Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,013 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

When Did APC/Buharists Become Patriotic? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When Did APC/Buharists Become Patriotic? (17188 Views)

Did APC Publicity Secretary Actually Say This? / Many Buharists Aren’t Progressives But Opportunists – Shehu Sani / Aisha Meeting Michelle Obama.. Did APC Lied? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Did APC/Buharists Become Patriotic? by omenka(m): 10:59am On May 21, 2016
LadyExcellency:

I am here to disprove your claim on patriotism and the only rebuttal on your side is calling Ngwakwe as if he was an unforgettable nightmare to your existence.

I'm rather the nightmare to all you people's existence- that is why you see me even when I'm not around. cheesy

Sore lot. No one gives a Bleep if you lot chose to be patriotic or not. Just keep doing what you do best- mention omenka in all your comments, whine some, then whine a little more. grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Did APC/Buharists Become Patriotic? by Clerverley2(m): 10:59am On May 21, 2016
At a stage Jonathan's govt had to contract OPC to protect the gas pipelines from Tinubu sponsored hoodlums. Nobody believed the cries from the govt then. Now the avengers are having their revenge and people are cursing them.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Did APC/Buharists Become Patriotic? by greatiyk4u(m): 11:01am On May 21, 2016
ganisucks:

Y̶̲̥̅̊ø̲̣̣̥ǖ are way too rude. You're always launching vituperation attacks on NL. Grow up already.

I think you need the "growing up" more than he does

Summary of OP's epistle is that "tit for tat" is the "solution" to Nigeria's quick sustainable development,

Tot they said PDP are democrats and non tyrannical, why are they seeing wailing as the best instrument to destroy Nigeria?.........any way the Barcanister we know is neither here nor there.......a wailer today, a hailer tomorrow

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When Did APC/Buharists Become Patriotic? by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:01am On May 21, 2016
OgbonnaUbani:
Tonyebarcanista you didn't even write about gas pipeline vandalism, when the power minister was always lamenting on TV about the sabotage by hoodlums sponsored by the opposition to make sure Lagosians especially do not enjoy steady power under Jonathan. The rhetoric then from these so called patriots was that the govt was incompetent and couldn't protect our pipelines. Now instead of blaming the gov't like before they are laying curses on the vandals
By God grace we shall look into that

4 Likes

Re: When Did APC/Buharists Become Patriotic? by Clerverley2(m): 11:01am On May 21, 2016
OgbonnaUbani:
Tonyebarcanista you didn't even write about gas pipeline vandalism, when the power minister was always lamenting on TV about the sabotage by hoodlums sponsored by the opposition to make sure Lagosians especially do not enjoy steady power under Jonathan. The rhetoric then from these so called patriots was that the govt was incompetent and couldn't protect our pipelines. Now instead of blaming the gov't like before they are laying curses on the vandals
Re: When Did APC/Buharists Become Patriotic? by modath(f): 11:06am On May 21, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

I get, the policy of APC is to back boko haram

Anything you wish, you can attribute anything to, I have told you, no one takes your "opinion" to heart simply because it is subject to change as soon as breeze blow you in the opposite direction.....

Are you not supposed to be in PH dancing Azonto behind the "won't win" crew? smiley

10 Likes

Re: When Did APC/Buharists Become Patriotic? by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:25am On May 21, 2016
modath:

Anything you wish, you can attribute anything to, I have told you, no one takes your "opinion" to heart simply because it is subject to change as soon as breeze blow you in the opposite direction.....

Are you not supposed to be in PH dancing Azonto behind the "won't win" crew? smiley

Obviously your bitterness has blinded your sense of humor..

Even the person that responded got the message that I was playing.

Sadist Modath

18 Likes

Re: When Did APC/Buharists Become Patriotic? by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:28am On May 21, 2016
LadyExcellency:

Yes, I promise. However it's nothing personal rather to expose his inward depravity in a bid to cure his public show of hypocrisy.
I see that the APCists and Buharians are avoiding the subject....

Firefire anonimi will live this thread

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Did APC/Buharists Become Patriotic? by Babacele: 11:35am On May 21, 2016
modath:

There is a difference between policy backed opposition and opposition backed by aggravated PTSD brought about by an unexpected and totally unexpected loss..

NL and other social media spaces are littered with irrational people who are either led on by the belief that they have to "avenge" on behalf of their hero or the group who don't understand how the economic realities of the world affect the local Nigerian economy...

2 things I know that is dole;

1. Buhari will complete his term and also get another if he so DESIRES!!

2.Nigeria will not break up!! cool

No amount of "analysis" on NL will change nothing!!

P.S... Like I will always say "All you crazies that will jump in my mentions, to query my right to my personal freedom of association & expression, go ahead & break a Leg... smiley

say it again Mo.....u know after Buhari ,we are bringing Okorocha, or any other person we deem fit and most probably non - wailers' choice.....we have the population ,intelligence ,goodwill ,and the gut to sustain this new foundation laying after 16 years of locust attack by the shameless rogue philosophers of ' stealing is not corruption'. If they couldn't fix a refinery in 16years ,can they fix it in 4 years ? Useless people.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Did APC/Buharists Become Patriotic? by temitemi1(m): 11:41am On May 21, 2016
They are bunch of hypocrites!!

