Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,101 members, 7,811,097 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:19 PM

Best Data Plan Comparison Between MTN Etisalat Airtel GLO - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Data Plan Comparison Between MTN Etisalat Airtel GLO (84885 Views)

How To Make Glo Network Browsing Speed Fast Like Mtn,etisalat / The Best Data Subscription Plan For Android Users / Latest Cheapest Call Tarrif Plan & Migration For MTN, Airtel, Glo And Etisalat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Data Plan Comparison Between MTN Etisalat Airtel GLO by hotmolo(m): 7:10pm On May 22, 2016
tempem:
Airtel all the way... Their night plan nailed it.. 200 for God knows how many Gig..
pls is it still working? i hear it was cancelled
Re: Best Data Plan Comparison Between MTN Etisalat Airtel GLO by laitsy: 7:12pm On May 22, 2016
Etisalat wins yes!
Re: Best Data Plan Comparison Between MTN Etisalat Airtel GLO by adewasco2k(m): 7:15pm On May 22, 2016
hotmolo:
pls is d 200 naira unlimited night plan still working?

Airtel! Yes
Re: Best Data Plan Comparison Between MTN Etisalat Airtel GLO by BYEI(m): 7:15pm On May 22, 2016
dejavuh0007:
There's mtn #500 for 1gig which I would say is the best in its range considering the amount of MB given but not the best when it comes to validity coz its just for 7days. I exhausted 7gig+ within 3hrs during airtel night plan so who validity EPP? undecided undecided
Dejavu, abeg tell me the code for that airtel unlimited data through the night, I need to get there sim asap so as to download some HD games like fifa 16. Abeg
Re: Best Data Plan Comparison Between MTN Etisalat Airtel GLO by SC31(f): 7:16pm On May 22, 2016
Mrval20:

Sorry, it now costs 1.4k. It's their BB plan but you can make it work on Android and PC.
i for fear....nah it doesnt work on all androids
Re: Best Data Plan Comparison Between MTN Etisalat Airtel GLO by BossDanniee(m): 7:17pm On May 22, 2016
Airtel Rocks!
Re: Best Data Plan Comparison Between MTN Etisalat Airtel GLO by Rekeb: 7:18pm On May 22, 2016
I love my MTN plan.
Re: Best Data Plan Comparison Between MTN Etisalat Airtel GLO by SC31(f): 7:22pm On May 22, 2016
2dugged:
I have used glo,airtel and Etisalat, I prefer glo interms of data zapping, fear Etisalat and airtel, only.that my new area,glo disappears and reappears like wiliwili,airtel doesn't even browse am stuck with Etisalat where my 1gig only lasts two weeks with no downloads or app update
haba sister pls fear God,when it comes ro zapping of data airtel is in the lead etisalat doesnt zap mb pls,yes their data plan is expensive but it doesnt zap and yes i use my mb for a lot of stuffs download weekly,browse,check IG etc and it still lasts...when it comes to data plan etisakat might not be the best but when it comes to their network they are in the lead
Re: Best Data Plan Comparison Between MTN Etisalat Airtel GLO by dejavuh0007(m): 7:23pm On May 22, 2016
BYEI:

Dejavu, abeg tell me the code for that airtel unlimited data through the night, I need to get there sim asap so as to download some HD games like fifa 16. Abeg

U r on a long thing bro. The data plan have bin restructured. The #200 for 3hrs have been reneged to #1000 for 3hrs and its the only option available in the night plans undecided

1 Like

Re: Best Data Plan Comparison Between MTN Etisalat Airtel GLO by girl4rmspace(f): 7:26pm On May 22, 2016
tempem:
Airtel all the way... Their night plan nailed it.. 200 for God knows how many Gig..

are you saying 200 for unlimited data? If so, what's the code?
Re: Best Data Plan Comparison Between MTN Etisalat Airtel GLO by tempem: 7:31pm On May 22, 2016
girl4rmspace:

are you saying 200 for unlimited data? If so, what's the code?
Feel like deviating a bit. Why did you come all the way from the space?..
Well, what I actually meant was that #200 for 2hrs and its unlimited... It's part of the code the op pasted
Re: Best Data Plan Comparison Between MTN Etisalat Airtel GLO by tempem: 7:33pm On May 22, 2016
hotmolo:
pls is it still working? i hear it was cancelled
Yeah, it's been restored lately, use the nairaland search button, I couldn't remember the thread exactly.
Re: Best Data Plan Comparison Between MTN Etisalat Airtel GLO by BYEI(m): 7:35pm On May 22, 2016
dejavuh0007:

U r on a long thing bro. The data plan have bin restructured. The #200 for 3hrs have been reneged to #1000 for 3hrs and its the only option available in the night plans undecided
So, what's u're saying us that the plan ain't working anymore?
Re: Best Data Plan Comparison Between MTN Etisalat Airtel GLO by notoriousbabe: 7:36pm On May 22, 2016
iyke1989:
What about the weekend plans...u didn't include em
hian na everything dem go do for you?
Re: Best Data Plan Comparison Between MTN Etisalat Airtel GLO by girl4rmspace(f): 7:37pm On May 22, 2016
tempem:

