Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,575 members, 7,816,419 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

Investing In LPG Plant: How Profitable Is This? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Investing In LPG Plant: How Profitable Is This? (386 Views)

How Profitable Is Cassava Processing And Exportation Business In Nigeria? / Nylon (santana) Business. How Profitable Is It And What Loss Is Incurable? / How Profitable Is Rabbit Farming? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Investing In LPG Plant: How Profitable Is This? by YOLO1(m): 2:08pm On May 21, 2016
Good day guys. My mum just collected her gratitude after 35 years in civil service and she has been looking for ways to spend it on me as the last born. Her initial plan was for me to go abroad for my M.Sc since I finished with a good grade in school but I refused cos I am of the business-minded type and also getting a M.Sc is not a criteria for getting a good job in Nigeria.
An idea just struck my mind when I went to refill gas for her at a retail outlet about investing in LPG plant. A major reason why am also considering this Idea is the fact that we have a parcel of land on a major road which I consider a strategic location for the business. I would like experts / investors / and experienced people in this field to please enlighten me more on what it takes to start up the business, how to go about it and most importantly how profitable it is. As I won't want to waste my mum's money as I have even promised myself to repay her on a monthly basis as soon as I start. Thanks as you contribute

(1) (Reply)

Over 5000 Participants For 2016 CBN Cashless Cardexpo In Lagos / How Search Engine Optimization Can Increase Your Business Revenue / GARMIN Navigator With Nigeria 2016 Maps For Sale.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.