Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,266 members, 7,818,922 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

Suspected Herdsmen Invade Ekiti Community, Kill Two Injure Several - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Suspected Herdsmen Invade Ekiti Community, Kill Two Injure Several (31162 Views)

Four Truck Loads Of Fulani Herdsmen Invade Ondo Community / Herdsmen Invade Wole Soyinka's Residence In Ogun / Fulani Herdsmen Invade UNN Campus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suspected Herdsmen Invade Ekiti Community, Kill Two Injure Several by DrChukzy(m): 3:45pm On May 21, 2016
Where are the Hoduduwa Attackers Association? Jokers and lazy ass men forming macho.They wanna start Yoliba version of Bakassi but nibo? Lazy chestbeaters from Mecca.

3 Likes

Re: Suspected Herdsmen Invade Ekiti Community, Kill Two Injure Several by NovusHomo(m): 3:45pm On May 21, 2016
Immunity1:
And where were the youths?

Busy fighting on Nairaland.

6 Likes

Re: Suspected Herdsmen Invade Ekiti Community, Kill Two Injure Several by ComputerOperato: 3:45pm On May 21, 2016
Huh?
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Invade Ekiti Community, Kill Two Injure Several by pretydiva(f): 3:46pm On May 21, 2016
Who gave these herdsmen weapons 2 fight wit undecided
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Invade Ekiti Community, Kill Two Injure Several by Nobody: 3:46pm On May 21, 2016
And some Yoruba guys were busy laughing and happy these herdmen attacked igbos,calling ipob cowards. now they don enter una side,its our time to watch.

7 Likes

Re: Suspected Herdsmen Invade Ekiti Community, Kill Two Injure Several by NET1(m): 3:48pm On May 21, 2016
They are not Nigerians. They are from Ivory Coast.

.NET
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Invade Ekiti Community, Kill Two Injure Several by Opharhe: 3:48pm On May 21, 2016
Jesus! Not again. Fayose i trust you. Do something!
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Invade Ekiti Community, Kill Two Injure Several by ruggedboy01: 3:48pm On May 21, 2016
Scam just like Enugu own undecided
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Invade Ekiti Community, Kill Two Injure Several by XBLadez: 3:48pm On May 21, 2016
These bastards are bloodthirsty vampires who spare no one when they're out to attack. I pity my SW friends mocking the SE when they invaded Enugu. Today it's their turn, tomorrow it might be mine again.
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Invade Ekiti Community, Kill Two Injure Several by funmilade4real(m): 3:50pm On May 21, 2016
Agbaletu:
Ekiti Kete, in mo mo sun gbagbe. In han ara bi ti de o.

Ddbdf
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Invade Ekiti Community, Kill Two Injure Several by DjAduba(m): 3:50pm On May 21, 2016
The hard automatic guns.... Really,! And no gun short was heard, like seriously?..... Hope these herdsmen are not sponsored by Mr. Fayose

1 Like

Re: Suspected Herdsmen Invade Ekiti Community, Kill Two Injure Several by Oloniyan(m): 3:53pm On May 21, 2016
Agbaletu:
Ekiti Kete, in mo mo sun gbagbe. In han ara bi ti de o.

Erinle ekiti a ran ha lowo o. We need to show them the stubbornness in us.
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Invade Ekiti Community, Kill Two Injure Several by scholes0(m): 3:54pm On May 21, 2016
Oh my goodness!
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Invade Ekiti Community, Kill Two Injure Several by Igwe2nero(m): 3:54pm On May 21, 2016
Agbaletu:
Gov. Fayose, where are you? The killer herdsmen are at our door step.
They are now a few kilometres to my village.
I was telling my people not to mock the Igbo but they would not listen.
This herdsmen are on a mission. They want to take over the entire south.
Thank you for understanding that the herdsmen are just jihadists carrying out the grand plan of the northern fulani oligarchy. The earlier the south unite against what is already upon them, the better for them. He who has ears should listen.
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Invade Ekiti Community, Kill Two Injure Several by izzou(m): 3:55pm On May 21, 2016
Vickyydera:
And some Yoruba guys were busy laughing and happy these herdmen attacked igbos,calling ipob cowards. now they don enter una side,its our time to watch.

When they attacked Enugu, nairaland no rest
They were just masturbating untop our mata
Ka anyi na ele

2 Likes

Re: Suspected Herdsmen Invade Ekiti Community, Kill Two Injure Several by gebest: 3:58pm On May 21, 2016
They are Boko Haram, kill them all
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Invade Ekiti Community, Kill Two Injure Several by Nwereonye(m): 4:00pm On May 21, 2016
Tokety7:
Rubbish. Like chibok like Fulani herdsmen. They are all scams. Fayose thugs on rampage against his people.

I weep for my country Nigeria
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Invade Ekiti Community, Kill Two Injure Several by Nobody: 4:02pm On May 21, 2016
Tokety7:
Rubbish. Like chibok like Fulani herdsmen. They are all scams. Fayose thugs on rampage against his people.

I won't insult u cause I just came from ban,but nitori olorun ra opolo now,won ma ta opolo ni oja common sense,aw could u be playin politics with life of ur feloow citizen

1 Like

Re: Suspected Herdsmen Invade Ekiti Community, Kill Two Injure Several by Nobody: 4:02pm On May 21, 2016
fuckDmod:
Which of the ekiti,u mean d most sturborn part of yoruba's,now this herdsmen av bitten more than they can chew nd I trust ekiti people to give it to them,the one they did to them in ikere neva do abi,or want to feel another heat of what they felt in sabo.

