Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,487 members, 7,850,689 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:21 AM

Jonathan’s Loss Triggered Biafra Agitations, Says Adesina - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan’s Loss Triggered Biafra Agitations, Says Adesina (33428 Views)

Ijaws Blame Outsiders For Agitations To Cause Disturbance In Edo State / Biafra: Nigeria Will Defeat Separatist Agitations, Says US / Compelling Buhari To Talk Will Be Infringing On His Rights, Says Adesina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan’s Loss Triggered Biafra Agitations, Says Adesina by mandax: 9:10pm On May 21, 2016
bloodyBLOGGER:
which IPOD can dispute this fact?

First it was GEJ till 2019. But when the ineffectual buffoon lost in the election, they remembered biafra.

I just laugh at their transformation from being TANoids to Wailers. Their latest OS is IPOD. grin

Ask them, would they have taken to the streets had it been GEJ won and went ahead to arrest Nnamdi Kunnu?

They would have kept mum thereby rendering Kanu the villain because of their hero GEJ.

But since the arrest was done by a man they hate for booting their hero out of power, they freely took to the streets to express their anger for an election loss under the guise of #FreeKanu.

I guess they are tired of protesting that's why they've all returned to their businesses, thereby condemning kanu to the deepest part of the dungeon until he kisses buhari's wrinkled butt.

click my signature for nice romance topics

So during Obasanjo civilian government, you couldn't visit the east to have seen Biafra flags in the tallest objects where pro-Biafra people were spreading the flags then?

You just exposed your lack of knowledge here.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Loss Triggered Biafra Agitations, Says Adesina by sammhi(m): 9:11pm On May 21, 2016
Ooni:
I am a yoruba but i will say the truth no matter whose ox is gored

Kanu and IPOB have existed since 2012 according to evidence given by Ibos

kanu's IPOB criticized both GeJ and Buhari

Kanu even asked his Ibo kinsmen not to vote either buhari or jonathan because they are not good for his people. That was why SE and some SS states recorded low turn out during that election.

Or was it not this same Apc that was circulating a fake letter were kanu purportedly apologised to GeJ for insulting him. Why then would they associate him with same jonathan when they need to?

We yorubas must endeavor to rise up to truth and justice. Adesina is another yoruba son messing us up abuja. He can neither write a good article no make reasonable comments.

Lets condemn his unintelligent remarks before people begin to re-evaluate our 'sophistication' tag.
don't be dumb! every spokesman of govt is paid to lie when necessary...it is done world over.
do you in your sane mind expect Adesina to tell you frankly how things are ..then it mins you are dumb...
he spoke well in defending and lying ....to cover his oga. that is what he is paid to do..yours is to decipher the lies..
During GEJ rule , the army spokesman., major general Olukolade was a good liar..he told so many lies ..but he had to that to protect his oga and the army...
lies is part of governance...it is so world over ...
Adesina says Nigerians are not suffering..what is father from the truth than that ..with that statement..u don't need to read further..is all lies he will tell

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan’s Loss Triggered Biafra Agitations, Says Adesina by eyeview: 9:12pm On May 21, 2016
Anyone that wants to be honest knows that the regional agitations(eg biafra, niger delta avengers,etc) became very visible and pronounced due to the glaring comments(eg 97 and 5%), lopsided appointments, marginalization of regions at the enthronement of his own(fulani).
Let's be honest here. Buhari is the one fuelling the disintegration of this nation

6 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Loss Triggered Biafra Agitations, Says Adesina by Generalyemi(m): 9:15pm On May 21, 2016
blackpanda:
I know wailers will rush here to nag and spew hate. But I live in abuja, and I have to say Adesina is right. We used to live in terror and fear of bombings before. No one knew wen they wld strike. But now it seems like bh is on the run. Everywia is more peaceful

everywhere is more peaceful indeed....your own zombiism is latest edition

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Loss Triggered Biafra Agitations, Says Adesina by Icecomrade: 9:20pm On May 21, 2016
bloodyBLOGGER:
which IPOD can dispute this fact?

First it was GEJ till 2019. But when the ineffectual buffoon lost in the election, they remembered biafra.

I just laugh at their transformation from being TANoids to Wailers. Their latest OS is IPOD. grin

Ask them, would they have taken to the streets had it been GEJ won and went ahead to arrest Nnamdi Kunnu?

They would have kept mum thereby rendering Kanu the villain because of their hero GEJ.

