Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,274 members, 7,818,932 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:30 AM

Pics:RMD Goes Shopping Like A Model Rocking A Blue Jean & Triple Coloured Shoes - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pics:RMD Goes Shopping Like A Model Rocking A Blue Jean & Triple Coloured Shoes (36165 Views)

Kiss Daniel Busted For Rocking A Fake Louis Vuitton Shirt (photo) / Actress Doris Simeon Goes Shopping / Singer “tekno” Goes Shopping (see Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pics:RMD Goes Shopping Like A Model Rocking A Blue Jean & Triple Coloured Shoes by JuanJO(m): 2:07pm On May 23, 2016
nice one OLD MAN grin
Re: Pics:RMD Goes Shopping Like A Model Rocking A Blue Jean & Triple Coloured Shoes by Barezzi(m): 2:08pm On May 23, 2016
The comments here are epic!!! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pics:RMD Goes Shopping Like A Model Rocking A Blue Jean & Triple Coloured Shoes by seguno2: 2:12pm On May 23, 2016
WHAT is he modelling?
WHO is he modelling for?
Re: Pics:RMD Goes Shopping Like A Model Rocking A Blue Jean & Triple Coloured Shoes by BiafranAmerican: 2:14pm On May 23, 2016
Midlife crisis.

1 Like

Re: Pics:RMD Goes Shopping Like A Model Rocking A Blue Jean & Triple Coloured Shoes by hollamanng(m): 2:20pm On May 23, 2016
icebebe:
Wow! RMD will alwys remain dt sexy man av always knwn,wow wow wow,u took my breath away

I still love my husband doe
whono like beta thing make I hear
Re: Pics:RMD Goes Shopping Like A Model Rocking A Blue Jean & Triple Coloured Shoes by kaffy4tope(m): 2:25pm On May 23, 2016
icebebe:
Wow! RMD will alwys remain dt sexy man av always knwn,wow wow wow,u took my breath away

Look son!

Hoes! Hoes!! Everywhere shocked shocked cry

2 Likes

Re: Pics:RMD Goes Shopping Like A Model Rocking A Blue Jean & Triple Coloured Shoes by Kherry: 2:27pm On May 23, 2016
Baba no go die unless to ba darugbo.......
Re: Pics:RMD Goes Shopping Like A Model Rocking A Blue Jean & Triple Coloured Shoes by vRendoh(m): 2:27pm On May 23, 2016
icebebe:

cheesy cheesy

Are you a SHE? or a she HE? grin
Cos you don't sound like a SHE
Re: Pics:RMD Goes Shopping Like A Model Rocking A Blue Jean & Triple Coloured Shoes by kan12(m): 2:32pm On May 23, 2016
so lalasticlala brought this fuckery to F.P
Re: Pics:RMD Goes Shopping Like A Model Rocking A Blue Jean & Triple Coloured Shoes by spafu(m): 2:33pm On May 23, 2016
icebebe:

Madam no allow your Oga catch you o! Name this kind thing dey make woman get unplanned orgasm.
Re: Pics:RMD Goes Shopping Like A Model Rocking A Blue Jean & Triple Coloured Shoes by Dotunblaze(m): 2:38pm On May 23, 2016
Icebebe, I wouldn't want to be you right now

1 Like

Re: Pics:RMD Goes Shopping Like A Model Rocking A Blue Jean & Triple Coloured Shoes by Osmond01: 2:41pm On May 23, 2016
Purchase all kinds of wears and accessories @wears_accessories on Instagram.
Re: Pics:RMD Goes Shopping Like A Model Rocking A Blue Jean & Triple Coloured Shoes by kokostick(m): 2:54pm On May 23, 2016
icebebe:

How....
Re: Pics:RMD Goes Shopping Like A Model Rocking A Blue Jean & Triple Coloured Shoes by 3rdlegxxx(m): 3:04pm On May 23, 2016
Reeberry:
And you called yourself a married woman.

Nigerians can deceive themselves, always pointing fingers and blaming people, she spoke her mind, if you ever had a real strong crush on someone and later you get married, the likeness remains but obviously doesn't mean one would cheat if given the chance, some people are so fuvcking backwards..

5 Likes

Re: Pics:RMD Goes Shopping Like A Model Rocking A Blue Jean & Triple Coloured Shoes by Reeberry: 3:18pm On May 23, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

Nigerians can deceive themselves, always pointing fingers and blaming people, she spoke her mind, if you ever had a real strong crush on someone and later you get married, the likeness remains but obviously doesn't mean one would cheat if given the chance, some people are so fuvcking backwards..
Is it written straight and clear that she's insecure. Don't talk for her.

