Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,017 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

When Did APC/Buharists Become Patriotic? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When Did APC/Buharists Become Patriotic? (17189 Views)

Did APC Publicity Secretary Actually Say This? / Many Buharists Aren’t Progressives But Opportunists – Shehu Sani / Aisha Meeting Michelle Obama.. Did APC Lied? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Did APC/Buharists Become Patriotic? by monerozi5590: 4:24pm On May 21, 2016
like him or hate him... tonyebarcanista is simply the best..............he has no equal..... love the way he analyze issues.....always backing his point with fact..

4 Likes

Re: When Did APC/Buharists Become Patriotic? by Saintp(m): 4:27pm On May 21, 2016
Young03:
ah u for tell us say na novel u write make we comot time read am

well both APC N PDP are shamless

Don't mind these idiots who call themselves APC n PDP supporters. I don't know what makes these 2 stupid group of people to think that each of them is better than the other. Remove them all from this country and watch this country move forward.
Re: When Did APC/Buharists Become Patriotic? by engineerboat(m): 4:28pm On May 21, 2016
philips70:

Oh, no problem, just remind me to carry my bullet proof vehicle and wear bullet proof vests when I go come that funeral. And make sure you stay on the road to dey clear all the severed heads littering all streets in Rivers state when am coming. In the meantime enjoy the blood flow in Rivers that is the order of the day now, but am surely coming for that funeral.

Just come along with this man, No problem

1 Like

Re: When Did APC/Buharists Become Patriotic? by engineerboat(m): 4:30pm On May 21, 2016
Tokety7:

On the contrary, u should be sorry for urself and ur lineage. The path u Av chosen with NL chief hypocrite is a shameful one. Very unfortunate u are leaving behind a bad legacy for ur seeds.

Re: When Did APC/Buharists Become Patriotic? by Tokety7: 4:34pm On May 21, 2016
engineerboat:

Tokety7:

Of cos am pained that u allowed NL chief hypocrite to continue to deceive u. Why are u this gullible when u aren't cursed.
Re: When Did APC/Buharists Become Patriotic? by kaboninc(m): 4:37pm On May 21, 2016
bankyman:
If I were to use a case as an example and why I think barcanista always get it wrong is the case of deregulation of the oil sector..... During GEJ's era , they saw the problem but as always have no clue as to how to solve it.... it was identified that people were scamming the nation to trillions but the government said the solution is to deregulate straight away without curbing the impending fraud. It would have put Nigerians in more danger to say the least.

Leave the rest as talking about it is a long way to go. Use the above scenario to see the underlying problems everywhere. When Greece hosted the Olympics, it was as if the whole country was in economic utopia, fast forward to 2yrs afterwards and see what became of them. The GEJ era had no clue and ran the continuous government of make ups and we were being made to look robust when we weren't.

We are low right now I think and it's because this is a stage we ought to have gone through and gotten out from but he truth was bitter and we were lied to, as against this administration all I see right now is tribalism getting the better of us and claiming a bad government as good. Don't get me wrong this government will get things wrong so many times and it's OK as it is applicable everywhere, we only will judge them on how they responded to the wrongs and make it right.

Barcanista, don't lay issues using the bares, point out the nutty gritty and maybe you'll see things clearly too.

Which one is deregulation?

Barcanista pointed out a very important virtue of a good leader that unfortunately, this government headed by President Buhari sorely lacks. And that is integrity.

Also, I don't know why you guys keep bring up an excuse for Jonathan that he had no clue on how do solve the fuel problem...like if it is not the same route this present government is taking. The same route they fiercely resisted using the masses (sadly including your humble self) as a willing tool.

Those of us who live in Nigeria, those of us who sleep, walk and breathe on the streets of Lagos, in Kaduna, in Benin or Calabar are not opposed to the removal of the fuel subsidy because it is the current reality on ground; we are only bothered with the lies, deceit, insincerity that comes with it.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Did APC/Buharists Become Patriotic? by goludayo: 4:40pm On May 21, 2016
Buhari and his cohort were not prepared for governance that there is no economic blue print so they just came with a directionlessness vision

1 Like

Re: When Did APC/Buharists Become Patriotic? by ibietela2(m): 4:40pm On May 21, 2016
Tokety7:
Chai. The chief hypocrite himself.......protection seeker......accusing another of being hypocritical. Rubbish.
Very foolish thing.

Ah demdem

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Did APC/Buharists Become Patriotic? by mapet: 4:50pm On May 21, 2016
bankyman:
If I were to use a case as an example and why I think barcanista always get it wrong is the case of deregulation of the oil sector..... During GEJ's era , they saw the problem but as always have no clue as to how to solve it.... it was identified that people were scamming the nation to trillions but the government said the solution is to deregulate straight away without curbing the impending fraud. It would have put Nigerians in more danger to say the least.