Fayose what is ur take on this
trust me ekiti no go gree but come to think of it, we need the international supports to probe this administration for not doing anything to end these killings..
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Invade Ekiti Community, Kill Two Injure Several by Iykopeeee: 4:02pm On May 21, 2016
The Libyians again? Oya yoruba keyboard warriors, where una dey? Nonsense chestbeating kingkongs.
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Invade Ekiti Community, Kill Two Injure Several by waice6571: 4:03pm On May 21, 2016
Ekiti kete, ki la o ti seyi si o, Ekiti kete.
Ekiti jake jado;
Ekiti kete, ki la o ti seyi si o, Ekiti kete.
Elemure Ogunyemi's voice.
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Invade Ekiti Community, Kill Two Injure Several by tundex: 4:09pm On May 21, 2016
So anybody that carries weapon now or kill is automatically a Herman? Let's be guided
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Invade Ekiti Community, Kill Two Injure Several by Israel5(m): 4:09pm On May 21, 2016
I'm waiting for Fayose
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Invade Ekiti Community, Kill Two Injure Several by kay4dem(m): 4:09pm On May 21, 2016
xharder:
By Rotimi Ojomoyela Ado-Ekiti – Oke Ako community in Ikole Local government area of Ekiti State, was on Friday night thrown into mourning, wailing and gnashing of teeth, as suspected killer herdsmen invaded the town, leaving in its wake, two dead men and several others wounded.

One of those injured by the killer herdsman in Ekiti state

Eyewitness told journalists that the incident in which the entire village was sacked occurred at about 8:00 pm on Friday. A woman, who identified herself as Mrs Grace Olofin, had during in a telephone chat alleged that the killer herdsmen invaded the community in large numbers, caught the people of the community unawares, adding that the invaders were armed with dangerous weapons like automatic guns, bows, arrows, swords, matchetes, hacking and mauling their victims with reckless abandon. Olofin further alleged majority of the villagers had to scamper for safety in the bushes to escape the onslaught of the killer herdsmen, who according to her were hacking the hapless villagers with their deadly weapons. She said the invaders had shot sporadically into the air and killed one Lekan Arosanyin and a yet to be identified person, while four others sustained various degrees of injuries and were said to be receiving treatment at a private hospital in Ado Ekiti, the state capital.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/05/killer-herdsmen-invade-ekiti-community-kill-two-injure-several/
fayose over to you, they are now in ur territory let see ur action.
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Invade Ekiti Community, Kill Two Injure Several by CSTR6: 4:10pm On May 21, 2016
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Invade Ekiti Community, Kill Two Injure Several by hardbody: 4:10pm On May 21, 2016
What I just read cannot be true. Those guys cannot enter the south west with all the macho men on ground including OPC. It is impossicant. They actually went to igboland again.

1 Like

Re: Suspected Herdsmen Invade Ekiti Community, Kill Two Injure Several by Nobody: 4:10pm On May 21, 2016
adeekiti:
trust me ekiti no go gree but come to think of it, we need the international supports to probe this administration for not doing anything to end these killings..

I don't understand why fellow yoruba's are supporting this mayhem all because they are apc supporters,the north don't care bout any tribe or party except themselve.come 2019 or 2023 if this same apc field a yoruba/igbo candidate nd pdp field an hausa candidate,they would all vote for pdp.I don't know why my fellow yoruba put hausa matter for head,I might make jest of igbo's but that doesn't stop me from seeing them as better allies to the north.God save us from this cursed administration oh.I hope ekiti people slaughter dem all in sabo in atikankan

9 Likes

Re: Suspected Herdsmen Invade Ekiti Community, Kill Two Injure Several by Rayhutar(m): 4:14pm On May 21, 2016
Where are Odua vangard, e don happen, Hausa-fulani no know say the tribe they are killing are the one fighting for their political dominance in One Nigeria
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Invade Ekiti Community, Kill Two Injure Several by Angoni(m): 4:14pm On May 21, 2016
Once I warned my Yoruba friends, you are camping with Fulani in the elections. Next thing you know fulani will be grazing his cattle in your back yard. Reap what you sow.
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Invade Ekiti Community, Kill Two Injure Several by Nobody: 4:15pm On May 21, 2016
A lot will be revealed soon, let's watch out..things will unfold in this country
fuckDmod:

I don't understand why fellow yoruba's are supporting this mayhem all because they are apc supporters,the north don't care bout any tribe or party except themselve.come 2019 or 2023 if this same apc field a yoruba/igbo candidate nd pdp field an hausa candidate,they would all vote for pdp.I don't know why my fellow yoruba put hausa matter for head,I might make jest of igbo's but that doesn't stop me from seeing them as better allies to the north.God save us from this cursed administration oh.I hope ekiti people slaughter dem all in sabo in atikankan
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Invade Ekiti Community, Kill Two Injure Several by ThatIgboBoy: 4:15pm On May 21, 2016
which fulani herdsmen? They cant try that in yoruba land

I am the one who did it Just me ooo And i am an #IpadYoot

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Peter Obi Or Sampson Uchenna Charles: Who Is LP's Presidential Candidate? / Pictures Of Todays Election Across Nigeria. / INEC Issues Hope Uzodinma Certificate Of Return (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.