3 Likes

Re: When Did APC/Buharists Become Patriotic? by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:45am On May 21, 2016
temitemi1:
They are bunch of hypocrites!!
Where Our Oga Lalasticlala to expose the hypocrisy?

3 Likes

Re: When Did APC/Buharists Become Patriotic? by Nobody: 11:48am On May 21, 2016
johnwizey:
APC was only playing opposition then but that does not mean they did nt give credits when due and besides the way and manner GEJ handled the whole things gives credence to APC wailing but the one PDP are playing nw is bitterness. That aint opposition at all, they have never seen anything good in this administration. Politics no ft sweet if there is no opposition nw

NB: i no too sabi politics o jee

cc; omenka, dropshot, aunty modath

Did apc also see anything good in all the things gej did in his 5 years of ruling,even if it is good they would find a way to backlash nd ridicule the achievement,now apc are getting payed in there own coin nd u are wailing than we wailers,una never see anything we just start

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Did APC/Buharists Become Patriotic? by modath(f): 11:52am On May 21, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

Sadist Mo

Liar liar, pants on faya!! cheesy cheesy

You think you can provoke me? Sadist Mo? I'm supposed to go crazy? Not gonna happen.... come with another one, I won't fall.

8 Likes

Re: When Did APC/Buharists Become Patriotic? by Nobody: 11:57am On May 21, 2016
Don't mind them,they played dirty opposition when it was there time,now they want pdp to be playing neat opposition,but seriously pdp self dy vex me they are nt sounding like the opposition they are they are to lenient.pdp should quicklu resolve there issue nd play dirty opposotion like apc did.I want lere olayinka nd seun kuti to work together nd mah nigger tonye barcanistia to keep up the good work,he is d best wailer I know here

Long live pdp
Proudly wailer
Prodly 95%

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Did APC/Buharists Become Patriotic? by Firefire(m): 12:00pm On May 21, 2016
Barcanista change the date to 'May' ?

1 Like

Re: When Did APC/Buharists Become Patriotic? by Nobody: 12:01pm On May 21, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

Sadist Modath

Bro stop giving this people attention jorh,I don't know whatsup with we pdp supporters dat we keep giving irrelevant people attention,I already stop responding to them apc - stan bullocks cause I see they are nothing but paid agent

4 Likes

Re: When Did APC/Buharists Become Patriotic? by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:03pm On May 21, 2016
Firefire:
Barcanista change the date to 'May' ?
lemme check sir
Re: When Did APC/Buharists Become Patriotic? by Firefire(m): 12:07pm On May 21, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

I see that the APCists and Buharians are avoiding the subject....

Firefire anonimi will live this thread

APC is a failed entity. Their is always repercussions for every action and reaction.

Karma is a bitch, meaning: "When what goes around comes around, the situation can be difficult to deal with or fix."

APC cannot enjoy any single peace or joy.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Did APC/Buharists Become Patriotic? by OrlandoOwoh(m): 12:11pm On May 21, 2016
You can't compare the crap PDP displays to the opposition of APC through Lai Muhammed before May 29 last year.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Did APC/Buharists Become Patriotic? by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:17pm On May 21, 2016
fuckDmod:

Bro stop giving this people attention jorh,I don't know whatsup with we pdp supporters dat we keep giving irrelevant people attention,I already stop responding to them apc - stan bullocks cause I see they are nothing but paid agent
Re: When Did APC/Buharists Become Patriotic? by fitzmayowa: 12:21pm On May 21, 2016
The hypocrisy of APC knows no bound, that said APC is in power now and nigerians need to support them and not sabotage their "unseen" efforts no matter how small it is...IMHO

1 Like

Re: When Did APC/Buharists Become Patriotic? by engineerboat(m): 12:23pm On May 21, 2016
modath:

Liar liar, pants on faya!! cheesy cheesy

You think you can provoke me? Sadist Mo? I'm supposed to go crazy? Not gonna happen.... come with another one, I won't fall.

You again

What have u got to say about the subject.

Oh noooh just remember now that Patriotism is good

11 Likes

Re: When Did APC/Buharists Become Patriotic? by fitzmayowa: 12:23pm On May 21, 2016
omenka:
Although I fully subscribe to the desolution of this shambolic entity called Nigeria, I feel we should be left to do that at our own pace. The way I see it, all these are just part of the grand design to see see to the fulfilment of the 2015 prophesy by Uncle Sam. And I realy do not think d drones are d best way of exterminating the towel heads. Pakistanis can attest to that..

This post coming from someone that attacks IPOD/IPAD/IPOB yoots all the time.... shocked shocked shocked

Nairalanders una wicked ooo..cheesy grin cheesy

19 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ekiti Governorship: APC Buying Voters’ Cards, Culprits Arrested – PDP / What President Macron’s Visit To Lagos Means – Ambode / Senate Begins Screening Of Ministerial Nominees Wednesday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.