Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

Bose Ogulu Dismisses Uju Stella's Pregnancy Claims For Burna Boy - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bose Ogulu Dismisses Uju Stella's Pregnancy Claims For Burna Boy (45242 Views)

Uju Stella Rocks Swimsuit (Photos) / Uju Stella Who Is "Pregnant For Burna Boy" In New Photos / Uju Stella: "I Am Pregnant For Burna Boy" - Lady Claims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bose Ogulu Dismisses Uju Stella's Pregnancy Claims For Burna Boy by mebrahyeem(f): 12:32pm On May 21, 2016
[quote author=sinaj post=45827246] pls point out the bad thing his mum said there
Re: Bose Ogulu Dismisses Uju Stella's Pregnancy Claims For Burna Boy by Decryptor(m): 12:32pm On May 21, 2016
sinaj:

I wnted him to explain it himself not you.

He called his mom a bad mother coz of the write up nd I dnt see what she did wrong there.

I wnted to knw where she wnt wrong according to d post.

U don't just conclude that one is bad via blog post wen we knw how diz bloggers twist story.

The girl would av gone to meet Burna's family (which I doubt she knows coz she seem like a runs girl that is after child support), nd complained to them instead of ranting all over d media to gain cheap popularity.

Now which responsible parent will take her serious after that drama undecided

Oh... Now I get it. If she went to the media with it, then it's very bad of her
Re: Bose Ogulu Dismisses Uju Stella's Pregnancy Claims For Burna Boy by plaetton: 12:35pm On May 21, 2016
ajixkhid1:

http://punchng.com/we-dont-have-time-for-girl-that-claims-burna-boy-got-her-pregnant-mum/

What a horrible WOMAM who cannot empathize with a young lady supposedly pregnant with her grandchild.

Tufiakwa !!
Re: Bose Ogulu Dismisses Uju Stella's Pregnancy Claims For Burna Boy by kaima1984(f): 12:38pm On May 21, 2016
ireneony:
The girl ugly nor be small undecided
Goldgigger... she deliberately got herself pregnant in order to trap burna boy.
is dat d topic?are u prettier dan her!?
Re: Bose Ogulu Dismisses Uju Stella's Pregnancy Claims For Burna Boy by kaima1984(f): 12:38pm On May 21, 2016
ireneony:
is dat d topic?are u prettier dan her!?

1 Like

Re: Bose Ogulu Dismisses Uju Stella's Pregnancy Claims For Burna Boy by ariyoola(m): 12:40pm On May 21, 2016
"i slept wit her once" does dat make any sense......so u tink people shuld av sex wit dier partner 5 to 10 times b4 dey impregnate dem
Re: Bose Ogulu Dismisses Uju Stella's Pregnancy Claims For Burna Boy by TFLAME(m): 12:41pm On May 21, 2016
cathodekazim:
Ezinne
I lov u mum

If you ar burnas mum, will yu accpt such disgraceful lady
Never

GBAM!!
Re: Bose Ogulu Dismisses Uju Stella's Pregnancy Claims For Burna Boy by Nobody: 12:44pm On May 21, 2016
You are confused and a big time hypocrite. Don't ever tell me that I am speaking from both sides of mouth neither should you continue to call your mother a hypocrite. It is very disrespectful.

This is about Burna boy, mum and a lady not Burna boy's sister and his mother. Even if it were so, His mother cannot force the man who impregnates her daughter to recognise the child. She can force him to provide money for childcare but there is nothing she can do about it. She can jump up and down from morning till night.

My daughter cannot be that stvpid to impregnate herself (She is getting married whenever she is ready even if it is at 14 undecided). If it happens, I cannot force the man to recognise the child. I may or may not force him to provide a little something but that is where it ends.

niggaz4life:
so with the bolded you quoted you still think burna boys mother is a good woman as you stated earlier ? you think if the girl was her daughter she will still have the same reaction ? see how you women like to talk from both sides of the mouth to match whatever favors you at the time ? no strong unwavering principles grin
Re: Bose Ogulu Dismisses Uju Stella's Pregnancy Claims For Burna Boy by origima: 12:44pm On May 21, 2016
Frankly ,mama got it wrong.may be buma boy has no father cos his mother sounds like a gold digger.mama's reaction is embarrassing
Re: Bose Ogulu Dismisses Uju Stella's Pregnancy Claims For Burna Boy by stagger: 12:44pm On May 21, 2016
TPAND:
Burna boy is a classical example of a child raised through bad parenting.

