Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,100 members, 7,811,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:11 PM

Live And Direct In PH For The PDP National Convention- PIX - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Live And Direct In PH For The PDP National Convention- PIX (5321 Views)

Full List Of Elected PDP Officers At The National Convention 2017 / Profile Of Uche Secondus, PDP National Chairman AKA The “Total Chairman” / Youth Leader Killed After Arriving Abuja For PDP National Convention. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Live And Direct In PH For The PDP National Convention- PIX by asha90: 10:12am On May 21, 2016
Arrivals of our team..

We are making history today as we are set to retake Aso Rock in the next general elections.

1 Like

Re: Live And Direct In PH For The PDP National Convention- PIX by ganisucks(f): 10:15am On May 21, 2016
That's Riight. Please ensure that Sola Kuti boys are no where near the venue. I heard they are looking †̥♥ cause trouble, because they KϞöω̲ their candidate sucks. I wonder if the number one Sola Kuti megaphone on Nairaland is in PH or at his home with his laptop
Re: Live And Direct In PH For The PDP National Convention- PIX by asha90: 10:19am On May 21, 2016
Delegates from Kano State. PDP all the way..

Re: Live And Direct In PH For The PDP National Convention- PIX by asha90: 10:24am On May 21, 2016
Our delegates from Sokoto. Buhari should start writing his handover note. Wahala dey.. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Live And Direct In PH For The PDP National Convention- PIX by asha90: 10:34am On May 21, 2016
Our delegates from the State of Osun. Aregbe how market? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Live And Direct In PH For The PDP National Convention- PIX by EasternActivist: 10:52am On May 21, 2016
Up PDP

2 Likes

Re: Live And Direct In PH For The PDP National Convention- PIX by Dreal11247: 10:53am On May 21, 2016
If you are reclaiming Aso Rock to right your wrongs, you will succeed, otherwise, failure is imminent.

6 Likes

Re: Live And Direct In PH For The PDP National Convention- PIX by henchamb(m): 10:58am On May 21, 2016
congregation of wailers.
I'm sure 90 percent of the statement that will be made there will be wailing against Apc govt instead of telling Nigerians their plans (if thru have any)
Ait refused to broadcast the wailing.

6 Likes

Re: Live And Direct In PH For The PDP National Convention- PIX by Pavarottii(m): 11:01am On May 21, 2016
henchamb:
congregation of wailers.
I'm sure 90 percent of the statement that will be made there will be wailing against Apc govt instead of telling Nigerians their plans (if thru have any)
Ait refused to broadcast the wailing.
Oga they are not campaigning, they are holding their convention to appoint new leaders. U think tey are likee APC still campaigning even wen in power?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live And Direct In PH For The PDP National Convention- PIX by bender79: 11:09am On May 21, 2016
Meanwhile another one is going on in abuja..is it how you people will capture the power?

5 Likes

Re: Live And Direct In PH For The PDP National Convention- PIX by Nobody: 11:23am On May 21, 2016
They shall gather whether in Abuja or PH to scatter. Nonsense.

4 Likes

Re: Live And Direct In PH For The PDP National Convention- PIX by Abagworo(m): 11:33am On May 21, 2016
asha90:
Arrivals of our team..

We are making history today as we are set to retake Aso Rock in the next general elections.

Hypocisy is when you are known APGA member and yet going for PDP convention. Stupidity is when you are everywhere preaching hatred against Fulani but start worshipping Sokoto delegates bus as if it's your god in there.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live And Direct In PH For The PDP National Convention- PIX by asha90: 11:34am On May 21, 2016
APC people are scared. They have sent a heavy rain to stop the event but we are not deterred. Rivers people are resilient. The streets are dry as everyone has gone out for the event.

1 Like

Re: Live And Direct In PH For The PDP National Convention- PIX by asha90: 11:35am On May 21, 2016
Jobless poverty infested clown. Be prepared to meet me tomorrow as am in this town till Monday morning.

[s]
Abagworo:

Hypocisy is when you are known APGA member and yet going for PDP convention. Stupidity is when you are everywhere preaching hatred against Fulani but start worshipping Sokoto delegates bus as if it's your god in there.
[/s]

3 Likes

Re: Live And Direct In PH For The PDP National Convention- PIX by SamuelAnyawu(m): 11:39am On May 21, 2016
Following
Re: Live And Direct In PH For The PDP National Convention- PIX by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:41am On May 21, 2016
The PDP Convention scheduled to hold in Portharcourt has been postponed till July. A caretaker committee to be inaugurated.

The other Convention Holding in Abuja is ongoing...

Power To The People

UPDATE:
PDP Abuja has just finished it's convention, though non elective. However, Sen Mantu and Prof Adeniran will steer the faction of the PDP. It is instructive that they are ready for dialogue with the Portharcourt PDP. The party will emerge much more United in the days ahead. Congratulations to PDP

PDP PH Convention will be a non elective convention..

