Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,989 members, 7,814,375 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

Little Help...But Highly Appreciated - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Little Help...But Highly Appreciated (1880 Views)

Why Are Fathers Under-appreciated? / Fathers Should Also Be Appreciated Like Mothers / My Boss Was Trying To Help But Did We Over Step The Boundaries? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Little Help...But Highly Appreciated by frozenSun(m): 7:57am On May 24, 2016
sometimes, i just give just to see the reaction on their faces... see how their face lights up and how their sad faces gets a new make over with a simple gleeful smile.

where are we taking money to ?

what is the use of money if i can't buy food for someone to eat or buy beer for my guy wey nova see beer for days or buy small small things like exercise books and pencils and share to the kids in my compound or Street? . YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE RICH TO DO THIS. U don't have to be a born again or pastor either. Teach Yourself how to GIVE.

try this... take 2 or 3,000 naira buy 6 loaves of bread, buy packs of sweets, buy water, make change with the rest of the money and take it to where those beggers are gathered. give it to then, share the change for them.

Give, asking NOTHING in return.

(1) (2) (Reply)

21 Things That Happen When You Get Married In Your 20s / At What Age Does Youth End / Is It A Crime Not To Go Out With Married Women? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.