Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,277 members, 7,811,817 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:18 PM

Omg! See How A Soldier Grabbed The Big Bum Bum Of A Female Corper (photos) - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Omg! See How A Soldier Grabbed The Big Bum Bum Of A Female Corper (photos) (10800 Views)

Jennifer Ejiogu: Large Heart Of A Visually Impaired Corper (Photos) / A Female Corper Crushed By A Train In Lagos (Graphic Photos) / Pretty, Busty Corper's Photos Got People Talking Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omg! See How A Soldier Grabbed The Big Bum Bum Of A Female Corper (photos) by andertoph(m): 8:26am On May 21, 2016

An unnamed female corper was pictured being seriously supported from behind by a soldier during a physical exercise at the NYSC camp. The man who appeared as a camp official virtually pushed her by her bum bum to give her the necessary push to scale a height.

The pictures has generated so much humour on social media with ex-corpers recounting their personal experiences at
various states across the geopolitical zones in
Nigeria. >>> SEE MORE PHOTOS ON >>>https://uzopedia./2016/05/21/nysc-camp-see-how-a-soldier-grabbed-the-big-bum-bum-of-a-female-corper-photo/
Re: Omg! See How A Soldier Grabbed The Big Bum Bum Of A Female Corper (photos) by ramdris(m): 8:38am On May 21, 2016
Op abeg kindly tell us how else he could av helped her in dis scenario? Thanks for your anticipated answer...

13 Likes

Re: Omg! See How A Soldier Grabbed The Big Bum Bum Of A Female Corper (photos) by azimibraun: 8:45am On May 21, 2016
A/C no be fan... Crocodile no be Monitor lizard.. Soldier no be Man O War. How ur eyes deceive you say Brown na Green still dey shock me.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omg! See How A Soldier Grabbed The Big Bum Bum Of A Female Corper (photos) by orisa37: 8:54am On May 21, 2016
OMG. The Corper is enjoying both theRomance and the Sex.
Re: Omg! See How A Soldier Grabbed The Big Bum Bum Of A Female Corper (photos) by godwinbatho(m): 8:56am On May 21, 2016
part of training ...
Re: Omg! See How A Soldier Grabbed The Big Bum Bum Of A Female Corper (photos) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:09am On May 21, 2016
This is why I want to be a soldier

2 Likes

Re: Omg! See How A Soldier Grabbed The Big Bum Bum Of A Female Corper (photos) by TheNonce: 9:10am On May 21, 2016
grin

Make she no go mess for the egbon face oh? If not na wozing and frog jump go follow as usual!

2 Likes

Re: Omg! See How A Soldier Grabbed The Big Bum Bum Of A Female Corper (photos) by YungMike(m): 9:23am On May 21, 2016
Lol.. He grabbed the trousy and not the Bum.
End time post.

4 Likes

Re: Omg! See How A Soldier Grabbed The Big Bum Bum Of A Female Corper (photos) by Nobody: 9:56am On May 21, 2016
Sexual harassment undecided
Re: Omg! See How A Soldier Grabbed The Big Bum Bum Of A Female Corper (photos) by ajebuter(f): 9:56am On May 21, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

Ashawo! cheesy
Re: Omg! See How A Soldier Grabbed The Big Bum Bum Of A Female Corper (photos) by koladebrainiac(m): 10:26am On May 21, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Bros this is man o war
SSoldiers dont get involve in this kind of exercise during nysc orientation . or u rather wish to be Man O War grin
Re: Omg! See How A Soldier Grabbed The Big Bum Bum Of A Female Corper (photos) by Greatzeus(m): 10:32am On May 21, 2016
@Op he is just rendering help down there,its all in the spirit of love grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Omg! See How A Soldier Grabbed The Big Bum Bum Of A Female Corper (photos) by pedrilo: 10:56am On May 21, 2016
daretodiffer:
Sexual harassment undecided
who is harassing who?
Re: Omg! See How A Soldier Grabbed The Big Bum Bum Of A Female Corper (photos) by Elnino4ladies: 11:09am On May 21, 2016
Lol...i helped ladies in camp too...it was fun
Re: Omg! See How A Soldier Grabbed The Big Bum Bum Of A Female Corper (photos) by Sunofgod(m): 11:12am On May 21, 2016
See as the woman dey pretend self she no fit scale dat wall.....and as dey unfortunate soldier dey recoil head.
Re: Omg! See How A Soldier Grabbed The Big Bum Bum Of A Female Corper (photos) by searchng4love: 11:15am On May 21, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
So you no get career and you're analysing
Re: Omg! See How A Soldier Grabbed The Big Bum Bum Of A Female Corper (photos) by jesuspikinjp(m): 11:26am On May 21, 2016
she for fart in his mouth...
Re: Omg! See How A Soldier Grabbed The Big Bum Bum Of A Female Corper (photos) by Adeoba10(m): 11:28am On May 21, 2016
mumu.... z dat soldier or man o war?
Re: Omg! See How A Soldier Grabbed The Big Bum Bum Of A Female Corper (photos) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:30am On May 21, 2016
searchng4love:
So you no get career and you're analysing
I'm searching4career
Re: Omg! See How A Soldier Grabbed The Big Bum Bum Of A Female Corper (photos) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:32am On May 21, 2016
koladebrainiac:

Bros this is man o war
SSoldiers dont get involve in this kind of exercise during nysc orientation . or u rather wish to be Man O War grin
Even Boys' Scout I won't mind as long as it offers me this privilege
Re: Omg! See How A Soldier Grabbed The Big Bum Bum Of A Female Corper (photos) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:33am On May 21, 2016
ajebuter:

Ashawo! cheesy
My customer grin
Re: Omg! See How A Soldier Grabbed The Big Bum Bum Of A Female Corper (photos) by zurumking(m): 11:45am On May 21, 2016
andertoph:

An unnamed female corper was pictured being seriously supported from behind by a soldier during a physical exercise at the NYSC camp. The man who appeared as a camp official virtually pushed her by her bum bum to give her the necessary push to scale a height.

The pictures has generated so much humour on social media with ex-corpers recounting their personal experiences at
various states across the geopolitical zones in
Nigeria. >>> SEE MORE PHOTOS ON >>>https://uzopedia./2016/05/21/nysc-camp-see-how-a-soldier-grabbed-the-big-bum-bum-of-a-female-corper-photo/
Re: Omg! See How A Soldier Grabbed The Big Bum Bum Of A Female Corper (photos) by Immunity1(f): 11:48am On May 21, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

My customer grin
cheesy
TonyeBarcanista:

My customer grin
so dicksion bayelsa state governor is right after- all this your statement however established the governor claims
Re: Omg! See How A Soldier Grabbed The Big Bum Bum Of A Female Corper (photos) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:02pm On May 21, 2016
Immunity1:
cheesy so dicksion bayelsa state governor is right after- all this your statement however established the governor claims
Did he say that?
Re: Omg! See How A Soldier Grabbed The Big Bum Bum Of A Female Corper (photos) by donbenedict(m): 12:50pm On May 21, 2016
She doesn't even hav yarnsh sef.
Re: Omg! See How A Soldier Grabbed The Big Bum Bum Of A Female Corper (photos) by lukency(m): 12:51pm On May 21, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

My customer grin
Must she climb
Re: Omg! See How A Soldier Grabbed The Big Bum Bum Of A Female Corper (photos) by AntidaftMOD: 12:55pm On May 21, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

Lol. . .Omenka and Caseless, come and see una guy. cheesy grin
Re: Omg! See How A Soldier Grabbed The Big Bum Bum Of A Female Corper (photos) by laurel03(m): 12:59pm On May 21, 2016
Man o war not soldier
Re: Omg! See How A Soldier Grabbed The Big Bum Bum Of A Female Corper (photos) by Immunity1(f): 2:02pm On May 21, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Did he say that?
grin
TonyeBarcanista:
Did he say that?
your sexy addiction justify that you lazy.
Re: Omg! See How A Soldier Grabbed The Big Bum Bum Of A Female Corper (photos) by laribari(m): 2:08pm On May 21, 2016
Op abeg get sense na!
Re: Omg! See How A Soldier Grabbed The Big Bum Bum Of A Female Corper (photos) by sammyj: 2:28pm On May 21, 2016
The wailers will still blame PMB for this act sooner very soon! !! grin shocked grin
Re: Omg! See How A Soldier Grabbed The Big Bum Bum Of A Female Corper (photos) by pizzylee(m): 2:37pm On May 21, 2016
quick question ,what am I suppose to do after seeing this?...... everything z now expensive even better nairaland post

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nysc Allawee June 2019 Not Yet Paid! / No Corps Members Raped In Akwa Ibom Attack – NYSC / Imo State B'15 Let Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.