2 Likes

Re: Live And Direct In PH For The PDP National Convention- PIX by ChukwuIbrahim: 11:47am On May 21, 2016
asha90:
Arrivals of our team..

We are making history today as we are set to retake Aso Rock in the next general elections of 2023.
no problem. cool
Re: Live And Direct In PH For The PDP National Convention- PIX by kcmichael: 11:50am On May 21, 2016
Rain don scatter the Convention,postpones till July,They will continue to scatter by Fire! Scatter by Rain! Scatter by Thunder! Lolzzzz

6 Likes

Re: Live And Direct In PH For The PDP National Convention- PIX by bender79: 11:53am On May 21, 2016
asha90:
APC people are scared. They have sent a heavy rain to stop the event but we are not deterred. Rivers people are resilient. The streets are dry as everyone has gone out for the event.
Why is APC your problem? Do your own..we are tryingto fix the economy you people sshattered.. When we are done we will start politicking.. For now you people should battle with Ali sherrif

3 Likes

Re: Live And Direct In PH For The PDP National Convention- PIX by SamuelAnyawu(m): 11:55am On May 21, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
The PDP Convention scheduled to hold in Portharcourt has been postponed till July. A caretaker committee to be inaugurated.

Power To The People

cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Live And Direct In PH For The PDP National Convention- PIX by Nobody: 11:56am On May 21, 2016
I am even preparing to go am waiting for the rain to stop small so I can head out.

The way Rivers people are so happy about this convention I have never seen anything like this before

2 Likes

Re: Live And Direct In PH For The PDP National Convention- PIX by OrlandoOwoh(m): 11:59am On May 21, 2016
The party must fall.

1 Like

Re: Live And Direct In PH For The PDP National Convention- PIX by dimieprincess(f): 12:03pm On May 21, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

Power To The People
why was it postponed?
Re: Live And Direct In PH For The PDP National Convention- PIX by osinbanjoisaliar: 12:07pm On May 21, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

Power To The People
You sabi lie. It's ongoing as we speak.
Re: Live And Direct In PH For The PDP National Convention- PIX by bender79: 12:07pm On May 21, 2016
Bigmillz:
I am even preparing to go am waiting for the rain to stop small so I can head out.

The way Rivers people are so happy about this convention I have never seen anything like this before
No wonder your governor borrowed 10 billion for showmanship...meanwhile another is holding in abuja..so who una epp?

2 Likes

Re: Live And Direct In PH For The PDP National Convention- PIX by ChukwuIbrahim: 12:08pm On May 21, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

Power To The People
smh
confused party.

1 Like

Re: Live And Direct In PH For The PDP National Convention- PIX by Nobody: 12:10pm On May 21, 2016
bender79:
No wonder your governor borrowed 10 billion for showmanship...meanwhile another is holding in abuja..so who una epp?
is it only my governor that has borrowed money? Can you compare the money ambode has borrowed to that of my governor? Your hating will soon kill you
Re: Live And Direct In PH For The PDP National Convention- PIX by ChukwuIbrahim: 12:13pm On May 21, 2016
kcmichael:
Rain don scatter the Convention,postpones till July,They will continue to scatter by Fire! Scatter by Rain! Scatter by Thunder! Lolzzzz
scratchin my agbarikorombo & tearin fizzles of chinese laffs grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Live And Direct In PH For The PDP National Convention- PIX by otokx(m): 12:26pm On May 21, 2016
There was a small rain but now its sunny outside but still no light - 3 months now in my area of Port Harcourt.

1 Like

Re: Live And Direct In PH For The PDP National Convention- PIX by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:28pm On May 21, 2016
osinbanjoisaliar:
You sabi lie. It's ongoing as we speak.
No election will take place today in PHC

1 Like

Re: Live And Direct In PH For The PDP National Convention- PIX by ganisucks(f): 12:34pm On May 21, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

No election will take place today in PHC
Sola Kuti boy, so Y̶̲̥̅̊ø̲̣̣̥ǖ have taken †̥♥ spreading rumours A̶̲̥̅̊Ω̴̩̩̩̥D̶̲̥̅̊ misinforming the Public. Congratulations, Y̶̲̥̅̊ø̲̣̣̥ǖ are now a bonafide APC member. After Sheriff is confirmed as chairman A̶̲̥̅̊Ω̴̩̩̩̥D̶̲̥̅̊ Lere as spokesman, Y̶̲̥̅̊ø̲̣̣̥ǖ will officially announce your crossover, on NL, †̥♥ APC. But this time, please don't come back.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Personal Experience With Governor Ambode / Reps Member Finally Locates The Fish Seller In A Viral Coronavirus Video / Court Clears Amarachi Chyna Iwuanyanwu Accused Of ₦75 Million Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.