Leave the rest as talking about it is a long way to go. Use the above scenario to see the underlying problems everywhere. When Greece hosted the Olympics, it was as if the whole country was in economic utopia, fast forward to 2yrs afterwards and see what became of them. The GEJ era had no clue and ran the continuous government of make ups and we were being made to look robust when we weren't.

We are low right now I think and it's because this is a stage we ought to have gone through and gotten out from but he truth was bitter and we were lied to, as against this administration all I see right now is tribalism getting the better of us and claiming a bad government as good. Don't get me wrong this government will get things wrong so many times and it's OK as it is applicable everywhere, we only will judge them on how they responded to the wrongs and make it right.

Barcanista, don't lay issues using the bares, point out the nutty gritty and maybe you'll see things clearly too.

I was wondering if someone would let this twisted writeups of Barcanista slide. Thanks Bro for putting it where it should be. .....cesspit.

He made his writeup with a fundamental flaw. Not defining his own version of patriotism. Every opposition to GEJ he deemed unpatriotic, draws scenarios out of context and twisting basis......well he can only fool his fellow wailers

4 Likes

Re: When Did APC/Buharists Become Patriotic? by AntiWailer: 4:50pm On May 21, 2016
monerozi5590:
u just wrote rubbish...!

YES

Depending on ur brain capacity.
Re: When Did APC/Buharists Become Patriotic? by Nobody: 4:51pm On May 21, 2016
You can't argue against facts, so what those with mental debility, who lack the capacity to criticise dialectic reasoning do is that they attack the person and not his piece, backed with facts.

See them running around like Rhesus monkeys without critical thought.
Re: When Did APC/Buharists Become Patriotic? by Truckpusher(m): 4:58pm On May 21, 2016
omenka:
Are you ashamed of admitting you are the pained old mod kicked out because of his bigotry?? cheesy Mentioning Rose2014 to come assist you ward me off or what??

Like I said, you'd be more useful taking up arms and blowing things up yourself. Your rants on nairaland is of little or no use.

While at it, go back on my timeline, create a new thread, and repost ALL what I said about the ogogoro drunkard's era to show my "hypocrisy" and your "patriotism". cheesy

Pained loser. Like I give a cricket's ass what you hate or like. cheesy
When are you going to grow up ,at least just on one thread to prove some people wrong at least for once.

On a serious note bro - Me heard you're now half Niger Deltan , is there anything like Niger Deltan ? grin cheesy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Did APC/Buharists Become Patriotic? by Ephemmm: 4:59pm On May 21, 2016
OgbonnaUbani:
Tonyebarcanista you didn't even write about gas pipeline vandalism, when the power minister was always lamenting on TV about the sabotage by hoodlums sponsored by the opposition to make sure Lagosians especially do not enjoy steady power under Jonathan. The rhetoric then from these so called patriots was that the govt was incompetent and couldn't protect our pipelines. Now instead of blaming the gov't like before they are laying curses on the vandals

If they were being sponsored by APC, why are they still vandalising pipelines after APC has ceased power in the centre? I guess to sabotage APC govt, who was theur sponsor too shey?

Your need a deeper mental horizon, honestly.

1 Like

Re: When Did APC/Buharists Become Patriotic? by Truckpusher(m): 5:06pm On May 21, 2016
modath:

There is a difference between policy backed opposition and opposition backed by aggravated PTSD brought about by an unexpected and totally unexpected loss..

NL and other social media spaces are littered with irrational people who are either led on by the belief that they have to "avenge" on behalf of their hero or the group who don't understand how the economic realities of the world affect the local Nigerian economy...

2 things I know that is dole;

1. Buhari will complete his term and also get another if he so DESIRES!!

2.Nigeria will not break up!! cool

No amount of "analysis" on NL will change nothing!!

P.S... Like I will always say "All you crazies that will jump in my mentions, to query my right to my personal freedom of association & expression, go ahead & break a Leg... smiley

How do you sleep at night ?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Did APC/Buharists Become Patriotic? by judondasylva(m): 5:09pm On May 21, 2016
very funny
Re: When Did APC/Buharists Become Patriotic? by rusher14: 5:29pm On May 21, 2016
I hear some PDP delegates flew to PH or was it Abuja again?

No it was Ekiti?

Slightly confusing.

2 Likes

Re: When Did APC/Buharists Become Patriotic? by modath(f): 5:40pm On May 21, 2016
Truckpusher:
How do you sleep at night ?

Easy.... My conscience is clear, my thoughts are noble as well.... Deep sense of conviction and freewill...

Thanks for asking... shalom..

1 Like

Re: When Did APC/Buharists Become Patriotic? by Truckpusher(m): 5:41pm On May 21, 2016
modath:

Easy.... My conscience is clear, my thoughts are noble as well.... Deep sense of conviction and freewill...

