Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,881 members, 7,817,594 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

Which Is Better Nokia Old Model Phones Or The New Model Ones - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which Is Better Nokia Old Model Phones Or The New Model Ones (994 Views)

I Will Help You Get Buyers For Your Old Phones Or Laptops / How To Recover Any Deleted Photos, Files Or Doc On Andriod Phones Or Tablets / As A Nigerian, Why Do You Have Two Mobile Phones Or More??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Which Is Better Nokia Old Model Phones Or The New Model Ones by javaguru: 7:47pm On May 21, 2016
I have always been a fan of Nokia phones till date, I have always enjoyed their games and app, from •snake xenzia to• pes 2016,• real football 2010 has been my best soccer ⚽ Java game, my days of •Bluetooth file transfer (blue ftp)
I had argued with my friends of the better product from Nokia . From nokia 3310 to present Lumia version.I had preferred the Nokia old model phones ,in the days of n2700, x2-00, xpress music, I really enjoyed those phones until dual sim was born.whatsapp came to be camera megapixel was no longer displayed,asha occupied the whole market...I intentionally sold my x2-00 to buy that n206 and behold I was disappointed
•no usb port•low ram
•low image quality
• worst of all low inbuilt memory
though there were some intresting features in the new model such as
•whatsapp
• dual sim
•security question off
•improved internet speed, which I believe its from service provider. now the question is between java old model phones and the new model java phones which is better?.
Re: Which Is Better Nokia Old Model Phones Or The New Model Ones by javaguru: 9:43pm On Nov 08, 2019
I was thinking maybe nokia was trying to make cheaper phones for africa to beat chinese phones which is occupying the market, now they ended up crumbling their market. Man , Nokia old mobile phones was always my best phones, some of their symbian phones is better than most android phones. Those years of realfootball 2010, blueftp, 2go. Guy nothing like nokia*old*
Re: Which Is Better Nokia Old Model Phones Or The New Model Ones by photon3106: 12:21am On Nov 09, 2019
Nokia OLD MODEL phones. Specifically, those running the Symbian OS.

(1) (Reply)

Do You Play Nba 2k15 Or 16 For Android?? / Iphone 5s Vs Xperia Z2 Your Opinions Needed / Latest Free Etisalat 1gb Data Imei 2017 Tweak.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.