Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,665 members, 7,820,339 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

Bose Ogulu Dismisses Uju Stella's Pregnancy Claims For Burna Boy - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bose Ogulu Dismisses Uju Stella's Pregnancy Claims For Burna Boy (45276 Views)

Uju Stella Rocks Swimsuit (Photos) / Uju Stella Who Is "Pregnant For Burna Boy" In New Photos / Uju Stella: "I Am Pregnant For Burna Boy" - Lady Claims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bose Ogulu Dismisses Uju Stella's Pregnancy Claims For Burna Boy by Pyno30: 11:23am On May 21, 2016
spartacuz:
But Ma, he collected just one mouth nau... Without a condom that's still as cheap as gala.
Ur grandchild is coming.
Lolz. Funny you.
Re: Bose Ogulu Dismisses Uju Stella's Pregnancy Claims For Burna Boy by cathodekazim: 11:23am On May 21, 2016
Ezinne
I lov u mum

If you ar burnas mum, will yu accpt such disgraceful lady
Never
Re: Bose Ogulu Dismisses Uju Stella's Pregnancy Claims For Burna Boy by niggaz4life: 11:24am On May 21, 2016
ireneony:
The girl ugly nor be small undecided
she looks better than 95 percent of nigerian women i have seen. she has clear skin and great shape and a cute face

2 Likes

Re: Bose Ogulu Dismisses Uju Stella's Pregnancy Claims For Burna Boy by ClintonDal(m): 11:24am On May 21, 2016
That girl is a popular runs girl in lekki, so i heard but the one ive confirmed is she once accused Oritsefemi of stealing her Iphone. *lol* She is definitely seeking for relevance. Believing everything you see on social media is to your own detriment, at least Tiwa and Billz should serve as a reminder.
Re: Bose Ogulu Dismisses Uju Stella's Pregnancy Claims For Burna Boy by SpotlezDonald25(m): 11:25am On May 21, 2016
Make I hear sey dis woman no dey smoke weed with her son. Wurbbish!
Re: Bose Ogulu Dismisses Uju Stella's Pregnancy Claims For Burna Boy by Missonas(f): 11:26am On May 21, 2016
Granted she went about it the wrong way but still there is a Baby on the way. Burna boy and Uju are both matured adults. The mum keeps talking about the music like its more important than a baby right now.

3 Likes

Re: Bose Ogulu Dismisses Uju Stella's Pregnancy Claims For Burna Boy by miqos02(m): 11:26am On May 21, 2016
TPAND:
Burna boy is a classical example of a child raised through bad parenting.

Can't be surprised his mom said that, see how she looks.
Not all mothers are good.. Take note
Re: Bose Ogulu Dismisses Uju Stella's Pregnancy Claims For Burna Boy by lohresloco: 11:27am On May 21, 2016
you are just pathetic, na by force to accept pikin from okpo, abi the okpo nor dey old enough to instruct am to use condom or she nor get sense enough to use contraceptive....what new nonsense is this. you open your legs willingly, throw caution to the wind and then turn around and blame the second party totally. when you gree to fu...c.k am, you nor know say consequences fit come out. Agbaya
mineANDurs:
U dont have tym for her but ur Ashawo Son had tym to sleep with her. undecided

Well, d child is here to stay,
U can run all u want but there is no escape,
Go and ask Davido he will tell d tale better.

If u choose to be wayward in life, just get ready to accept all d drama that will come out of it.

Dats y I Love Flavour and 2face.

6 Likes

Re: Bose Ogulu Dismisses Uju Stella's Pregnancy Claims For Burna Boy by Nobody: 11:27am On May 21, 2016
RZArecta:

..."If somebody says that she is pregnant for somebody and the person refuses to accept it, you look for his family instead of tagging a blogger....."

Uju should do the right thing

Finally a sensible comment.

Her point is not about if Burna boy is the father or not but Uju's unnecessarily publicity. Even if the baby is Burna, the stewpid girl has laid a foundation for wahala

5 Likes

Re: Bose Ogulu Dismisses Uju Stella's Pregnancy Claims For Burna Boy by Missonas(f): 11:29am On May 21, 2016
cathodekazim:
Ezinne

I lov u mum

If you ar burnas mum, will yu accpt such disgraceful lady

Never

I may never accept the lady but she could be carrying my grandchild. I will have time for her jst incase...
Re: Bose Ogulu Dismisses Uju Stella's Pregnancy Claims For Burna Boy by cybriz82(m): 11:29am On May 21, 2016
Shut d Bleep up if dnt knw anytin abt mother n child (blood is thicker than water) if ur mama abadond u no mean say mek him mama abadond am also.abeg who knw d proverb dat say u dnt throw a child away with d water afta bafin.
Re: Bose Ogulu Dismisses Uju Stella's Pregnancy Claims For Burna Boy by DifferentBoy1(m): 11:29am On May 21, 2016
That is a proud Rivers mum.
Re: Bose Ogulu Dismisses Uju Stella's Pregnancy Claims For Burna Boy by tennytwins(m): 11:31am On May 21, 2016
Re: Bose Ogulu Dismisses Uju Stella's Pregnancy Claims For Burna Boy by Decryptor(m): 11:31am On May 21, 2016
sinaj:
jeeeez!