But since the arrest was done by a man they hate for booting their hero out of power, they freely took to the streets to express their anger for an election loss under the guise of #FreeKanu.

I guess they are tired of protesting that's why they've all returned to their businesses, thereby condemning kanu to the deepest part of the dungeon until he kisses buhari's wrinkled butt.

click my signature for nice romance topics

Nice romance topics
I think you should focus more on romance, that's what I think soughts you more.

From your comment here I think your articulation of civil and political issues is very very poor.

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Loss Triggered Biafra Agitations, Says Adesina by maestroferddi: 9:29pm On May 21, 2016
A leader is as good as those around him.

Imagine this nitwit that calls himself a presidential adviser shooting off his mouth and only succeeding in expose the paucity of his intellectual endowment.

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Loss Triggered Biafra Agitations, Says Adesina by criuze(m): 9:34pm On May 21, 2016
The unlearned man forgot that biafra was a nation before the existence of the poor nigeria. Why didnt the wîse jonathan arrested the 400 years old prophesy. They must be our slaves b'cs their fulani masters only have a cattle brain

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Loss Triggered Biafra Agitations, Says Adesina by maduxs: 9:37pm On May 21, 2016
Puppet

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Loss Triggered Biafra Agitations, Says Adesina by blackpanda: 9:40pm On May 21, 2016
Generalyemi:

everywhere is more peaceful indeed....your own zombiism is latest edition

Shut up wailer!

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Loss Triggered Biafra Agitations, Says Adesina by nike4love: 9:42pm On May 21, 2016
Ooni:

Kanu even asked his Ibo kinsmen not to vote either buhari or jonathan because they are not good for his people. That was why SE and some SS states recorded low turn out during that election.

Or was it not this same Apc that was circulating a fake letter were kanu purportedly apologised to GeJ for insulting him. Why then would they associate him with same jonathan when they need to?

We yorubas must endeavor to rise up to truth and justice. Adesina is another yoruba son messing us up abuja. He can neither write a good article no make reasonable comments.

Lets condemn his unintelligent remarks before people begin to re-evaluate our 'sophistication' tag.

You are nothing but a patriotic Nigerian.....
Truth is the only tool we need in Nig to get there......

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Loss Triggered Biafra Agitations, Says Adesina by BankeSmalls(f): 9:44pm On May 21, 2016
When I see some comments from supposed government officials, I lose hope for Nigeria .

How can a government spokesperson be this hollow and shortsighted?

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Loss Triggered Biafra Agitations, Says Adesina by BankeSmalls(f): 9:47pm On May 21, 2016
maestroferddi:
A leader is as good as those around him.

Imagine this nitwit that calls himself a presidential adviser shooting off his mouth and only succeeding in expose the paucity of his intellectual endowment.

Is egbon Femi Adesina this dull? Or he was forced to say this at gun point?

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Loss Triggered Biafra Agitations, Says Adesina by osusuallstars: 9:49pm On May 21, 2016
These APC people are really disgusting. All what this femi said are all lies, propaganda. No single truth. NNAMDI KANU DOES NOT LOVE JONATHAN EITHER. THE AGITATION HAS STARTED EVEN WHEN JONATHAN WAS IN POWER. IN SHORT THE LIES ARE TOO MUCH FOR ME COMMENT

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Loss Triggered Biafra Agitations, Says Adesina by osusuallstars: 9:50pm On May 21, 2016
These APC people are really disgusting. All what this femi said are all lies, propaganda. No single truth. NNAMDI KANU DOES NOT LOVE JONATHAN EITHER. THE AGITATION HAS STARTED EVEN WHEN JONATHAN WAS IN POWER. IN SHORT THE LIES ARE TOO MUCH FOR ME COMMENT AND PLEASE LET'S CONDUCT THIS REFERENDUM ONCE AND FOR ALL

