Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,295 members, 7,815,512 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

Sucide Bomber Arrested Last Year Now A Rescued Chibok Girl - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sucide Bomber Arrested Last Year Now A Rescued Chibok Girl (2123 Views)

Buhari Approves 164.8m For Rescued Chibok Girls studying At AUN. Nigerians React / Sucide Bomber Victims Lie On The Floor, Beds No Longer Available In Hospital / Blessing, A Rescued Chibok Girl Speaks Fluent American English (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sucide Bomber Arrested Last Year Now A Rescued Chibok Girl by noeloge82(m): 8:34am On May 21, 2016
Pls I don't want people to start with abusive words but I saw this pics on FB and I decided to share with the house pls take a close look at the pics do u think its real?

1 Like

Re: Sucide Bomber Arrested Last Year Now A Rescued Chibok Girl by Topestbilly(m): 8:37am On May 21, 2016
Dis movie is getting interesting by day.

Another post will surface soon with the Headline

"the girl with explosive strapped-on is her twin sister"

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sucide Bomber Arrested Last Year Now A Rescued Chibok Girl by Oblitz(m): 8:41am On May 21, 2016
Ok nah
Re: Sucide Bomber Arrested Last Year Now A Rescued Chibok Girl by spako4(m): 8:42am On May 21, 2016
Why do you like spreading lies,child of ipob and product of bitterness.All your evil thoughts and plans shall come to nought

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sucide Bomber Arrested Last Year Now A Rescued Chibok Girl by fotadmowmend(m): 8:46am On May 21, 2016
The whole issue about dis chibok gal issh is jst a plot to divert Nigerians attention from fuel subsidy scam !

1 Like

Re: Sucide Bomber Arrested Last Year Now A Rescued Chibok Girl by Ayomel(m): 9:01am On May 21, 2016
am not saying you are wrong or right but are you sure? get your fact right.
last year was 2015.
because am not confuse that she is the one................ she have four months old child......
pls explain

2 Likes

Re: Sucide Bomber Arrested Last Year Now A Rescued Chibok Girl by psucc(m): 9:17am On May 21, 2016
APC is trying to prove to the world that Nothing is impossible.
Let me wait for a counter from Lai Mohammed.
Re: Sucide Bomber Arrested Last Year Now A Rescued Chibok Girl by noeloge82(m): 12:22pm On May 21, 2016
Am also confused but the resemblance in d pic is too good to be ignored
Ayomel:
am not saying you are wrong or right but are you sure? get your fact right.
last year was 2015.
because am not confuse that she is the one................ she have four months old child......
pls explain
Re: Sucide Bomber Arrested Last Year Now A Rescued Chibok Girl by EasternLeopard: 12:30pm On May 21, 2016
spako4:
Why do you like spreading lies,child of ipob and product of bitterness.All your evil thoughts and plans shall come to nought

Op said don't abuse but verify. Instead of you to do that, you decided to display your substandard sophistication grin

1 Like

Re: Sucide Bomber Arrested Last Year Now A Rescued Chibok Girl by idensko(m): 2:28pm On May 21, 2016
@Op she was in PDP then
Now she is a new creature in APC hence d chibok girl

1 Like

Re: Sucide Bomber Arrested Last Year Now A Rescued Chibok Girl by otokx(m): 2:43pm On May 21, 2016
fotadmowmend:
The whole issue about dis chibok gal issh is jst a plot to divert Nigerians attention from fuel subsidy scam !

if that is the case then it is working.

1 Like

Re: Sucide Bomber Arrested Last Year Now A Rescued Chibok Girl by noeloge82(m): 5:07pm On May 21, 2016
I wish 1 day we will know the where about of this girls and know their true identity
Re: Sucide Bomber Arrested Last Year Now A Rescued Chibok Girl by 4peace(m): 5:25pm On May 21, 2016
noeloge82:

Resemblance check very well because this suite your assumption whereas her recent pics compare to Waec pics is forged because of your believe.
Re: Sucide Bomber Arrested Last Year Now A Rescued Chibok Girl by noeloge82(m): 5:51pm On May 21, 2016
Pls do u have her Waec pics upload so as to help reduce doubts
This pics u see have been circulation on the net but if u ve d Waec pics it will be very appreciated

4peace:

Resemblance check very well because this suite your assumption whereas her recent pics compare to Waec pics is forged because of your believe.