Can't be surprised his mom said that, see how she looks.
Not all mothers are good.. Take note

And who are you to comment on Burna boy's mum? Were you there when she was raising him?
Re: Bose Ogulu Dismisses Uju Stella's Pregnancy Claims For Burna Boy by TPAND(f): 12:49pm On May 21, 2016
uniteam:
I wonder how someone who doesn't know the pain of being a mother or parent would just come up and tag this woman as "bad parenting".

From being pregnant, to giving birth, even through the rigorous task of mothering, school runs, clothing, supporting and all, till the guy came up being a successful musician and yet you call that bad parenting.

If truly that's bad parenting, then I guess you will prefer to have such as a mother who can see you through to that success level.

What has the mum said wrong? Were you expecting a mother to come out begging the unknown girl or what exactly? Assuming the Uju Stella was impregnated by a motor mechanic or a job seeker, would she have come online to report to a blogger? Ask guys here who have been in such mess before (which I know they are plenty here), the first they do is to stand defensive and threaten the lady of which the lady would result to finding a means of getting in touch with his parent. So coming online now you think will ever make the relationship a sweet one? Never, ask those who made such mistakes in the past.

Guys, lets always give a chill before responding to issues so we don't spill out shit. Burns Boy has not grown up to become a thief, a rogue or a vagabond to this society but a blessing, no matter how we view it becos there are people earning their daily living from him so I don't understand the basis of your so called bad parenting.

You that had good parenting, its so obvious the kind of growing up you had by telling a woman old enough to be your mother "see how she looks", we were taught to respect elders while growing up. That's a direct insult.

I always watch with dismay how some NLs do come here to even call Buhari a dullard and yet he is the one ruling over our intelligent and educated parents? Then I will rather pray for such dullard as my father.

The mum has just said the right thing, the girl already insulted her by ignoring her to talk to the blogger. Bad advise though. Cheap popularity.

After reading this I can conclude you are a pathetic complacent no-lifer who deserves to be left alone and excommunicated.
Re: Bose Ogulu Dismisses Uju Stella's Pregnancy Claims For Burna Boy by sweatlana: 12:50pm On May 21, 2016
sinaj:
pls point out the bad thing his mum said there sad

A girl has come forward saying she is pregnant, what the mum would have done is ensure a dna test is carried out. Can she say her son never had sex with the girl?

Burna boy is rude! Any professional in the industry can attest to that and it's clear to see where he gets it from.
Re: Bose Ogulu Dismisses Uju Stella's Pregnancy Claims For Burna Boy by niggaz4life: 12:51pm On May 21, 2016
daretodiffer:
You are confused and a big time hypocrite. Don't ever tell me that I am speaking from both sides of mouth neither should you continue to call your mother a hypocrite. It is very disrespectful.

This is about Burna boy, mum and a lady not Burna boy's sister and his mother. Even if it were so, His mother cannot force the man who impregnates her daughter to recognise the child. She can force him to provide money for childcare but there is nothing she can do about it. She can jump up and down from morning till night.

My daughter cannot be that stvpid to impregnate herself (She is getting married whenever she is ready even if it is at 14 undecided). If it happens, I cannot force the man to recognise the child. I may or may not force him to provide a little something but that is where it ends.

like i said you are speaking out of both sides of your mouth. if i have seen this story once I have seen it many times. reject the girl and her pregnancy, and then when the baby comes out looking like burna boy then they will want to come and kidnap the baby from the girl and ban her from seeing the baby. all you opportunists and users are all the same. no principles and no human empathy. its all about ME ME ME. Its all about using abusing and dumping the weak. ahh well i guess they do say only the strong survive grin grin grin
Re: Bose Ogulu Dismisses Uju Stella's Pregnancy Claims For Burna Boy by barclays22(m): 12:54pm On May 21, 2016
mineANDurs:
U dont have tym for her but ur Ashawo Son had tym to sleep with her. undecided

Well, d child is here to stay,
U can run all u want but there is no escape,
Go and ask Davido he will tell d tale better.

