Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,690 members, 7,813,279 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:08 AM

Is It A Crime Not To Go Out With Married Women? (photo) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It A Crime Not To Go Out With Married Women? (photo) (1876 Views)

Man Heartbroken After Wife Revealed Why She Cheated On Him With Married Man. / Man Leaks Facebook Chats Of His Wife With Married Man / 5 Generations Of Beautiful Nigerian Women (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It A Crime Not To Go Out With Married Women? (photo) by REALretep(m): 7:53am On Apr 03, 2023
Is anything wrong with this man's reply to his wife 🤣🤣🤣

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It A Crime Not To Go Out With Married Women? (photo) by ahnie: 8:21am On Apr 03, 2023
Mstcheeeeeew.

Dry attempt at bn funny.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It A Crime Not To Go Out With Married Women? (photo) by Lifestone(m): 8:29am On Apr 03, 2023
ahnie:
Mstcheeeeeew.

Dry attempt at bn funny.
How is this dry? Happiness is free Bro

4 Likes

Re: Is It A Crime Not To Go Out With Married Women? (photo) by Zonefree(m): 8:55am On Apr 03, 2023
I love that the gentleman makes no exception to his rules. A king and more.

3 Likes

Re: Is It A Crime Not To Go Out With Married Women? (photo) by REALretep(m): 9:04am On Apr 03, 2023
Lifestone:

How is this dry? Happiness is free Bro
ahnie na woman oo
You shouldn't naturally expect women to find the humor in this thread
Re: Is It A Crime Not To Go Out With Married Women? (photo) by NoahHadNoArk: 9:26am On Apr 03, 2023
Zonefree:

Everything is always dry to a woman with dry and dilapidated bress.
Haba na 😂
Re: Is It A Crime Not To Go Out With Married Women? (photo) by ahnie: 11:02am On Apr 03, 2023
Zonefree:

Everything is always dry to a woman with dry and dilapidated bress.
I would love to see your mother's own Chris.
Emotional liability!

Afin still wan talk.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is It A Crime Not To Go Out With Married Women? (photo) by ahnie: 11:09am On Apr 03, 2023
REALretep:
ahnie na woman oo
Honourable publicist,I reference your services.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is It A Crime Not To Go Out With Married Women? (photo) by ABANGWABOI(m): 11:56am On Apr 03, 2023
ahnie:

Honourable publicist,I reference your services.

The other dude said Yiu have a flabby breast...
Is it true??
Moreover the cropped out images of You i have seen seem to justice that and also your facial outlook is definitely not palatable to behold...

You seem like a bitter and frustrated poor young mother judging by your vituperation to me...
And I just want to remind you that sniper is still on sale... You can buy and use it... 🤣🤣🤣

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It A Crime Not To Go Out With Married Women? (photo) by Caaz: 12:36pm On Apr 03, 2023
REALretep:
ahnie na woman oo
I don't have any thing against the man,but was just pissed off with how he addressed his wife.
I want to believe he's kidding Sha.

Bn a wife is the hardest unpaid job in the world.
Re: Is It A Crime Not To Go Out With Married Women? (photo) by Davash222(m): 12:49pm On Apr 03, 2023
Caaz:

I was expecting you to deny the alle.ga.tions cheesy cheesy cheesy levelled against you.
Mai (chi) gin'di ka(rama) ya(rinyan)
I hope the (c)Hild you poached may her chi never make you find progress in this life.

Oh! You were expecting your mo.ther to be chubby and out of shape?
Naah...we don't.ball like that.

Next time choose your opponent wisely.
De (men)ted (wea)sel.

Seemed you suffered from Mal(nu)trition when you were a kid,because the formation of your legs (LACKS) iron especially on the right leg.

Now kindly con(vulsed) that stick you call a body outta my mentions.

Go and sit down! Talkative!
Re: Is It A Crime Not To Go Out With Married Women? (photo) by FORWARDEVERLY: 1:01pm On Apr 03, 2023
This dude is hilarious..... 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
And who is that noisy girl up their polluting the thread...
Re: Is It A Crime Not To Go Out With Married Women? (photo) by REALretep(m): 1:02pm On Apr 03, 2023
Caaz:

I don't have any thing against the man,but was just pissed off with how he addressed his wife.
I want to believe he's kidding Sha.