Thanks for asking... shalom..
Well! Just anyone can say that but that doesn't make it to be the absolute truth.

2 Likes

Re: When Did APC/Buharists Become Patriotic? by teemy(m): 5:43pm On May 21, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

April, 2013: Baga Massacre; Crime Against Humanity – ACN Decries, Blames FG
Rather than stand by the army or keep shut, the ACN/APC blamed the Military and the President and called it "massacre" even without verifying what really happened. In the words of Lai Muhammed

‘’Enough is enough. Even in countries at war, innocent citizens are not being daily mowed to death either by insurgents or state forces, as we are experiencing in Nigeria. It is clear that the Nigerian government is either unwilling or unable to prosecute these crimes, despite the deceptive assurances by those at the helm, hence the ICC must immediately beam its search-light on the situation in Nigeria.”
http://www.osundefender.org/?p=98920

How I wish this was thought of before nigerian citizens of Zaria-KAduna were mown down by those who should otherwise have handled the fracas with better maturity. I hope the matter is not swept aside.
Re: When Did APC/Buharists Become Patriotic? by pchukwudi: 5:45pm On May 21, 2016
modath:

There is a difference between policy backed opposition and opposition backed by aggravated PTSD brought about by an unexpected and totally unexpected loss..

NL and other social media spaces are littered with irrational people who are either led on by the belief that they have to "avenge" on behalf of their hero or the group who don't understand how the economic realities of the world affect the local Nigerian economy...

2 things I know that is dole;

1. Buhari will complete his term and also get another if he so DESIRES!!

2.Nigeria will not break up!! cool

No amount of "analysis" on NL will change nothing!!

P.S... Like I will always say "All you crazies that will jump in my mentions, to query my right to my personal freedom of association & expression, go ahead & break a Leg... smiley

You can do nothing about facts. APC is full of irrational folks who have zero capacity for extendended concentration. Zero ability to appreciate analytical thinking or profer a pratically valid stratagic solution. They are nothing but a bunch of sensetionalists who thrive on shallowness and emotional roller coaster. **** No wonder 99.99% of APC followers are brain dead.

3 Likes

Re: When Did APC/Buharists Become Patriotic? by mark3009(m): 5:45pm On May 21, 2016
malton:
Oga, your thinking no just follow normal pattern!

In what way do all the things you mentioned justify sabotaging the nation's economy?

Credit due the APC, they really understood what it means to be in the opposition.

Most of GEJ's policies were seen as either having political undertones or tinged with concealment of some sort. The APC realising this, kicked, until the truth underneath comes to the fore. For instance, the APC kicked whenever they sensed dealings of corruption or government insincerity. Never before had they wish the country burnt.

Unlike what's found today, the APC never sabotaged national facilities nor complained about marginalisation. Rather, they came together and plot on how best to unseat the government. Saw an opportunity, and grabbed it.
How is pdp sabotaging the economy? Or are you insinuating without evidence that they are behind the nd militants? Can we also insinuate that apc was behind boko haram during Goodluck's admin?
Re: When Did APC/Buharists Become Patriotic? by Clerverley2(m): 5:52pm On May 21, 2016
Ephemmm:

If they were being sponsored by APC, why are they still vandalising pipelines after APC has ceased power in the centre? I guess to sabotage APC govt, who was theur sponsor too shey?

You are a fool not to know that they are different set of vandals.

1 Like

Re: When Did APC/Buharists Become Patriotic? by mark3009(m): 5:52pm On May 21, 2016
Ephemmm:

He did not say they were sponsored by apc he only said apc did not appreciate the enormity of the problem then. They rather dismissed the problem and accuse the govt of incompetence. Now they are faced with the same problem, let them show us competence.
Re: When Did APC/Buharists Become Patriotic? by XBLadez: 5:55pm On May 21, 2016
Poweredbreww:

Mschew.
Mtchew. grin
Re: When Did APC/Buharists Become Patriotic? by MizMyColi(f): 6:01pm On May 21, 2016
modath:

Liar liar, pants on faya!! cheesy cheesy

You think you can provoke me? Sadist Mo? I'm supposed to go crazy? Not gonna happen.... come with another one, I won't fall.

It is only on Nairaland that people feign laughter when they are pained, because they see "painment" as a weakness that must not be divulged.

Lol
Actually, the content of your post in replying him is an indication you're pained.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: When Did APC/Buharists Become Patriotic? by Ndifereke: 6:04pm On May 21, 2016
johnwizey:
APC was only playing opposition then but that does not mean they did nt give credits when due and besides the way and manner GEJ handled the whole things gives credence to APC wailing but the one PDP are playing nw is bitterness. That aint opposition at all, they have never seen anything good in this administration. Politics no ft sweet if there is no opposition nw

NB: i no too sabi politics o jee

cc; omenka, dropshot, aunty modath

You are nothing but a shameless disgusting hypocrite. How you are able to regurgitate this hypocrisy without shame is beyond any sane human.