If u choose to be wayward in life, just get ready to accept all d drama that will come out of it.

Dats y I Love Flavour and 2face.

Wake up from sleep my dear sister
Re: Bose Ogulu Dismisses Uju Stella's Pregnancy Claims For Burna Boy by Nobody: 12:54pm On May 21, 2016
Bla Bla Bla Bla

She didn't know that before deciding to keep the pregnancy. Whatever happens to her...she deserves it.

I know you are a hypocrite. Keep at at it. Stop quoting me I don't have time for fo.ols today.

niggaz4life:
like i said you are speaking out of both sides of your mouth. if i have seen this story once I have seen it many times. reject the girl and her pregnancy, and then when the baby comes out looking like burna boy then they will want to come and kidnap the baby from the girl and ban her from seeing the baby. all you opportunists and users are all the same. no principles and no human empathy. its all about ME ME ME. Its all about using abusing and dumping the weak. ahh well i guess they do say only the strong survive grin grin grin
Re: Bose Ogulu Dismisses Uju Stella's Pregnancy Claims For Burna Boy by niggaz4life: 12:58pm On May 21, 2016
daretodiffer:
Bla Bla Bla Bla

She didn't know that before deciding to keep the pregnancy. Whatever happens to her...she deserves it.

I know you are a hypocrite. Keep at at it. Stop quoting me I don't have time for fo.ols today.

are you actually here encouraging abortion ? you are here encouraging the killing of a baby in the womb ? shocked shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bose Ogulu Dismisses Uju Stella's Pregnancy Claims For Burna Boy by smileysmiley(f): 12:59pm On May 21, 2016
All those bashing Burna's mum will do worse in her shoe... You guys really don't expect her to support an olosho that is trying to ruin her son's career... The girl is an adult, she would have asked Burna to use a condom but she probably even broke it in a bid to get pregnant, so stop being unreasonable with this stupid talk about Burna's mum teaching him how to use a condom... We all know what is in it for the girl; a house in lekki, a nice car and a monthly pay of about #300000 so its normal for every mother to fight for her child's interest... Come to think of it sef, the girl wowo, Burna sef wowo, e get as this child go be oooo... Na dem sabi sha, in less than 9months the complete story will be out

1 Like

Re: Bose Ogulu Dismisses Uju Stella's Pregnancy Claims For Burna Boy by CashVessel(m): 1:01pm On May 21, 2016
sinaj:
jeeeez!

Y u sounding so pathetic.

I only asked a question nd u've concluded alredi.

I think u d one that need to open ur eyes, read nd percieve.

PEACE!

Your question no get head. From her disposition and her comments, it's obvious she's just concerned about his career and doesn't deny that he didn't do it. A responsible mother would worry anytime , any day about her son's child; unborn or not.
Re: Bose Ogulu Dismisses Uju Stella's Pregnancy Claims For Burna Boy by Nobody: 1:07pm On May 21, 2016
1) I don't encourage pre-marital sex
2) If you are so stvpid to get pregnant in this 21st century...you are responsible for whatever follows o. Abortion does not sound like a bad idea either.
3) If you get lucky, good for you. If you don't, good for you
niggaz4life:
are you actually here encouraging abortion ? you are here encouraging the killing of a baby in the womb ? shocked shocked
Re: Bose Ogulu Dismisses Uju Stella's Pregnancy Claims For Burna Boy by niggaz4life: 1:09pm On May 21, 2016
daretodiffer:
1) I don't encourage pre-marital sex
2) If you are so stvpid to get pregnant in this 21st century...you are responsible for whatever follows o. Abortion does not sound like a bad idea either.
3) If you get lucky, good for you. If you don't, good for you
oh LORD forgive her for she know not what she sayeth father. LORD she is encouraging the killing of life that you brought into the world. please forgive her. she is a sociopath and a psychopath cry cry
Re: Bose Ogulu Dismisses Uju Stella's Pregnancy Claims For Burna Boy by Lilteece(m): 1:09pm On May 21, 2016
I wish my parents are like burna's mom, u have to support ur child whether they are wrong or right in the public, then caution them privately
Re: Bose Ogulu Dismisses Uju Stella's Pregnancy Claims For Burna Boy by sinaj(f): 1:10pm On May 21, 2016
sweatlana:

A girl has come forward saying she is pregnant, what the mum would have done is ensure a dna test is carried out. Can she say her son never had sex with the girl?

