Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,776 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

Picture Of Futo/nekede Road Owerri Our Ancestors Are Mad To Let Rochas Come Back - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of Futo/nekede Road Owerri Our Ancestors Are Mad To Let Rochas Come Back (2125 Views)

A Mother Pretends To Be Mad To Outsmart Boko Haram For 9 Months / IPOB Will Sack Governor Rochas Come 2019 – Nnamdi Kanu / Douglas Road Owerri After PDP Cleared The Nasty Dumpsite (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of Futo/nekede Road Owerri Our Ancestors Are Mad To Let Rochas Come Back by ruggedboy01: 10:22am On Aug 28, 2016

Our ancestors are mad, currupt and wicked to let okorocha come back to life. Our business are going down due to bad roads. And that potbelly governor is doing nothing about it angry sad
there is hunger everywhere, no light and no good roads too angry sad.. what kind of a useless country is this self
Seriously I'm tired of this country cry cry

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Futo/nekede Road Owerri Our Ancestors Are Mad To Let Rochas Come Back by Holywizard: 10:35am On Aug 28, 2016
are u a student? I just passed there now. I just dey think hw Assemblies of God church people go dey walka enter church
Re: Picture Of Futo/nekede Road Owerri Our Ancestors Are Mad To Let Rochas Come Back by ruggedboy01: 10:46am On Aug 28, 2016
Duglas after yesterday's sanitation

Re: Picture Of Futo/nekede Road Owerri Our Ancestors Are Mad To Let Rochas Come Back by chumada: 11:10am On Aug 28, 2016
anambra people @ it again....... chino what is wrong with u self face ur miserable life and leave imo people alone
Re: Picture Of Futo/nekede Road Owerri Our Ancestors Are Mad To Let Rochas Come Back by ruggedboy01: 11:13am On Aug 28, 2016
chumada:
anambra people @ it again....... chino what is wrong with u self face ur miserable life and leave imo people alone

will u shut up immediately lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
if u have issues with chino, face him in anambra thread
Nonsense angry sad

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Futo/nekede Road Owerri Our Ancestors Are Mad To Let Rochas Come Back by chumada: 11:19am On Aug 28, 2016
ruggedboy01:

will u shut up immediately lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
if u have issues with chino, face him in anambra thread
Nonsense angry sad

my friend keep away from my mention, and don't provoke me because I'm gonna derail this thread with dirt pictures of anambra....

what have ur media governor achieved aside from fake ugwu export

mtcheeeew
Re: Picture Of Futo/nekede Road Owerri Our Ancestors Are Mad To Let Rochas Come Back by revenge001: 11:27am On Aug 28, 2016
chumada:

my friend keep away from my mention, and don't provoke me because I'm gonna derail this thread with dirt pictures of anambra....

mtcheeeew

@ lest he's better than ur potbelly stupid governor who is busy touring the world with his boss dullard
Re: Picture Of Futo/nekede Road Owerri Our Ancestors Are Mad To Let Rochas Come Back by chumada: 11:30am On Aug 28, 2016
revenge001:

@ lest he's better than ur potbelly stupid governor who is busy touring the world with his boss dullard
I don't argue with fools

BASTARDS undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Futo/nekede Road Owerri Our Ancestors Are Mad To Let Rochas Come Back by Chynwe(f): 12:05pm On Aug 28, 2016
chumada:
stop talking nonsense.he is speaking with facts.your rochas has destroyed our imo state and you know it.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Futo/nekede Road Owerri Our Ancestors Are Mad To Let Rochas Come Back by dhardline(m): 12:18pm On Aug 28, 2016
The inhabitants of that road should hold iwuanyawu responsible IMHO. Cause if you look at the road built from obinze junction to Ota mmiri river you'll realize that that road hardly needs any renovation, it's been in perfect condition longer than the futo Owerri road and they were both first awarded at the same time but to different contractors, while the obinze otanmiri road was awarded to a foreign construction company, the futo nekede road was given to iwuanyawu and I can tell you that that road has being reconstructed nothing less than 4 times since it's first construction. his greed will not allow him build a lasting road instead he uses low quality everything so as to keep getting the contract.If you doubt me let that contract be given to Julius beger or some other company and see how long it will last. The greed of some of this rich men knows no bound.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Futo/nekede Road Owerri Our Ancestors Are Mad To Let Rochas Come Back by Nobody: 12:40pm On Aug 28, 2016
There's something that I experienced on this road that still baffles me till this day. I'm sure I saw it but what I saw a month later always comes up to silence that experience.

It was my third year in FUTO, I boarded a bus to Douglas road from school to get my monthly foodstuff. On getting to Nekede Junction, I saw Coal Tar being poured on the already graded and graveled road. I'm hundred percent sure I saw this.

A month later on the same route for same(or was it a different?) purpose, I couldn't see the new road anymore. The road was bad, coal tar disappeared and red mud was everywhere. I was shocked.

