download it forthrightly from that link? I can only watch movies in bits on mobile.
You can download clear mobile versions from here; http://o2tvseries.com/Penny-Dreadful/index.html
Re: Celebrities And Famous People From Delta State (photos) by Evestar200(f): 11:17am On May 21, 2016
Ovie Iroro, Nigeria formula one kid

1 Like

Re: Celebrities And Famous People From Delta State (photos) by Bidmos: 11:21am On May 21, 2016
Op, you forgot to add the popular RUTH OGBEIFO, Nigerian Female Veteran Weightlifter in Sydney Olympic 2000. She won Silver medal for Nigeria.

Re: Celebrities And Famous People From Delta State (photos) by Collinsemegreat(m): 11:26am On May 21, 2016
Blessingnice:

I am also from delta state
Follow my blog isichelivibes.com
in ukwuani LGA and Obiaruku specifially?
Re: Celebrities And Famous People From Delta State (photos) by lezz(m): 11:31am On May 21, 2016
Dragonking:
You can download clear mobile versions from here; http://o2tvseries.com/Penny-Dreadful/index.html
Thanks, Brother!!! You done begin alter my weekend plans positively. cheesy
Re: Celebrities And Famous People From Delta State (photos) by Briona(f): 11:34am On May 21, 2016
2015 MISS Ambassador for peace Nigeria, Judith okowudu, is from delta. former minister of finance, Okonjo Ngozi Iwela, is from delta

Re: Celebrities And Famous People From Delta State (photos) by Dragonking: 11:43am On May 21, 2016
lezz:
Thanks, Brother!!! You done begin alter my weekend plans positively. cheesy
No probs bro..try to watch it and share your thoughts on the PD thread....you go enjoy the series I can bet you

1 Like

Re: Celebrities And Famous People From Delta State (photos) by Legitbaba(m): 11:47am On May 21, 2016
greatness22:
Proud son of Delta state. I rep Asaba/Issele-Uku.

Op, what about The Okumagba Family, The Okotie-Eboh, The Ibrus, Sammie Okposio, Kefee, Gordons, James Ibori . Dr Sid, Faze, Erigga, Omoni Oboli, Chico Ejiro, Fred Amata, Justus Esiri, Eva, Enebili Elebuwa, Olu of Warri, Ayiri Emami, Saint Dekeji Meyerijesu, Ayo Oritsejafor, Oritsefemi, Lynxx, and greatness22 . grin

annnikky, hope you love deltans? cheesy
Tompolo??

1 Like

Re: Celebrities And Famous People From Delta State (photos) by bezimo(m): 11:48am On May 21, 2016
Emnyte:
Blessing Okagbare is from ondo state

Your ignorance is legendary.
Re: Celebrities And Famous People From Delta State (photos) by Coolgent(m): 11:52am On May 21, 2016
How about ND avengers and other terrorist?
Re: Celebrities And Famous People From Delta State (photos) by olumalcolm(m): 11:54am On May 21, 2016
I served in delta state and I enjoyed my stay thruout. Its a place to b.irenuma pry sch,idumugbo abavo Delta state,i hail una. If u tlk about plantain or any food stuff in d presence of d students,ur room wuld b filled wit it d nxt day cos dey wuld bring loads of it for u. I love y'all and God bless.
Re: Celebrities And Famous People From Delta State (photos) by BossDanniee(m): 11:57am On May 21, 2016
olumalcolm:
I served in delta state and I enjoyed my stay thruout. Its a place to b.irenuma pry sch,idumugbo abavo Delta state,i hail una. If u tlk about plantain or any food stuff in d presence of d students,ur room wuld b filled wit it d nxt day cos dey wuld bring loads of it for u. I love y'all and God bless.
Nice one! View https://www.nairaland.com/3118865/popular-cuisines-dishes-among-deltans
Re: Celebrities And Famous People From Delta State (photos) by greatness22(m): 11:59am On May 21, 2016
Legitbaba:
Tompolo??
Baba, nor vex for me abeg.
Re: Celebrities And Famous People From Delta State (photos) by ijawcitizen(m): 12:02pm On May 21, 2016
einsteino:

Yes. The itsekiris speak a language that has some yoruba and bini influence. Omawumi is deltan, oritse femi is also deltan. Remi tinubu is deltan, she is itsekiri but married to a yoruba

Though ola rotimi is not deltan, his mum is deltan. She is an ijaw.
Ola Rotimi's mum is from Nembe in BAYELSA STATE. I did not hear your thanks but you're welcome. Taribo West is from RIVERS state.
Re: Celebrities And Famous People From Delta State (photos) by Opharhe: 12:05pm On May 21, 2016
Ariani:

Late Dennis Osadebey, the renowned Igbo nationalist, former premier of defunct mid west region, one of the founders of Ohanaeze Ndiigbo, the man who coined the term ANIOMA, was from present Delta North. That makes him a Deltan.

But the late Osita Osadebe , the famous Igbo musician hailed from Atani, Ogbaru LGA of Anambra state.
Yeah, i know the difference now. Thanks.
Re: Celebrities And Famous People From Delta State (photos) by Kirigidi(m): 12:19pm On May 21, 2016
gift01:
No state in Nigeria can stand Delta state in terms of popular celeb. The list is endless..... Alibaba, Sunday Oliseh, Stephen Keshi, Taribo West...add yours
(1)Nigerian-born British Internatnal Actor, Oris Erhuero, who styled in d Rwandan film "Sometime in April" as Honore. (2)Francis Agoda AKA "I Go Dye". (3) Ufuoma Ejenabor. (4)Orits-Wiliki (5) Oritsefemi (6)Orezi (7) Sample Ekwe (coolUshbebe (9)Gandoki (10)Doctor Sid (11)Akpororo (12)Chico Ejiro (13)Ejiro Okurame, etc.

1 Like

Re: Celebrities And Famous People From Delta State (photos) by cutieme(m): 12:19pm On May 21, 2016
Faze also is there.
Re: Celebrities And Famous People From Delta State (photos) by armadeo(m): 12:42pm On May 21, 2016
Dragonking:
Those guys are crooks abeg...how far? Have you watched the latest penny dreadful season

storing them up like a bear awaiting winter. too busy now. i plan on binging when am on leave.
Re: Celebrities And Famous People From Delta State (photos) by MrDoGood(m): 12:45pm On May 21, 2016
yung6ix

oriste femi

solid star,

i go dye the comedian

lynxx
Re: Celebrities And Famous People From Delta State (photos) by annnikky(f): 12:47pm On May 21, 2016
greatness22:
Proud son of Delta state. I rep Asaba/Issele-Uku.

Op, what about The Okumagba Family, The Okotie-Eboh, The Ibrus, Sammie Okposio, Kefee, Gordons, James Ibori . Dr Sid, Faze, Erigga, Omoni Oboli, Chico Ejiro, Fred Amata, Justus Esiri, Eva, Enebili Elebuwa, Olu of Warri, Ayiri Emami, Saint Dekeji Meyerijesu, Ayo Oritsejafor, Oritsefemi, Lynxx, and greatness22 . grin

annnikky, hope you love deltans? cheesy
Yh sure...I dey feel u guyz
Re: Celebrities And Famous People From Delta State (photos) by Zehner(f): 12:51pm On May 21, 2016
Bishops10:

You school in Uniben?
schooled
Re: Celebrities And Famous People From Delta State (photos) by dumie(f): 12:52pm On May 21, 2016
Proudly Deltan! .. Representing Anioma south

1 Like

Re: Celebrities And Famous People From Delta State (photos) by Zehner(f): 12:53pm On May 21, 2016
fados4sure:

How is life after school?
Been good

1 Like

Re: Celebrities And Famous People From Delta State (photos) by greatness22(m): 12:54pm On May 21, 2016
annnikky:
Yh sure...I dey feel u guyz
So which state do you rep?
Re: Celebrities And Famous People From Delta State (photos) by annnikky(f): 12:56pm On May 21, 2016
greatness22:
So which state do you rep?
I rep imo, no need to mention names cos u know them already

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Actress Doris Chima Dies After Battling Cancer / Wizkid Enters Guinness World Book Of Records 2018 (photos) / Rosemary Idibia Blasts Annie Idibia After Her Outburst

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.