Burna boy is rude! Any professional in the industry can attest to that and it's clear to see where he gets it from.
came forward to who?

I think u shud read d post again.
Re: Bose Ogulu Dismisses Uju Stella's Pregnancy Claims For Burna Boy by sinaj(f): 1:11pm On May 21, 2016
CashVessel:

Your question no get head. From her disposition and her comments, it's obvious she's just concerned about his career and doesn't deny that he didn't do it. A responsible mother would worry anytime , any day about her son's child; unborn or not.
which question no get head?

I ask u any question ni

D person I ask understand d question kor
Re: Bose Ogulu Dismisses Uju Stella's Pregnancy Claims For Burna Boy by sinaj(f): 1:12pm On May 21, 2016
Lilteece:
I wish my parents are like burna's mom, u have to support ur child whether they are wrong or right in the public, then caution them privately
that's how it's meant to be
Re: Bose Ogulu Dismisses Uju Stella's Pregnancy Claims For Burna Boy by Shym3xx: 1:12pm On May 21, 2016
Burnaboy has a very good mum.

Career first - no distractions. Just focus on ya music and keep banging out hits, to secure ya future. Opportunists and scroungers are going to come along, to cause distractions - just ignore them and focus on the master plan.

Trill mama duke and a rider right there. Salute.
Re: Bose Ogulu Dismisses Uju Stella's Pregnancy Claims For Burna Boy by Lilteece(m): 1:15pm On May 21, 2016
sinaj:
my parents will disgrace u publicly and privately, totally wrong, we are all human being
Re: Bose Ogulu Dismisses Uju Stella's Pregnancy Claims For Burna Boy by sweatlana: 1:16pm On May 21, 2016
sinaj:
came forward to who?

I think u shud read d post again.

Read what again? Is it not his neglect that made her go public?
That's not the point anyway, as a mother she should get her son to subject himself to a DNA test before insinuating her son is not responsible for the pregnancy.
Re: Bose Ogulu Dismisses Uju Stella's Pregnancy Claims For Burna Boy by Nobody: 1:16pm On May 21, 2016
barclays22:

Wake up from sleep my dear sister

My dear its Burna boy dat needs to wake up from d dream not me.
I wasnt there wen he was pumping UJU.
Re: Bose Ogulu Dismisses Uju Stella's Pregnancy Claims For Burna Boy by sweatlana: 1:18pm On May 21, 2016
sinaj:
That's not how it's meant to be! I a mother and if my child is wrong I won't support evil!
Re: Bose Ogulu Dismisses Uju Stella's Pregnancy Claims For Burna Boy by sweatlana: 1:21pm On May 21, 2016
Shym3xx:
Burnaboy has a very good mum.

Career first - no distractions. Just focus on ya music and keep banging out hits, to secure ya future. Opportunists and scroungers are going to come along, to cause distractions - just ignore them and focus on the master plan.

Trill mama duke and a rider right there. Salute.
What if he is responsible for the pregnancy? Would you then call his child a distraction? He choose to have unprotected sex with the girl , it's not like she raped him

It's funny how u reason
Re: Bose Ogulu Dismisses Uju Stella's Pregnancy Claims For Burna Boy by Amberon11: 1:25pm On May 21, 2016
fool of grandeur!

Did she impregnate herself?
ireneony:

Re: Bose Ogulu Dismisses Uju Stella's Pregnancy Claims For Burna Boy by naijaboiy: 1:28pm On May 21, 2016
mineANDurs:

Lol, I never said Uju is a good girl,
Since both of them chose to b stupid, they shuld also carry their cross.

D child is here to stay, Burna Boy Should man up and accept his responsibility same way dat Uju did. Remember she had d choice of Abortion but chose not to hurt an innocent baby.
You are just talking like it has already been confirmed that the baby is actually his own.

Why not chill first and observe. An allegation or accusation made against someone doesn't mean it's true until facts are shown and proven.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Chidinma Ekile Poses With Awilo Logomba / Linda Ikeji: 'How I React When My Friends Call Me Baby Mama' / The Moment Jackie Appiah Fell Down During A Dance Competition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.