Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,214 members, 7,953,788 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:20 AM

Can You Still Remember This Nollywood Actor? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Can You Still Remember This Nollywood Actor? (4905 Views)

Yoruba Movie Lovers, Do You Remember This Woman? (Photos) / Desmond Elliot Calls For Assistance For Prince James Uche, Sick Nollywood Actor / Who Still Remember This Little Star Boy?....(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Still Remember This Nollywood Actor? by tayadof9ja(m): 2:03pm On May 21, 2016
indomie generations will never remember this nollywood actor and if you know him well and your not married yet,sis go to the nearest MFM for deliverance.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Still Remember This Nollywood Actor? by ollymoore: 2:05pm On May 21, 2016
Jagua (my bele o my head o

7 Likes

Re: Can You Still Remember This Nollywood Actor? by saaedlee: 2:06pm On May 21, 2016
Hmmm
Re: Can You Still Remember This Nollywood Actor? by sinaj(f): 2:08pm On May 21, 2016
ollymoore:
wot happened to his head
Re: Can You Still Remember This Nollywood Actor? by tayadof9ja(m): 2:29pm On May 21, 2016
i don carry am come oh,afrika
Re: Can You Still Remember This Nollywood Actor? by Nobody: 3:04pm On May 21, 2016
Hmmm...I tink am among d indomie generation...because I couldn't see his face wella
Re: Can You Still Remember This Nollywood Actor? by Taeewo(m): 3:23pm On May 21, 2016
wowwww
Re: Can You Still Remember This Nollywood Actor? by floragregs(f): 3:49pm On May 21, 2016
tayadof9ja:
i don carry am come oh,afrika
it's "akrika, bigi head, bigi nose ooo, akrika" smiley

1 Like

Re: Can You Still Remember This Nollywood Actor? by makydebbie(f): 4:55pm On May 21, 2016
the pix isnt clear na

1 Like

Re: Can You Still Remember This Nollywood Actor? by Bobandgreat: 5:08pm On May 21, 2016
This is not Nollywood, but soap opera.
Re: Can You Still Remember This Nollywood Actor? by adadioranmah(f): 6:41pm On May 21, 2016
I need to go for deliverance

1 Like

Re: Can You Still Remember This Nollywood Actor? by Agbgift(f): 10:21pm On May 21, 2016
adadioranmah:
same here
Re: Can You Still Remember This Nollywood Actor? by mysticgal(f): 10:29pm On May 21, 2016
He was not just an actor, he was a comedian per excellence. He made me want to learn yoruba

1 Like

Re: Can You Still Remember This Nollywood Actor? by jrupa(m): 10:31pm On May 21, 2016
I still dei cherish dis Man acting skills. Just as if him life Na all about dat program den.

I RESPECT YOU EVEN IN DEATH SIR.

1 Like

Re: Can You Still Remember This Nollywood Actor? by tayadof9ja(m): 10:50pm On May 21, 2016
Agbgift:
same here
lolzzz why?
Re: Can You Still Remember This Nollywood Actor? by Agbgift(f): 10:59pm On May 21, 2016
tayadof9ja:
lolzzz why?
ah!
I am following op suppose advice, say if we too know d actor and we never marry, make we go MFM
Re: Can You Still Remember This Nollywood Actor? by tayadof9ja(m): 11:08pm On May 21, 2016
Agbgift:

ah!
I am following op suppose advice, say if we too know d actor and we never marry, make we go MFM
okbut would lik to hav a private chat wiff u,how abt that?
Re: Can You Still Remember This Nollywood Actor? by matrix199(m): 12:44am On May 22, 2016
That's Jagua. His drama wife was Julie(she's late).
Re: Can You Still Remember This Nollywood Actor? by Chukazu: 1:06am On May 22, 2016
tayadof9ja:
indomie generations will never remember this nollywood actor and if you know him well and your not married yet,sis go to the nearest MFM for deliverance.

jaguar... "abum ezibote onye ori" hoho hoo!
Re: Can You Still Remember This Nollywood Actor? by EverestdeBliu(m): 1:07am On May 22, 2016
sinaj:
wot happened to his head
How old are you?
Re: Can You Still Remember This Nollywood Actor? by Agbgift(f): 6:33am On May 22, 2016
tayadof9ja:
okay
Re: Can You Still Remember This Nollywood Actor? by MzOnajin1(f): 6:59am On May 22, 2016
Baba sala
Re: Can You Still Remember This Nollywood Actor? by gabsea(m): 7:12am On May 22, 2016
makydebbie:
the pix isnt clear na
that is not an excuse for u not to knw him...just accept d fact dat u are among d indomie generation

1 Like

Re: Can You Still Remember This Nollywood Actor? by makydebbie(f): 7:15am On May 22, 2016
gabsea:
that is not an excuse for u not to knw him...just accept d fact dat u are among d indomie generation
ok...then i am a proud indomie generation...#indomie taste great cant say no!
Re: Can You Still Remember This Nollywood Actor? by juman(m): 7:36am On May 22, 2016
ollymoore:

Jagua. grin
My bele o my head o. grin

Jagua of the blessed memory. He contributed a lot to the industry.
People like him got no money from acting.

Even till today the country cannot get it heart together and standardise things.
Pirating is big problem to the industry.
Re: Can You Still Remember This Nollywood Actor? by FuckTheM0ds(m): 8:33am On May 22, 2016
tayadof9ja:
jagua, he finally died. By then i was a kid. I'm over 24+ now o how time flies
Re: Can You Still Remember This Nollywood Actor? by FuckTheM0ds(m): 8:35am On May 22, 2016
adadioranmah:
me too. Come make we marry na
Re: Can You Still Remember This Nollywood Actor? by FuckTheM0ds(m): 8:37am On May 22, 2016
mysticgal:
He was not just an actor, he was a comedian per excellence. He made me want to learn yoruba
amor you no be lady again o. Youre now a woman and a very old one. Hope youre not still a spinster cos if you are, then your village people are very strong and you will need a powerful prophet like me or ProphetUdeme to break the Yoke
Re: Can You Still Remember This Nollywood Actor? by FuckTheM0ds(m): 8:52am On May 22, 2016
tayadof9ja:
asherwo was that your purpose/intentions of creating this thread? Now you don go private with woman.
SMH

1 Like

Re: Can You Still Remember This Nollywood Actor? by FuckTheM0ds(m): 8:55am On May 22, 2016
Lalasticlala no sabi this man because him na also one of these indomie generation children
Re: Can You Still Remember This Nollywood Actor? by mysticgal(f): 12:42pm On May 22, 2016
FuckTheM0ds:
amor you no be lady again o. Youre now a woman and a very old one. Hope youre not still a spinster cos if you are, then your village people are very strong and you will need a powerful prophet like me or ProphetUdeme to break the Yoke
Lol, yes oh I am still single but would love to be a boss before I get married wink
Re: Can You Still Remember This Nollywood Actor? by Qualer: 1:12pm On May 22, 2016
adadioranmah:

ada of life! grin no need for deliverance... i'm here for you, inugo? cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Actor Alexx Ekubo Snapped Strangling His Baby Sister [PICS] / Davido's Fiancee, Chioma Reportedly Dumps The Singer, Leaves His Home / Every Man That Comes Around Me Wants To Take Advantage—nollywood Actress 'flakky

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.