Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,316 members, 7,864,511 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:37 PM

Half Plot Of Land At Egbe, Lagos For Serious Buyer - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Half Plot Of Land At Egbe, Lagos For Serious Buyer (527 Views)

FOR Sale:-blk Of 2 No 2 Br Flat On A Plot Of Land *@ Ajisegeri Str, Egbe, Lagos / Half Plot Of Land Is Urgently Needed In An Estate, I'm A Serious Buyer / Ppities For Sale In Okota & Ikotun Egbe Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Half Plot Of Land At Egbe, Lagos For Serious Buyer by priest1: 9:54am On May 21, 2016
I had an offer for a full plot of land at Egbe, Lagos but had to take up half at the moment and will be looking for a second person who will be ready, willing and able to take the other half.

Please get in touch quickly if you are really really interested and ready ready to buy just like me:

Mobile: 08055061124
BBM: 580E8C7C
E-Mail: priestmanuel@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Half Plot Of Land At Egbe, Lagos For Serious Buyer by bebe2(f): 3:06pm On May 21, 2016
priest1:
I had an offer for a full plot of land at Egbe, Lagos but had to take up half at the moment and will be looking for a second person who will be ready, willing and able to take the other half.

Please get in touch quickly if you are really really interested and ready ready to buy just like me:

Mobile: 08055061124
BBM: 580E8C7C
E-Mail: priestmanuel@yahoo.co.uk

u shud add more details,

area, price , proximity to the major rd etc.
Re: Half Plot Of Land At Egbe, Lagos For Serious Buyer by priest1: 10:40pm On May 23, 2016
bebe2:

u shud add more details,
en
area, price , proximity to the major rd etc.

Area is Egbe - located mid way between Iyana Ejigbo and Ikotun. Easy access to Egbeda (via Liasu/Idmimu Road), Isolo, Ajao Estate, Okota, etc.

Price is 8m (asking) with strong indication to negotiate down to between 6 - 7m as buyer is really motivated to sell, if buyer/s is really really ready.

Title: Registered Conveyance

I hope this is helpful.

Regards

(1) (Reply)

Turkey Security Doors And Wooden Doors For Sales / 2 Bedroom Flat For Rent In Uyo Akwa Ibom State 250k / Lands For Sale In Owerri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.