Bn a wife is the hardest unpaid job in the world.
An exaggeration @your bolded statement
I want to believe you are kidding shaa
Re: Is It A Crime Not To Go Out With Married Women? (photo) by FORWARDEVERLY: 1:05pm On Apr 03, 2023
REALretep:
An exaggeration @your bolded statement
I want to believe you are kidding shaa

You dey mind that road side feminist....
Yet na Dem dey always rub it in the eyes of single ladies that they are married...
No surprise say that one started living a bit better life after getting married...
Re: Is It A Crime Not To Go Out With Married Women? (photo) by onumadu: 2:36pm On Apr 03, 2023
The man na pure comedy.
Love his game tho cheesy
Re: Is It A Crime Not To Go Out With Married Women? (photo) by Caaz: 4:12pm On Apr 03, 2023
Davash222:

Go and sit down! Talkative!
So says Chris the riffraff
Re: Is It A Crime Not To Go Out With Married Women? (photo) by Davash222(m): 4:14pm On Apr 03, 2023
Caaz:

So says Chris the riffraff
Alika, you got served, right? grin

See you on the other side
Re: Is It A Crime Not To Go Out With Married Women? (photo) by Caaz: 4:16pm On Apr 03, 2023
Davash222:

Alika, you got served, right? grin

See you on the other side
You go fear **got serve**

Madafaka
You dey find story,you sure need the services of a therapist.

Zonefree.the.zom(bie)

1 Share

Re: Is It A Crime Not To Go Out With Married Women? (photo) by Davash222(m): 4:18pm On Apr 03, 2023
Caaz:

You go fear **got serve**

Madafaka
Catastrophic mofo!
Re: Is It A Crime Not To Go Out With Married Women? (photo) by Caaz: 4:34pm On Apr 03, 2023
cheesy
Davash222:

Catastrophic mofo!

Pls accept my condolences

Re: Is It A Crime Not To Go Out With Married Women? (photo) by brain54(m): 5:51pm On Apr 03, 2023
ahnie:

I would love to see your mother's own Chris.
Emotional liability!

Afin still wan talk.
The guy na Afin…?

As in Obobo? Interesting!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It A Crime Not To Go Out With Married Women? (photo) by Caaz: 6:20pm On Apr 03, 2023
brain54:

The guy na Afin…?

As in Obobo? Interesting!
Lolzz cheesy @ the obobo word

Swears you're my brother from the south south.

Zonefree is an (AFIN) nor be wetin dem dey hide nau
Re: Is It A Crime Not To Go Out With Married Women? (photo) by brain54(m): 7:27pm On Apr 03, 2023
Caaz:

Lolzz cheesy @ the obobo word

Swears you're my brother from the south south.

Zonefree is an (AFIN) nor be wetin dem dey hide nau
Yes o…

I be southy o.

But that guy him own too much sef. He too Dey worry like Expan fly!
Re: Is It A Crime Not To Go Out With Married Women? (photo) by Caaz: 8:48pm On Apr 03, 2023
brain54:

Yes o…

I be southy o.

But that guy him own too much sef. He too Dey worry like Expan fly!
Dem never use bottle burst him head before,still use same bottle givam tattoo for back that's why.

E Neva jam confam kolo,na spider man online,offline na odonye e bi, zonefree think say na to dey smoke Igbo ontop empty belle naim mean say him bam,normally na to whooze that him ozengbe head naim go fitam.
Re: Is It A Crime Not To Go Out With Married Women? (photo) by brain54(m): 8:57pm On Apr 03, 2023
Caaz:

Dem never use bottle burst him head before,still use same bottle givam tattoo for back that's why.

E Neva jam confam kolo,na spider man online,offline na odonye e bi, zonefree think say na to dey smoke Igbo ontop empty belle naim mean say him bam,normally na to whooze that him ozengbe head naim go fitam.
Na wah o…

Odonye… come still carry ozengbe head. Spider man feeling funky online, Igbo addict, I never chop belle full etc. etc…

Only one person?

Na wah o!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It A Crime Not To Go Out With Married Women? (photo) by Caaz: 9:01pm On Apr 03, 2023
Make we free zonefree the afin.
brain54:

Na wah o…

Odonye… come still carry ozengbe head. Spider man feeling funky online, Igbo addict, I never chop belle full etc. etc…

Only one person?

Na wah o!

Nice seeing you around,we chat later.
Tuale!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Is Your Confidant? / Can He Change? / How Do You Rate Someones Dressing Descent And Another Indecent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.