Y u sounding so pathetic.

I only asked a question nd u've concluded alredi.

I think u d one that need to open ur eyes, read nd percieve.

PEACE!

Let me help him answer the question you asked. Burna's mom should have addressed the issue as a responsible woman should because pregnancy claims is serious. If a man sleeps with a girl whether with protection or not and she comes out to say she is pregnant for him, it is not to be taken lightly. Rather than his mum to say that they will ignore the girl, relate with her and at least wait till the pregnancy is over and the child is born. There is something called "Paternity Test" which indicates the true paternity of a child. After the test, if the girl's claim is false, then she can go ahead and take drastic measures like filing a legal suit against her in court for defamation and all that.

The woman thinks she is trying to protect her son forgetting that the girl also has a mother too. She (Burns boy's mother) should be ashamed of herself and rather advice her son to zip his stick tightly in his trousers.

5 Likes

Re: Bose Ogulu Dismisses Uju Stella's Pregnancy Claims For Burna Boy by fuckpoverty(m): 11:32am On May 21, 2016
Hmmmmm, wetin I want talk nw.....anyway I just dey observe
Re: Bose Ogulu Dismisses Uju Stella's Pregnancy Claims For Burna Boy by Nobody: 11:33am On May 21, 2016
There is this song in my dialect; I translate:
Whatever one wishes or does to someones child, may God almighty grant same to that persons child / children.

Case closed.
Re: Bose Ogulu Dismisses Uju Stella's Pregnancy Claims For Burna Boy by ireneony(f): 11:34am On May 21, 2016
niggaz4life:
she looks better than 95 percent of nigerian women i have seen. she has clear skin and great shape and a cute face
cute face ke? Niggah u must be dreaming. undecided
Re: Bose Ogulu Dismisses Uju Stella's Pregnancy Claims For Burna Boy by niggaz4life: 11:35am On May 21, 2016
ireneony:
cute face ke? Niggah u must be dreaming. undecided
her face cuter than yours if thats you in the pinshure grin

keep in mind cute is different from sexy. but she is cuter than you. but maybe you are sexier but she is cuter than you
Re: Bose Ogulu Dismisses Uju Stella's Pregnancy Claims For Burna Boy by ireneony(f): 11:36am On May 21, 2016
niggaz4life:
swerve. ..
Re: Bose Ogulu Dismisses Uju Stella's Pregnancy Claims For Burna Boy by Ubiero(f): 11:36am On May 21, 2016
IMHO, his mum was right. You found out you got pregnant after a 1 night stand. And instead of going with your family to see his parents, you take your story to bloggers.

All I can see is propaganda. We hear you loud and clear, he was threatening you.
Did his father threaten you?
His mother nko?

It's burna boy's mother dt fits the girl. Maybe she thought they would all be scurrying around because of that.

Nowadays, people don't even get married to their baby mamas. They simply take responsibility for the baby's upkeep.

The girl assumed she was smart, burna boy's mother was smarter.

Don't get me wrong. I am certainly not in support of promiscuous behaviour.

My 2 cents

6 Likes

Re: Bose Ogulu Dismisses Uju Stella's Pregnancy Claims For Burna Boy by lohresloco: 11:36am On May 21, 2016
thats how the idiotic parents of the girl go around training their daughter to open leg for just any man. Irresponsible parents of an irresponsible girl. No single home training,and she has failed her extended family, Asshhawoooo kobo kobo. Okpo claiming right, shiooor
Pyno30:
Don't mind her, that is how they train up their Children, to go about impregnanting people's daughter.

6 Likes

Re: Bose Ogulu Dismisses Uju Stella's Pregnancy Claims For Burna Boy by nic121: 11:37am On May 21, 2016
In this age, when there is DNA testing. when she gives birth. the baby should have a paternity test. meanwhile he shud try and calm the baby mama down. he didn't deny "entering the place". Babies happen after a one nite stand.
Re: Bose Ogulu Dismisses Uju Stella's Pregnancy Claims For Burna Boy by Nobody: 11:37am On May 21, 2016
*clears throat *,ladies and gentlemen, this is one messed up case that ought to be trashed in a parlour but thanks to social media, we are made to unconsciously get involved,2016 has been drama filled,I am getting exhausted, don't even know what to comment about this case,can some please get me cold water,no light in my area for 3 days now,and I am so exhausted

1 Like

Re: Bose Ogulu Dismisses Uju Stella's Pregnancy Claims For Burna Boy by Nobody: 11:37am On May 21, 2016
lohresloco:
you are just pathetic, na by force to accept pikin from okpo, abi the okpo nor dey old enough to instruct am to use condom or she nor get sense enough to use contraceptive....what new nonsense is this. you open your legs willingly, throw caution to the wind and then turn around and blame the second party totally. when you gree to fu...c.k am, you nor know say consequences fit come out. Agbaya

Lol, I never said Uju is a good girl,
Since both of them chose to b stupid, they shuld also carry their cross.