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Loss Triggered Biafra Agitations, Says Adesina by Gaskia: 9:51pm On May 21, 2016
Tell me, if GEJ was a Fulani, would the sponsors of Boko Haram have gone that far? Would Chibok girls miss? Would the Moslem soldiers have sabotaged the army?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan’s Loss Triggered Biafra Agitations, Says Adesina by Nobody: 9:51pm On May 21, 2016
Ooni:

shut up that stinking mouth of urs
that albino came to light immediately Buhari was sworn in as president of Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Loss Triggered Biafra Agitations, Says Adesina by bilazego(m): 9:51pm On May 21, 2016
Every tribe insults the ibos out of jealous and hatred. Allow them be on their own, you refuse. They decide to remain with you, you feel threatened and attack them even for other peoples offence. what really do you want the Ibos to do in nigeria? fold their hands and watch you trample upon their rights?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan’s Loss Triggered Biafra Agitations, Says Adesina by OgundeleT(m): 9:53pm On May 21, 2016
Firefire:

iPod yoot claiming Yoruba... cheesy cheesy

Omo Iya, I hail your courage. Aiye oni ro o ni da.
ha ha ma se'pe mo. amo eleyi to'se yi aro aro mo

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Loss Triggered Biafra Agitations, Says Adesina by 989900B: 9:54pm On May 21, 2016
The sequence of events says Femi is right, regardless of your 'opinion'.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Loss Triggered Biafra Agitations, Says Adesina by BankeSmalls(f): 9:54pm On May 21, 2016
udeagbalaC:

shut up that stinking mouth of urs
that albino came to light immediately Buhari was sworn in as president of Nigeria

Lienus mohammed

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Loss Triggered Biafra Agitations, Says Adesina by BankeSmalls(f): 9:56pm On May 21, 2016
Gaskia:
Tell me, if GEJ was a Fulani, would the sponsors of Boko Haram have gone that far? Would Chibok girls miss? Would the Moslem soldiers have sabotaged the army?

If you ask me
Na who I go ask?

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Loss Triggered Biafra Agitations, Says Adesina by BankeSmalls(f): 9:57pm On May 21, 2016
989900B:
The sequence of events says Femi is right, regardless of your 'opinion'.

Femi is right, the government is right, that's why we're in this deep shittt

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan’s Loss Triggered Biafra Agitations, Says Adesina by Gokeli23(m): 9:59pm On May 21, 2016
he is just doing his job trying 2 make his boss look good

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Loss Triggered Biafra Agitations, Says Adesina by Firefire(m): 10:00pm On May 21, 2016
OgundeleT:
ha ha ma se'pe mo. amo eleyi to'se yi aro aro mo

Walahi mi o ni se'pe mo, sugbon enu mi o ni gbo fo. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Loss Triggered Biafra Agitations, Says Adesina by balladin: 10:03pm On May 21, 2016
A grossly inept attempt by Femi to defend this government. Couldn't defend the government on DSS issues as well as many other issues. Sadly the interviewer failed to probe further in several instances to expose this government 's failings. How did we end with these misfits?

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Loss Triggered Biafra Agitations, Says Adesina by Sctests: 10:07pm On May 21, 2016
Never knew Femi Adeshina had a morsel of cowdung in place of a brain in his skull.

yoruba just continue fighting for fulanis against the SE/SS and don't stop. Your recompense will be served hot to you by Mr Karma in due time. grin

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Loss Triggered Biafra Agitations, Says Adesina by balladin: 10:08pm On May 21, 2016
BankeSmalls:

Is egbon Femi Adesina this dull? Or he was forced to say this at gun point?
I'm happy someone else noticed that this interview was a big blunder on Femi's part
I thought he was smarter than this.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Loss Triggered Biafra Agitations, Says Adesina by BankeSmalls(f): 10:11pm On May 21, 2016
balladin:

I'm happy someone else noticed that this interview was a big blunder on Femi's part
I thought he was smarter than this.

He should have kept mute. This blunder will trail him all his life. Very cheap lies.

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Loss Triggered Biafra Agitations, Says Adesina by Generalyemi(m): 10:16pm On May 21, 2016
blackpanda:

Shut up wailer!

I go dey wail.at least I get my senses...u...zombie no go chop unless u tell am to chop

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Loss Triggered Biafra Agitations, Says Adesina by judondasylva(m): 10:23pm On May 21, 2016
look at the way this man is fooling himself with the answers. he cant give a single reasonable answer to any of the questions shame on him.

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Loss Triggered Biafra Agitations, Says Adesina by LEGENDP(m): 10:24pm On May 21, 2016
just as Jonathan's win five years ago triggered d boko haram insurgence. if u ask me i'd say it's a win-win situation.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tinubu: Pastor Adeboye Named Me Abraham, Father Of Nations / RRS Patrol Vehicles Stationed In Strategic Points Across Lagos (photos) / Nigeria's Interest In Tinubu's Money Laundering Dwarfs Elon Musk - Plainsite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.