Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,379 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

Nylon (santana) Business. How Profitable Is It And What Loss Is Incurable? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nylon (santana) Business. How Profitable Is It And What Loss Is Incurable? (12315 Views)

POS For Business: How Stringent Is Your Bank's Conditions? How Else To Get POS? / Introduction To Dropshipping Business - How To Make Over $3000 - Free Tutorial / White Santana Nylon Production (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nylon (santana) Business. How Profitable Is It And What Loss Is Incurable? by Nobody: 3:55pm On Sep 03, 2016
hello friends, i have been thinking of starting this very business of nylon aka santana, (the usual white nylon we use daily in tying of minors) the average cost of starting the business as i have enquired is approximately 450k,

breakings; the automatic cutting machine buyable at the welders shop is 200k
At least a 3KVA generator is needed for power supply. Also, a motorcycle for the distribution cause i want to operate in a rural area.

I believe a good number of this nylon is used up daily here and the retailers all buy from enugu or onitsha.

The plan is to consult the retailers when i start and sell to them at onitsha price, if they are not interested, i will then result to selling directly to the consumers at a lesser price than that of the retailers.

i dont know if anyone has any idea about this business, please do educate me if you know any information about how to startup, where to even buy the machine at a cheaper rate or the loss incurable in the business, thanks.

c: lalasticlala, seun, abeg, make una help a brother!!!

1 Like

Re: Nylon (santana) Business. How Profitable Is It And What Loss Is Incurable? by Nobody: 4:58pm On Sep 03, 2016
I'm still waiting for the business gurus in the house, please enlighten me abit on this i beg u all.
Re: Nylon (santana) Business. How Profitable Is It And What Loss Is Incurable? by thefunclubenterprise(m): 9:32am On Jan 27, 2017
It's a good business, however I'm not into low density nylons, like santana nylon. I deal on production of the thick Poly bags and pure water packing bags majorly.

I will advise you to ensure you have alot of operating capital, forget the talk of 450k to set it up, keep like 600k aside for running capital. You will understand when you start.

For my line of nylon business, 600k running capital won't even supply two companies. Hence you might not be able to meet up demand. But for santana nylons, you re good to go

2 Likes

Re: Nylon (santana) Business. How Profitable Is It And What Loss Is Incurable? by Ifylicious: 3:53pm On Feb 06, 2017
thefunclubenterprise:
It's a good business, however I'm not into low density nylons, like santana nylon. I deal on production of the thick Poly bags and pure water packing bags majorly.

I will advise you to ensure you have alot of operating capital, forget the talk of 450k to set it up, keep like 600k aside for running capital. You will understand when you start.

For my line of nylon business, 600k running capital won't even supply two companies. Hence you might not be able to meet up demand. But for santana nylons, you re good to go

Please can you give me contact of where to buy an extruder and other machines like punching machine? Thank you
Re: Nylon (santana) Business. How Profitable Is It And What Loss Is Incurable? by lady25(f): 7:07pm On Apr 29, 2018
vowsng:
hello friends, i have been thinking of starting this very business of nylon aka santana, (the usual white nylon we use daily in tying of minors) the average cost of starting the business as i have enquired is approximately 450k,

breakings; the automatic cutting machine buyable at the welders shop is 200k
At least a 3KVA generator is needed for power supply. Also, a motorcycle for the distribution cause i want to operate in a rural area.

I believe a good number of this nylon is used up daily here and the retailers all buy from enugu or onitsha.

The plan is to consult the retailers when i start and sell to them at onitsha price, if they are not interested, i will then result to selling directly to the consumers at a lesser price than that of the retailers.

i dont know if anyone has any idea about this business, please do educate me if you know any information about how to startup, where to even buy the machine at a cheaper rate or the loss incurable in the business, thanks.

c: lalasticlala, seun, abeg, make una help a brother!!!
Hi. Please have started the nylon business?
Re: Nylon (santana) Business. How Profitable Is It And What Loss Is Incurable? by Nobody: 9:46pm On Apr 29, 2018
lady25:

Hi. Please have started the nylon business?

Couldnt get any substantial first hand info so i discarded the idea.
Re: Nylon (santana) Business. How Profitable Is It And What Loss Is Incurable? by lady25(f): 8:11am On Apr 30, 2018
vowsng:

Couldnt get any substantial first hand info so i discarded the idea.
Thank u. I hope I find something or someone
Re: Nylon (santana) Business. How Profitable Is It And What Loss Is Incurable? by HOLERJEDAY(m): 2:05am On Sep 15, 2018
call apex on 07039435574, on how to get ur fairly used, extruder machine, cutting machines, printing and punching machine

Re: Nylon (santana) Business. How Profitable Is It And What Loss Is Incurable? by thefunclubenterprise(m): 8:36pm On Nov 17, 2018
I have a good cutting machine for Sale, check my profile

1 Like

Re: Nylon (santana) Business. How Profitable Is It And What Loss Is Incurable? by thefunclubenterprise(m): 3:29pm On Nov 23, 2018
Still available
Re: Nylon (santana) Business. How Profitable Is It And What Loss Is Incurable? by imhere: 10:23pm On Jun 09, 2019
Nylon business is good
Re: Nylon (santana) Business. How Profitable Is It And What Loss Is Incurable? by imhere: 8:18am On Oct 02, 2019
Nylon cutting machine for sale, brand new 75k, location Lagos.
Interested persons should call: 080 three five 9 65 4osix

2 Likes

Re: Nylon (santana) Business. How Profitable Is It And What Loss Is Incurable? by Phummy4ril: 8:22pm On Oct 24, 2019
Hello, are u still into Nylon machine?
Re: Nylon (santana) Business. How Profitable Is It And What Loss Is Incurable? by imhere: 12:08pm On Aug 11, 2020
Not available anymore.
Re: Nylon (santana) Business. How Profitable Is It And What Loss Is Incurable? by jovijovi: 2:15am On Jan 01, 2021
NYLON BUSINESS (DISTRIBUTOR OR WHOLESALE / RETAILER).

Our company, that is located in Lagos / Ogun axis, that produce Black small nylon shopping bags, aka (owo otori). the type that is use everywhere when you buy things from the market?

Needs distributors nationwide.

We sell to you at wholesale price while you resell to market women around you and make 6k- 8k daily.

We deliver Nationwide with minimum order quantity of 30-1000 bags.

If you are Interested, check my signature

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

6 Networking Tips For Introverts / GTBank Tries To Force Dollar Mastercard On A Customer / Konga.com Is A JOKE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.