Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,141 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

Missing In Action - Nigerian Rappers - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Missing In Action - Nigerian Rappers (588 Views)

no / Be Wise And Get Enlightened – An Advice To Nigerian Rappers / Favourite Rap Lines By Nigerian Rappers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Missing In Action - Nigerian Rappers by dammiecool(m): 2:55pm On Aug 19, 2009
Friday, August 7, 2009
MISSING IN ACTION - NIGERIAN RAPPERS
The people at www.allhiphop.com just did a feature on african artistes so i thought i would bring it to your attention.not one Nigerian rap artiste was mentioned.(am i the only one who thinks this is bad).they had K’Naan,Tumi and the Volume & M.anifest on the list but no rapper from NIgeria.someone please ask modenine what's up with his african movement thing.it is not right when Asa is the only one been noticed in Nigeria especially in a category meant for rappers.the feature was written by a Nigerian (Tolu Olorunda) which might explain Asa's inclusion.whoever he/she is must have been feeling bad that naija artiste were not getting enough exposure and just out of love for the motherland slotted in Asa's name.

Asa ke

U mean d name of my internationally known mode 9 was not on d list grin grin cheesy grin grin cheesy

I no go gree o grin grin grin
Re: Missing In Action - Nigerian Rappers by rapjunkie(m): 2:59pm On Aug 19, 2009
Post the exact link to the story. i no get time to begin search. thanks
Re: Missing In Action - Nigerian Rappers by dammiecool(m): 3:08pm On Aug 19, 2009
ok
Re: Missing In Action - Nigerian Rappers by slimshay(m): 5:11pm On Aug 19, 2009
abeg full link, lets read the story before comments.
Re: Missing In Action - Nigerian Rappers by mailmalc(m): 11:50pm On Aug 19, 2009
heard K'nan's TIS. . . nice song. tongue btw, where's d direct link 2 d article?

(1) (Reply)

Click Here To Listen To Bangin New Single Called 1 To 5. / Who Has The Club Banger Of The Year? / Don't Worry; Be Happy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.