Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,279 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

Pdp New Slogan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pdp New Slogan (1837 Views)

Member Of PDP New Media Team Attacked On Sick Bed In Benue (Photos) / PDP New Year Message To Nigerians / PDP's New Slogan, Change The Change: Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pdp New Slogan by 4reala(m): 5:35pm On May 21, 2016
Fellow NLs abeg how una see this New PDP slogan? PDP! Change the Change!

2 Likes

Re: Pdp New Slogan by UmuEri(m): 5:36pm On May 21, 2016
Interesting!
Change the useless 'Change' ASAP

4 Likes

Re: Pdp New Slogan by madridguy(m): 5:38pm On May 21, 2016
Haaaaa, bunch of clown....Ole, Barawo, Onyenchi is PDP new name. We say No to the Satanic, Moronic, Cancerous, Evil association calling PDP.

PDP is dead and buried already, any form of reviving back the evil party by any individual, group of people, organization will be fruitless.

16 wasted years under the useless party is enough. The real and original CHANGE is here.

APC
CHANGE

5 Likes

Re: Pdp New Slogan by Day11(m): 5:41pm On May 21, 2016
Mad people everywhere!

1 Like

Re: Pdp New Slogan by RAPMAN02(m): 5:45pm On May 21, 2016
Even the new slogan can't clean the Trojans they have inputted into this country.

2 Likes

Re: Pdp New Slogan by rusher14: 5:48pm On May 21, 2016
What is a PDP?

Is it some kind of union that holds multiple national conventions in various locations with various national chairmen all simultaneously?

3 Likes

Re: Pdp New Slogan by Flexherbal(m): 5:48pm On May 21, 2016
Change the change positively!

1 Like

Re: Pdp New Slogan by AntidaftMOD: 5:53pm On May 21, 2016
PDP, the most useless opposition in the universe. The party is dead on arrival. Already, they have up to 20 factions. How do they even think they can wrestle with APC in 2019? Fare-bad to PDP! They came, they saw and they looted!

4 Likes

Re: Pdp New Slogan by bender79: 6:02pm On May 21, 2016
If PDP want let their change slogan ...we know them for what they are.

1 Like

Re: Pdp New Slogan by Yorubasgreat(f): 6:02pm On May 21, 2016
madridguy:
Haaaaa, bunch of clown....Ole, Barawo, Onyenchi is PDP new name. We say No to the Satanic, Moronic, Cancerous, Evil association calling PDP.

PDP is dead and buried already, any form of reviving back the evil party by any individual, group of people, organization will be fruitless.

16 wasted years under the useless party is enough. The real and original CHANGE is here.

APC
CHANGE

This poster is in serious pain.. #Dilemma

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pdp New Slogan by bender79: 6:03pm On May 21, 2016
bender79:
If PDP like they can change slogan ...we know them for what they are.
Re: Pdp New Slogan by itzMizELo(f): 6:06pm On May 21, 2016
CHANGE D CHANGE!!!! 9ce 1

1 Like

Re: Pdp New Slogan by Chigold101(m): 6:07pm On May 21, 2016
PDP are comedians & comediens.

1 Like

Re: Pdp New Slogan by kodded(m): 6:11pm On May 21, 2016
madridguy:

APC
CHANGE

look at how you are quick to comment here

why did you avoid this thread on front page ?
https://www.nairaland.com/3118558/nbs-1.5m-nigerians-became-unemployed undecided

1 Like

Re: Pdp New Slogan by kodded(m): 6:12pm On May 21, 2016
AntidaftMOD:
PDP, the most useless opposition in the universe. The party is dead on arrival. Already, they have up to 20 factions. How do they even think they can wrestle with APC in 2019? Fare-bad to PDP! They came, they saw and they looted!

comment on this particular thread on front page and stop acting like a comedian

https://www.nairaland.com/3118558/nbs-1.5m-nigerians-became-unemployed

3 Likes

Re: Pdp New Slogan by Splinz(m): 6:24pm On May 21, 2016
Okay. Leme observe it well

Re: Pdp New Slogan by Nobody: 6:28pm On May 21, 2016
Since apc zombies don't av any news to flex there muscle over,they are now creating useless thread to wail over.punch of losers
Re: Pdp New Slogan by AntidaftMOD: 6:52pm On May 21, 2016
fuckDmod:
Since apc zombies don't av any news to flex there muscle over,they are now creating useless thread to wail over.punch of losers

It's 'flex THEIR muscle' not 'flex THERE muscle'. And again, it's bunch not punch. You're always quick to call Buhari who's better than you, an illiterate.

1 Like

Re: Pdp New Slogan by Nobody: 7:21pm On May 21, 2016
AntidaftMOD:

It's 'flex THEIR muscle' not 'flex THERE muscle'. And again, it's bunch not punch. You're always quick to call Buhari who's better than you, an illiterate.

Oh mister,why are u bothering me,its nt a must for me to supporting ur party,as much as I pray baba should performncause if he delivers it would affect me positively,nd if he doesn't it would affect me negatively,that won't stop me from playing opposition cause u guys did same to gej.now leave me d fucck alonw while I continue watching my man utd match,nd hope u nt a man utd hater cause if u ate double wahala for u today cool
AntidaftMOD:

Oh mister,why are u bothering me,its nt a must for me to supporting ur party,as much as I pray baba should performncause if he delivers it would affect me positively,nd if he doesn't it would affect me negatively,that won't stop me from playing opposition cause u guys did same to gej.now leave me d fucck alonw while I continue watching my man utd match,nd hope u nt a man utd hater cause if u ate double wahala for u today

1 Like

Re: Pdp New Slogan by seunmsg(m): 7:49pm On May 21, 2016
So, what happened to POWER? Oh, the ineffectual buffoon lost it to PMB.

What a time to be alive, even PDP now chants change. Interesting days ahead, PDP will be the most comical opposition party in Nigeria's history.

1 Like

Re: Pdp New Slogan by SamuelAnyawu(m): 7:52pm On May 21, 2016
PDP ain't ready to win a Presidential election in Nigeria yet.

1 Like

Re: Pdp New Slogan by otukpo(f): 8:24pm On May 21, 2016
The slogan is not good.

1 Like

Re: Pdp New Slogan by 4reala(m): 9:29pm On May 21, 2016
madridguy:

APC
CHANGE
Oga, are u any better now than then? Just tell urself the truth, u are also feeling the pain and suffering being dolled out by ur party. APC! CHain! grin

(1) (Reply)

Agriculture Is NOT The Magic Solution- Simon Kolawole / The Former President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Is A Yoruba Man! / Edo Poll: Apc’s Obaseki Inches Towards Victory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.