Re: Sucide Bomber Arrested Last Year Now A Rescued Chibok Girl by Safari29: 5:56pm On May 21, 2016
some people find negativity in everything. OP the two pictures are not the same person obviously. one is a small girl less than 12 years while the other is 19 with a child. some people are mentally deranged

1 Like

Re: Sucide Bomber Arrested Last Year Now A Rescued Chibok Girl by 4peace(m): 7:09pm On May 21, 2016
noeloge82:
Pls do u have her Waec pics upload so as to help reduce doubts
This pics u see have been circulation on the net but if u ve d Waec pics it will be very appreciated

LOL
Re: Sucide Bomber Arrested Last Year Now A Rescued Chibok Girl by aresa: 7:15pm On May 21, 2016
noeloge82:

Looking at the pic is enough to convince you these are 2 different people especially looking at their noses qnd facial structure which are not the same.

I know intelligent reasoning, sane and rational thinking is not part of wailers DNA and wailers must wail, why bother us with such nonsense?
Re: Sucide Bomber Arrested Last Year Now A Rescued Chibok Girl by Horus(m): 7:25pm On May 21, 2016

Two different girls
Re: Sucide Bomber Arrested Last Year Now A Rescued Chibok Girl by noeloge82(m): 8:58pm On May 21, 2016
aresa:

I know intelligent reasoning, sane and rational thinking is not part of wailers DNA and wailers must wail, why bother us with such nonsense?

If u don't use these words will not show ur smart , it dosent warrant throwing shades when u feel a point is not ur way
Remember d girl in question is 15yrs that means she was 13yrs while writing Waec

Everyone has his/her opinion
Re: Sucide Bomber Arrested Last Year Now A Rescued Chibok Girl by Stalwert: 9:10pm On May 21, 2016
Ipoor are way too senseless to reason that a suicide bomber caught late last year cannot be carrying a 4 months baby while expecting another one....
Re: Sucide Bomber Arrested Last Year Now A Rescued Chibok Girl by Safari29: 7:45pm On May 22, 2016
noeloge82:

If u don't use these words will not show ur smart , it dosent warrant throwing shades when u feel a point is not ur way
Remember d girl in question is 15yrs that means she was 13yrs while writing Waec

Everyone has his/her opinion
nope u are wrong. the girl rescued was 17 when kidnapped, shes 19 now with a child
Re: Sucide Bomber Arrested Last Year Now A Rescued Chibok Girl by jogojogo: 7:56pm On May 22, 2016
noeloge82:
Pls I don't want people to start with abusive words but I saw this pics on FB and I decided to share with the house pls take a close look at the pics do u think its real?

Do you know the alleged Fulani Herdsmen massacre in Enugu remains the greatest scam of the decade.
Re: Sucide Bomber Arrested Last Year Now A Rescued Chibok Girl by noeloge82(m): 8:08pm On May 22, 2016
I don't know
jogojogo:

Do you know the alleged Fulani Herdsmen massacre in Enugu remains the greatest scam of the decade.
Re: Sucide Bomber Arrested Last Year Now A Rescued Chibok Girl by ayemerbarth: 8:38pm On May 22, 2016
Op, the confusion in this country is already beyond measure. Pls don't add to it.

(1) (Reply)

Where Is Tinubu Who Said APC Will Eradicate Poverty In Nigeria? – Aribisala / Picture Of Futo/nekede Road Owerri Our Ancestors Are Mad To Let Rochas Come Back / Independence Day: Wike Vs Buhari And The Dove (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.