Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,118 members, 7,842,232 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

money - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / money (487 Views)

Comfort Ekaette Inyang, BABCOCK Best Student: I Never Had A Boyfriend On Campus / 5 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Stay Off Campus As A Uniben Student / Top 15 Things You Can Do To Make Money On Campus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

money by Ramsonkayode(m): 10:26am On May 21, 2016
There is a sentence which is very popular among students "I AM BROKE"
But They do receive MONEY from their parent or guardian ,which is mostly not enough to meet their needs. I know You will be wondering what other NEEDS does a student have other than books and handouts.
If you notice students of nowadays, The latest designer shoes, clothes, bags are worn by them, It Doesn't stop there,GADGET too is one necessity of a student in this century but not just gadget alone the need for data subscription will arise.

All these stated above is not all but I would just stop there
The Monthly/Weekly allowance Sent to a student by their parent is most times not enough to do all these.
In This Cause I would be listing few possible ways you can earn money on your own as a student:

1. BULK SMS BUSINESS:

This is one business you would love to take advantage of as the demand is very high
If you notice messages on your phone from a unique name like "LASU", "INSURANCE","GTBANK" and so on.
Yes,They all make use of BULK SMS
You can start this business with a very minimal capital of 4000 naira, One thing i love about this business is that it does not affect your academic activity in any way,Although You will need a stable internet connection.

2. BLOGGING

Do you have a laptop?
Do you have a stable internet connection?
If yes, Then This Business is for you.
It requires little or no capital for you to start
There are a nuemerous platform on which you can open a blog but I will recommend and BLOGGER.COM for you as they are the easiest to platform to open a blog.
In blogging PATIENCE is one thing that earns you MONEY as it requires dedication, and time
NB: it did not take Linda Ikeji, Mankind of Naijaloaded , or Ogbongeblog a year to become top earners in this field,They were dedicated.

3. REPAIRING OF PHONES

This business is very lucrative, The MONEY earned from this business can make you the Biggest boy on campus,I know this because i have a friend who is into this business
All You have to do is go for training during one holiday from school to learn the basics
Its capital is very meagre.

You Can View More ideas here
>>>http://www.urbanstreet.com.ng/2016/05/few-ways-you-can-make-money-as-a-student.html
Re: money by Ladanboso: 11:51am On May 21, 2016
EASIEST / STRESS FREE MEDUIM TO BUY $ SELL GOODS,PRODUCTS, PROPERTIES ETC ON NIGERIAN UNIVERSITIES......
.....Watch out 4 STUDENTS ONLINE SHOPPING MALL 4 ALL UNIVERSITIES, POLY N MONOTECHNICS and COLLEGE OF EDU....
coming soon!!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

THE POLYTEHNIC IBADAN 2016/2017 Admission Process / This Question Will Get My Brother 5million Naira. Please Help / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.