Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,273 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

Now I Believe That Nigeria Is A Failed State. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Now I Believe That Nigeria Is A Failed State. (627 Views)

Osun State Is Now A Failed State. Received Only 55 Million In FG Allocation / I Believe In PDP, Jonathan, Will Never Join APC – Orubebe / Debate: Is Nigeria A Failed State? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Now I Believe That Nigeria Is A Failed State. by Finecat(m): 2:58pm On Aug 19, 2009
Has anybody seen the list of debtors of these failed banks?? These are the who is who of Nigeria. How can Soludo claim not to have any knowledge of these things when he was at CBN?? Nigerian leaders behave like glorified monkies. They wear their stupid Agbada all over the with burrowed billions of depositors money. I hate Nigerian elites with a passion.
Re: Now I Believe That Nigeria Is A Failed State. by Fhemmmy: 3:34pm On Aug 19, 2009
That is cos Nigerians dont care how people make their money, they just celebrate all the people while they get something back
Useless society.
Now what is stopping the govt/banks from seizing what these people owns and auction them off.

(1) (Reply)

Do U Think We Will Ever Get Enough Power Supply In Nigeria? / Iyabo: Gov Daniel Wants To Kill Me; Demands Special Security / Soludo's Company Owes Bank =n=32bn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.