D child is here to stay, Burna Boy Should man up and accept his responsibility same way dat Uju did. Remember she had d choice of Abortion but chose not to hurt an innocent baby.
Re: Bose Ogulu Dismisses Uju Stella's Pregnancy Claims For Burna Boy by niggaz4life: 11:37am On May 21, 2016
ireneony:
swerve. ..
lolzzz. i added more to my post. go back and read.
niggaz4life:
keep in mind cute is different from sexy. but she is cuter than you. but maybe you are sexier but she is cuter than you
Re: Bose Ogulu Dismisses Uju Stella's Pregnancy Claims For Burna Boy by Nobody: 11:39am On May 21, 2016
lohresloco:
thats how the idiotic parents of the girl go around training their daughter to open leg for just any man. Irresponsible parents of an irresponsible girl. No single home training,and she has failed her extended family, Asshhawoooo kobo kobo. Okpo claiming right, shiooor
are you PRO to the burna family, why you chatter the case?
Re: Bose Ogulu Dismisses Uju Stella's Pregnancy Claims For Burna Boy by Nobody: 11:41am On May 21, 2016
Good news! Great mother! smiley smiley

Serves Uju rightsad
Re: Bose Ogulu Dismisses Uju Stella's Pregnancy Claims For Burna Boy by icebebe(f): 11:43am On May 21, 2016
Pyno30:
Swear say if na you, you no go do pass Uju.
first of all,i was brought up Never to swear grin,secondly i cant b lik uju i get sense grin am a legal wife and lastly i hate sharing my private life online grin

1 Like

Re: Bose Ogulu Dismisses Uju Stella's Pregnancy Claims For Burna Boy by sinaj(f): 11:43am On May 21, 2016
Decryptor:

Let me help him answer the question you asked. Burna's mom should have addressed the issue as a responsible woman should because pregnancy claims is serious. If a man sleeps with a girl whether with protection or not and she comes out to say she is pregnant for him, it is not to be taken lightly. Rather than his mum to say that they will ignore the girl, relate with her and at least wait till the pregnancy is over and the child is born. There is something called "Paternity Test" which indicates the true paternity of a child. After the test, if the girl's claim is false, then she can go ahead and take drastic measures like filing a legal suit against her in court for defamation and all that.

The woman thinks she is trying to protect her son forgetting that the girl also has a mother too. She (Burns boy's mother) should be ashamed of herself and rather advice her son to zip his stick tightly in his trousers.

I wnted him to explain it himself not you.

He called his mom a bad mother coz of the write up nd I dnt see what she did wrong there.

I wnted to knw where she wnt wrong according to d post.

U don't just conclude that one is bad via blog post wen we knw how diz bloggers twist story.

The girl would av gone to meet Burna's family (which I doubt she knows coz she seem like a runs girl that is after child support), nd complained to them instead of ranting all over d media to gain cheap popularity.

Now which responsible parent will take her serious after that drama undecided

3 Likes

Re: Bose Ogulu Dismisses Uju Stella's Pregnancy Claims For Burna Boy by VictorRomanov: 11:44am On May 21, 2016
sinaj:
jeeeez!

Y u sounding so pathetic.

I only asked a question nd u've concluded alredi.

I think u d one that need to open ur eyes, read nd percieve.

PEACE!

That's because there's is no answer to the questions u asked him. He's just emotional. The kinda of guy who take sides with a lady fighting with a man on the street, instead of asking 'what happened?'

1 Like

Re: Bose Ogulu Dismisses Uju Stella's Pregnancy Claims For Burna Boy by seangy4konji: 11:44am On May 21, 2016
They are just sharing gonorhea and HIV and staphycoculous up and down.

It is well. The rate we are fucking each other now we will soon give Kenya and South Africa a race for their money.

We will get told medals in disease and infection.

May god watch and protect me.

Amen.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Photos - Wizkid Acquires New Jet Of $ 40 Million Dollars / Babatunde Omidina Has Been Admitted At The Lagos University Teaching Hospital. / Olajumoke Orisagunna's Mother, Mother-In-Law & Brother-In-Law (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.