Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,764 members, 7,817,106 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:55 AM

Abound Careers, Phone Interviews And Job Postings - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Abound Careers, Phone Interviews And Job Postings (2093 Views)

Why You Must Lie On Job Interviews And What You Must Lie About / Biggest Mistakes Companies Make On Their Job Postings And Recruitment Process / How Many Interviews And Tests Did You Attend Before Getting Your Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abound Careers, Phone Interviews And Job Postings by COOLWATER(m): 5:09pm On Nov 21, 2006
hello nairalanders, i received a message from abound careers for an interview.Does anybody in the house have an info. on this outfit.the interview is going to be by phone.please do u guys have an idea about phone interviews.
Check out www.jobsearchnigeria..com for new job adverts
Re: Abound Careers, Phone Interviews And Job Postings by asheggy: 12:07pm On Nov 22, 2006
Same!

hello Nairaland users, i received a message from abound careers for an interview.Does anybody in the house have an info. on this outfit.the interview is going to be by phone.please do u guys have an idea about phone interviews and wat we shall b experting as in the interview

plz help ur fellow Nairalander.

God will see us 2ru in Jesus name amen!
Re: Abound Careers, Phone Interviews And Job Postings by COOLWATER(m): 7:26pm On Nov 28, 2006
please nairalanders i still dont have an idea about phone interviews ,pls come to aid. i have an interview with abound systems and what exactly are they into. house help me.
Re: Abound Careers, Phone Interviews And Job Postings by ogwudeuku(m): 6:14pm On Nov 29, 2006
aww, Coolwater,I dont know that firm,er, but I just want to comment on your effort so far,you have contributed greatly to the growth of this site with very valid info you post over here ,pls keep it up, and I want to let you know that you will be victorious in all you desirer
Warm regards
Daniel
Re: Abound Careers, Phone Interviews And Job Postings by asheggy: 6:32pm On Nov 29, 2006
plz member of the forum help us if u guys know anything abt phone interveiw. the interview is coming up very soon we beg of u to send ur comments

i pray that God will c us tru all these wahala! amen cool cool
Re: Abound Careers, Phone Interviews And Job Postings by ogs(m): 5:53pm On Nov 30, 2006
The little i know about phone interview is this:
1. Always learn how to answer you phone calls politely
2. Don't let anxiety or excitment get hold of you on the phone
3. As soon as you know it is the interviewer, be well comported and move away from the crowd, noise or even TV to a quiet place.
3. Use pardon or words in its category, and not ehn! when in doubt of what ur interviewer has said.
ALL THE BEST !
Re: Abound Careers, Phone Interviews And Job Postings by asheggy: 12:00pm On Dec 08, 2006
we beg of u to send your comments

May God c us tru amen! smiley
Re: Abound Careers, Phone Interviews And Job Postings by Nikegenius(f): 2:22pm On Dec 08, 2006
COOLWATER, u have been a wonderful guy to the house.
From the info i've gathered,

Phone interviews cannot be less than 5min. Its usually lengthy.

Most companies that conduct phone interviews are usually for customer care so they want to know your responses on phone. How well you can listen and understand in a short while.
A friend had one in which an essay was read to him just once and he was asked some questions afterward so be prepared for the worst.

Speak fluently and be precise. Move to a very quiet place to avoid you missing a point. As from now henceforth, be very nice when you pick ur calls.

Be calm and try to get all the details at once.
With God, it is well.
Wish you guys the very best.
Re: Abound Careers, Phone Interviews And Job Postings by asheggy: 3:02pm On Dec 08, 2006
Nikegenius, I like your comment and may God bless u for posting ur comment.

plz nairalanders post more comments, and may God c us tru amen! smiley
Re: Abound Careers, Phone Interviews And Job Postings by eddyanesah(f): 5:46pm On Dec 08, 2006
pls guys,can any body tell me more about d phone interview.
cause i will be having my on the 10th of this month.

pls i beg u in the name of God. God bless.

(1) (Reply)

Vacancies For Those Interested : / Tycol Nigeria Limited: Who Knows About Them / Urgent Vacancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.