1 Like

Re: When Did APC/Buharists Become Patriotic? by Nobody: 6:09pm On May 21, 2016
MizMyColi:

It is only on Nairaland that people feign laughter when they are pained, because they see "painment" as a weakness that must not be divulged.

Lol
Actually, the content of your post in replying him is an indication you're pained.

This is EXACTLY what I meant in my last post. Just another example. wink

2 Likes

Re: When Did APC/Buharists Become Patriotic? by vislabraye(m): 6:25pm On May 21, 2016
johnwizey:
APC was only playing opposition then but that does not mean they did nt give credits when due and besides the way and manner GEJ handled the whole things gives credence to APC wailing but the one PDP are playing nw is bitterness. That aint opposition at all, they have never seen anything good in this administration. Politics no ft sweet if there is no opposition nw

NB: i no too sabi politics o jee

cc; omenka, dropshot, aunty modath

I never remember when the then opposition praised the army or encouraged. Were they not the ones that accused the Army Chief of mass murder ? Did Buhari nit say war against bokoharam is war against the North ?
Re: When Did APC/Buharists Become Patriotic? by fabre4: 6:28pm On May 21, 2016
omenka:
Are you ashamed of admitting you are the pained old mod kicked out because of his bigotry?? cheesy Mentioning Rose2014 to come assist you ward me off or what??

Like I said, you'd be more useful taking up arms and blowing things up yourself. Your rants on nairaland is of little or no use.

While at it, go back on my timeline, create a new thread, and repost ALL what I said about the ogogoro drunkard's era to show my "hypocrisy" and your "patriotism". cheesy

Pained loser. Like I give a cricket's ass what you hate or like. cheesy

never knew your brain was this myopic I knew you were a buhari supporter but I didn't know u were a zombie
Re: When Did APC/Buharists Become Patriotic? by pchukwudi: 6:28pm On May 21, 2016
[s]
mapet:

I was wondering if someone would let this twisted writeups of Barcanista slide. Thanks Bro for putting it where it should be. .....cesspit.

He made his writeup with a fundamental flaw. Not defining his own version of patriotism. Every opposition to GEJ he deemed unpatriotic, draws scenarios out of context and twisting basis......well he can only fool his fellow wailers
[/s]

Fundamental flaw you say? grin The typical APC/Buharist comprehension deficiency syndrom.

But if his assertions were flawed, how about countering them wirh superior logic? Of course you CANNOT.

You only reosorted to wishing someone would come wipe your collective shame. grin And since no one had enough facts to initiate your rescue, the 1000% off topic post by a fellow zombie now appears like a super rebuttal. grin grin

Gosh!! Is it really that hard to bow to facts? No it's not, unless when one is plagued with a brain disease. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Did APC/Buharists Become Patriotic? by modath(f): 6:28pm On May 21, 2016
MizMyColi:

Lol

Oh oh, Pained? Really? over what exactly? Sadist MO?? quit playing.. cheesy cheesy cheesy

You this miz sef.....There is even wicked MO sef, incase you are not aware, he throws it out anytime his volte face {digital footprint miz}is shown to him....... I refused to be bullied however..

I know you may find it hard to believe but hardly anything you lots do faze me.... I get the deep seated emotions that unexpected and devastating loss can bring, so y'all are excused...... wink

Grief is in stages, Denial & Depression has been compressed and shown, we are in the anger stage now, hence the needless provocation, tantrums and hissy fits.....i see Bargaining soon, ACCEPTANCE is inevitable, it's a matter of time...''

2 Likes

Re: When Did APC/Buharists Become Patriotic? by fabre4: 6:52pm On May 21, 2016
modath:

Oh oh, Pained? Really? over what exactly? Sadist MO?? quit playing.. cheesy cheesy cheesy

You this miz sef.....There is even wicked MO sef, incase you are not aware, he throws it out anytime his volte face {digital footprint miz}is shown to him....... I refused to be bullied however..

I know you may find it hard to believe but hardly anything you lots do faze me.... I get the deep seated emotions that unexpected and devastating loss can bring, so y'all are excused...... wink

Grief is in stages, Denial & Depression has been compressed and shown, we are in the anger stage now, hence the needless provocation, tantrums and hissy fits.....i see Bargaining soon, ACCEPTANCE is inevitable, it's a matter of time...''

hmmm how come you have all these information about their emotional state...anyway of takes one to know one

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

2019 Polls: States In Desperate Moves To Clear Salary Backlog / Idris Bello Danbazzau Dumps PDP For APC / Gbajabiamila To Tinubu: You’re An Eagle, Where You Are Going Is Destined

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.