Feel like deviating a bit. Why did you come all the way from the space?..
Well, what I actually meant was that #200 for 2hrs and its unlimited... It's part of the code the op pasted

2hrs? That sucks. Sticking to my mtn then
Re: Best Data Plan Comparison Between MTN Etisalat Airtel GLO by choix007(m): 7:39pm On May 22, 2016
Re: Best Data Plan Comparison Between MTN Etisalat Airtel GLO by hassan85(m): 7:39pm On May 22, 2016
tempem:

please put me tru on how to do that Airtel night plan and please explain to me how and wen it works

thanks
Re: Best Data Plan Comparison Between MTN Etisalat Airtel GLO by Leke001: 7:41pm On May 22, 2016
mtn's no good at giving freebies,so I always consider it the last
Re: Best Data Plan Comparison Between MTN Etisalat Airtel GLO by sephryneyo(m): 7:42pm On May 22, 2016
For airtel and etisalat click like for glo and and Mtn share. gbam

1 Like

Re: Best Data Plan Comparison Between MTN Etisalat Airtel GLO by tempem: 7:47pm On May 22, 2016
girl4rmspace:

2hrs? That sucks. Sticking to my mtn then
This sucks? How many mb do Mtn offer for night plans? Waitin' anxiously.
Re: Best Data Plan Comparison Between MTN Etisalat Airtel GLO by GoodBoi1(m): 7:48pm On May 22, 2016
All these guys saying mtn zaps data you probably leave 3g always on, leave automatic update on, use browsers like chrome, Firefox,, inbuilt browser, uc browser and opera browser. How do you expect your data to last? You want to save data? Browse with opera mini and use tools like opera max.
Re: Best Data Plan Comparison Between MTN Etisalat Airtel GLO by dejavuh0007(m): 7:53pm On May 22, 2016
BYEI:

I believeu understand English undecided
Re: Best Data Plan Comparison Between MTN Etisalat Airtel GLO by dejavuh0007(m): 7:53pm On May 22, 2016
BYEI:

I believe u understand English undecided
Re: Best Data Plan Comparison Between MTN Etisalat Airtel GLO by bishop4life(m): 8:00pm On May 22, 2016
iliyande:
Airtel offers more data but zap mercilessly

Glo is slow at times but offers reasonable data too

Etisalat offers less data with good network stability

MTN offers is third behind airtel and etisalat. Their consumption/zapping is the best among the four

Have you tried MTN 's recent data's? They zap two times faster than AIRTEL' s N1500
Re: Best Data Plan Comparison Between MTN Etisalat Airtel GLO by octopusfreaky(f): 8:04pm On May 22, 2016
Airtel, me i love it cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Best Data Plan Comparison Between MTN Etisalat Airtel GLO by miketayo(m): 8:06pm On May 22, 2016
webincomeplus:
As much as I love MTN, I just noticed that there new data plans get exhausted faster than the previous ones.

Etisalat too... I think those data plans r rigged somehow
Re: Best Data Plan Comparison Between MTN Etisalat Airtel GLO by PastorOla1: 8:15pm On May 22, 2016
MTN. NA WASH.
Re: Best Data Plan Comparison Between MTN Etisalat Airtel GLO by golddeejay(m): 8:16pm On May 22, 2016
dejavuh0007:
There's mtn #500 for 1gig which I would say is the best in its range considering the amount of MB given but not the best when it comes to validity coz its just for 7days. I exhausted 7gig+ within 3hrs during airtel night plan so who validity EPP? undecided undecided
no much diff btw Dis plan and the 2k plan wch lasts for a mth
Re: Best Data Plan Comparison Between MTN Etisalat Airtel GLO by jaytime(m): 8:23pm On May 22, 2016
donhils:

Can you exhaust your glo data in 30 days? This one that you won't have network most of the 30 days.
I don't know about your locality, but I have relatively stable network in my area.
Re: Best Data Plan Comparison Between MTN Etisalat Airtel GLO by Viktor1983(m): 8:27pm On May 22, 2016
Etisalat for me, followed by AirTel....
Re: Best Data Plan Comparison Between MTN Etisalat Airtel GLO by buoye1(m): 8:34pm On May 22, 2016
HazzanTazzan:

How do you subscribe this?
Dail *777# then respond with 1,with 1 again, with 7 ,then with 2

You ve ur 3gig...its no cheat.... Official stuff

1 Like

Re: Best Data Plan Comparison Between MTN Etisalat Airtel GLO by buoye1(m): 8:35pm On May 22, 2016
Hamzat10:
bro abeg how them take dey do that one?
dail *777# then follow with 1, then 1, then 7,then 2 you have your 3gig for the weekend and night.... #500

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Oukitel (u20 & u16max), Leagoo m8 pro, and Doogee (Y6&max, x7pro, shoot1) / Who Pays More For A Whatsapp Call? The Caller Or The Receiver? / Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.