I keep wondering what really happened. I know in his first tenure, Rochas opened so many poor quality new roads. But this one baffled me. I don't really know what happened to the road and I don't drink or smoke.
Re: Picture Of Futo/nekede Road Owerri Our Ancestors Are Mad To Let Rochas Come Back by mightyhazell: 12:43pm On Aug 28, 2016
The country is in a deep mess. Not just imo

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of Futo/nekede Road Owerri Our Ancestors Are Mad To Let Rochas Come Back by mightyhazell: 12:54pm On Aug 28, 2016
chumada:

mtcheeeew
hey! Shut up wit dat. Don't drag oda ppl 2 dis. Rochas is letting us down in imo bigtime

4 Likes

Re: Picture Of Futo/nekede Road Owerri Our Ancestors Are Mad To Let Rochas Come Back by chumada: 1:04pm On Aug 28, 2016
mightyhazell:
hey! Shut up wit dat. Don't drag oda ppl 2 dis. Rochas is letting us down in imo bigtime
where this one crawled out from.... who knows u might be one of the coward sophisticated afonja undecided
Re: Picture Of Futo/nekede Road Owerri Our Ancestors Are Mad To Let Rochas Come Back by mightyhazell: 2:15pm On Aug 28, 2016
chumada:
where this one crawled out from.... who knows u might be one of the coward sophisticated afonja undecided
chai! Mightyhazel atago afufu! Mmu wa ,..afonja?

Chukwu gbaghara gi njo gi ,...ma gwo gi ara a! angry

4 Likes

Re: Picture Of Futo/nekede Road Owerri Our Ancestors Are Mad To Let Rochas Come Back by diegwu01: 2:31pm On Aug 28, 2016
dhardline:
The inhabitants of that road should hold iwuanyawu responsible IMHO. Cause if you look at the road built from obinze junction to Ota mmiri river you'll realize that that road hardly needs any renovation, it's been in perfect condition longer than the futo Owerri road and they were both first awarded at the same time but to different contractors, while the obinze otanmiri road was awarded to a foreign construction company, the futo nekede road was given to iwuanyawu and I can tell you that that road has being reconstructed nothing less than 4 times since it's first construction. his greed will not allow him build a lasting road instead he uses low quality everything so as to keep getting the contract.If you doubt me let that contract be given to Julius beger or some other company and see how long it will last. The greed of some of this rich men knows no bound.
This is revealing. GEJ awarded that road to our Igbo political sons in PDP, they used the monies to build houses in Abuja and malls in Lekki. no one was punished or it, While we plead with the Present FG to revisit the road we hope Iwuanyanwu and his band of PDP brigands don't go unpunished
Re: Picture Of Futo/nekede Road Owerri Our Ancestors Are Mad To Let Rochas Come Back by dunkem21(m): 2:37pm On Aug 28, 2016
mightyhazell:
chai! Mightyhazel atago afufu! Mmu wa ,..afonja?

Chukwu gbaghara gi njo gi ,...ma gwo gi ara a! angry

I no fit laff cheesy
Re: Picture Of Futo/nekede Road Owerri Our Ancestors Are Mad To Let Rochas Come Back by ENDTIMELIFE: 2:45pm On Aug 28, 2016
Our Ancestors Are Mad To Let Rochas Come Back
grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy my brother pls take it easy, Rochas has failed Imo people even the Ancestors admit that . the woman Ghost wey slap am no slap am well , next time na old man's Ghost will slap him cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin
Re: Picture Of Futo/nekede Road Owerri Our Ancestors Are Mad To Let Rochas Come Back by millionaireman: 6:34pm On Aug 28, 2016
But Owerri needs regular re-planning and reconstruction.

Owerri people called for it.

Hundreds of thousands of young student population and thousands new more, with thousands of university staff get into the five universities and polytechnics in Imo state all located in Owerri.

Imo is the only state in Nigeria with its state capital housing all the tertiary institutions in the state.

Owerri people militantly fight any Imo state governor who tried to relocate even one of those tertiary institutions to another senatorial zone that has nothing.

Since Imo state began, only government run institution in Orlu is School for the Mentally and physically Handicapped.

Constant planning and demolition/reconstruction of Owerri by every Imo state government has made other towns in Imo state remain glorified villages. Some people love it that way. So why complain over on going te-planning and demolition and reconstruction of Owerri?

Most unlucky are Okigwe and Orlu unfortunately placed in the same state with Owerri
Re: Picture Of Futo/nekede Road Owerri Our Ancestors Are Mad To Let Rochas Come Back by ujoatu(m): 7:59pm On Aug 28, 2016
The road in question is a federal road, tell our people the truth. That apart, the state government has done a lot of palliative work on the road

(1) (Reply)

My APC Share Of 5k / The Real Story On The Kidnap Of Chibok Girls / What Exactly Have Nigeria Ever Invented

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.