Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

GY Exclusive : Nigerians Should Stone Us, If Buhari Fail -- Prince Tony Momoh - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GY Exclusive : Nigerians Should Stone Us, If Buhari Fail -- Prince Tony Momoh (803 Views)

Osibanjo Becomes President If Buhari Fail To Arrive Nigeria By Monday 7th / "Stone Us, If We Fail After 2 Years" – Nigerians Remember APC Chieftain Promises / Stone Us If We Fail After 2 Years - APC Founding Member, Momoh (Throwback Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

GY Exclusive : Nigerians Should Stone Us, If Buhari Fail -- Prince Tony Momoh by gistyinka(m): 1:10pm On May 21, 2016
With current situation that is rocking Nigeria as a nation which comprises of fuel hike price, insurgent of Boko Haram terrorist sect, Fulani Herdsmen, poor education and health standard, lack of electricity supply, poor economy stability and many others, former chairman of defunct Congress for Progress Change , member of the All Progressive Congress (APC) and close ally of President Buhari, Prince Tony Momoh has reassured Nigerians that everything will be good before the end of Buhari administration and if not good Nigerians should stone us.

The veteran Nigeria journalist and politician Tony Momoh, who was Nigerian Minister of Information and Culture (1986–1990) during the military regime of General Ibrahim Babangida, in an exclusive phone interview on '' Voices '' radio programme with popular radio talk host and journalist Edmund Obilo of Splash FM Ibadan, says that the change Nigerians are waiting for is still alive and they should not give up on that.

He said '' Nigerians Should Stone Us, If Buhari Fail '' and I quote what he said during the phone interview with Edmund that was featured on '' Voices '' programme this morning on Splash FM, Ibadan.

'' Edmund, let me tell you and also reassure Nigerians that the change they voted for are still the same and they should not loss hope in this administration of Buhari because all his plans and agenda that is affection millions of Nigerians today are for better tomorrow. I believe and also known that Buhari will not fail Nigeria and if he fail Nigerians should stone us.

It's true that Nigerians still keep their hope alive in this administration of President Buhari, because it's only this administration that I will see unpopular nationwide strike by NLC and TUC.

GY Exclusive : Nigerians Should Stone Us, If Buhari Fail -- Prince Tony Momoh

Re: GY Exclusive : Nigerians Should Stone Us, If Buhari Fail -- Prince Tony Momoh by reverendfather: 1:13pm On May 21, 2016
he has already failed Nigerians. he needs to go back to the drawing board as soon as possible, before him associates thief the board.

Re: GY Exclusive : Nigerians Should Stone Us, If Buhari Fail -- Prince Tony Momoh by otukpo(f): 1:13pm On May 21, 2016
The stoning has started.
Re: GY Exclusive : Nigerians Should Stone Us, If Buhari Fail -- Prince Tony Momoh by ganisucks(f): 1:23pm On May 21, 2016
Which one should we use, stones or rocks
Re: GY Exclusive : Nigerians Should Stone Us, If Buhari Fail -- Prince Tony Momoh by Timolanki(m): 1:48pm On May 21, 2016
Some people are so annoying when they vomit bullshiiiit.

Tony momoh, it seems u think with ur ass.
Re: GY Exclusive : Nigerians Should Stone Us, If Buhari Fail -- Prince Tony Momoh by eshietIntrepid(m): 2:01pm On May 21, 2016
"Dear Lord,
you took my favourite dancer & singer away
(Micheal Jackson)
You took my favourite rappers(2pac, Biggie, Dagrin)
You have also taken my favourite actors (Andy
Whitfield-Spartacus, Sam-Loco-Efe)

Dear lord,
I would like to let you know That President
Buhari is also
my favourite
politician.
I hope to
hear from you soon, Baba God.
Re: GY Exclusive : Nigerians Should Stone Us, If Buhari Fail -- Prince Tony Momoh by rose54321: 2:09pm On May 21, 2016
Never make a promise based entirely on another individual. Though I am optimistic this administration (don't know why people are particular with the individual 'Buhari' and not the institutions) will succeed, at least above previous standards met by past administrations. Wise men don't bet on others.
Re: GY Exclusive : Nigerians Should Stone Us, If Buhari Fail -- Prince Tony Momoh by sammyj: 2:10pm On May 21, 2016
Ok oooooo
Re: GY Exclusive : Nigerians Should Stone Us, If Buhari Fail -- Prince Tony Momoh by Achuwa1(m): 2:21pm On May 21, 2016
pmb should respect his age & resign.
he lacks what it takes to lead & rule coz he has sunk nigeria into a dip shit.
Re: GY Exclusive : Nigerians Should Stone Us, If Buhari Fail -- Prince Tony Momoh by Nobody: 2:38pm On May 21, 2016
eshietIntrepid:
"Dear Lord, you took my favourite dancer & singer away (Micheal Jackson) You took my favourite rappers(2pac, Biggie, Dagrin) You have also taken my favourite actors (Andy Whitfield-Spartacus, Sam-Loco-Efe)
Dear lord, I would like to let you know That President Buhari is also my favourite politician. I hope to hear from you soon, Baba God.
Badt nigger u just spoke my mind,bubu my favourite politrickcian
Re: GY Exclusive : Nigerians Should Stone Us, If Buhari Fail -- Prince Tony Momoh by Nobody: 2:41pm On May 21, 2016
I already ordered for 100 truck of stone,am sure all nigerians would need it by 2019,u better start booking for ur stone nw cause am alreading hoarding the stone like petrol marketers hoard fuel

(1) (Reply)

President Buhari’s Federal Excuses Council / The Core North Already Have Their Own Country / Police Officers Must Declare Their Assets- Acting I-G

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.