Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,226 members, 7,829,381 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

The Core North Already Have Their Own Country - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Core North Already Have Their Own Country (803 Views)

why Middle Belt Is Not A Threat To The Core North / Group Seeks Middle Belt’s Separation From The Core North / Why Is There No Fulani Attacks In Core North ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Core North Already Have Their Own Country by Leopard2A7: 11:36am On Jun 16, 2016
Nigeria as we all know was colonised by the british and not arabs.

Nigeria is a secular state and the laws of the land ought to be respect all over the country if we are indeed one.

The core north decided to declare sharia law in a secular state and have been following and implementing their sharia law over the Nigerian law. To them, the sharia law is supreme and overrides the Nigerian laws.

What I want to state here is that the core north actually declared their own country when they declared sharia law.

This is the reason why people are beheaded/killed whenever there are allegations of blashphemy against their quran/prophet.

Nigerian, take note, the core north already have their own country.

This link buttresses my point and is not the source of this topic.

http://saharareporters.com/2013/12/24/sharia-implementation-northern-nigeria-asset-or-liability-leo-igwe

1 Like

Re: The Core North Already Have Their Own Country by Leopard2A7: 11:36am On Jun 16, 2016
Lalasticlala
Re: The Core North Already Have Their Own Country by DaBullIT(m): 11:40am On Jun 16, 2016
Different topic , different source
Re: The Core North Already Have Their Own Country by Leopard2A7: 11:42am On Jun 16, 2016
DaBullIT:
Different topic , different source

That is why I said the link butresses my point, I never said it was the source of the discuss. embarassed

3 Likes

Re: The Core North Already Have Their Own Country by Nobody: 11:49am On Jun 16, 2016
I think it should be colonised by Muslims then.
Re: The Core North Already Have Their Own Country by jumper524(m): 3:04pm On Jun 16, 2016
I can bet 1million that this op is an igbo man. Why una carry north for head like this
Re: The Core North Already Have Their Own Country by mich24(m): 3:34pm On Jun 16, 2016
I can bet my life you are not far from yoloba,gosh
jumper524:
I can bet 1million that this op is an igbo man. Why una carry north for head like this

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

BIAFREXIT: 10 Reasons Why Biafra Republic May Not Work Out By Nigerian Bulletin / US Based Lagos Lawyer Arrested And Flown To Abuja Over Killing Of Abuja Woman / How True Is This Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.