I hope you will like it when your wife start cherishing other men's physical appearances. Shior.

1 Like

Re: Pics:RMD Goes Shopping Like A Model Rocking A Blue Jean & Triple Coloured Shoes by Vic18: 3:25pm On May 23, 2016
Brainiacmrtolz:

I bet you'd cheat on him immediately RMD gives you a chance.

In fact I believe you'd already did in your heart just seeing RMD pictures
is just a crush,what's wrong with it?she loves her hubby and she wouldn't cheat on him
Re: Pics:RMD Goes Shopping Like A Model Rocking A Blue Jean & Triple Coloured Shoes by Vic18: 3:29pm On May 23, 2016
Reeberry:
Is it written straight and clear that she's insecure. Don't talk for her.

I hope you will like me when your wife start cherishing other men's physical appearances. Shior.
i think ur the insecure one here,is just a crush
Re: Pics:RMD Goes Shopping Like A Model Rocking A Blue Jean & Triple Coloured Shoes by Reeberry: 3:33pm On May 23, 2016
Vic18:
i think ur the insecure one here,is just a crush
And she's the faithful one based on her comment. You're a joke.
Re: Pics:RMD Goes Shopping Like A Model Rocking A Blue Jean & Triple Coloured Shoes by Nobody: 3:36pm On May 23, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

I think I would have to side with her critics on this one... just think of it this way, if you came online and saw your own wife posting something like she did would you like it?
No one said having a crush is bad, but everything done should be done respectablly. She is a married woman for goodness sake, supposedly a role model to single ladies here.
All she should have done is stated, "good look RMD" or "looking awesome" or even say something like she would like her husband to start dressing like this. Or even praise her husband claiming he is finer than RMD that would make the man feel-good.
Bro go back and read her post again, you would equally shudder in shame.
Trust me you are a responsible guy when you are married I am sure you would never post such about another woman here instead you would tell the world how your wife is the most beautiful on earth. smiley

1 Like

Re: Pics:RMD Goes Shopping Like A Model Rocking A Blue Jean & Triple Coloured Shoes by CaraJewel(f): 4:33pm On May 23, 2016
Buh whats the hype for sef...posing like teen....u dey look for wife
Re: Pics:RMD Goes Shopping Like A Model Rocking A Blue Jean & Triple Coloured Shoes by 3rdlegxxx(m): 4:41pm On May 23, 2016
lestat:

I think I would have to side with her critics on this one... just think of it this way, if you came online and saw your own wife posting something like she did would you like it?
No one said having a crush is bad, but everything done should be done respectablly. She is a married woman for goodness sake, supposedly a role model to single ladies here.
All she should have done is stated, "good look RMD" or "looking awesome" or even say something like she would like her husband to start dressing like this. Or even praise her husband claiming he is finer than RMD that would make the man feel-good.
Bro go back and read her post again, you would equally shudder in shame.
Trust me you are a responsible guy when you are married I am sure you would never post such about another woman here instead you would tell the world how your wife is the most beautiful on earth. smiley

dude it's 2016, if you are so limited in your thinking to assume married people are perfect and have no past and no likes and all of that, before getting married, i and my spouse would know all i like and all she likes too, her fantasies, crushes and more, insecurity would probably happen but it gets curbed, he was her crush as with million of Nigerian women, some would cheat if he looked their way, some wouldn't, i am speaking on her behalf, she herself knows better if given the chance if she would cheat or not but the point is, married people just like the rest of us have crushes, fantasies and more that's why it's good to marry someone you are really into, when times like this comes and you see a old crush you remember why you love your spouse so much and that would keep you from making regrettable actions..

1 Like

Re: Pics:RMD Goes Shopping Like A Model Rocking A Blue Jean & Triple Coloured Shoes by SUPOL(m): 4:50pm On May 23, 2016
CaraJewel:
Buh whats the hype for sef...posing like teen....u dey look for wife
please Epp me ask am darling
Re: Pics:RMD Goes Shopping Like A Model Rocking A Blue Jean & Triple Coloured Shoes by cap28: 5:38pm On May 23, 2016
Am willing to bet money on the fact that Rmd is a closet fruit. Come out of the closet my friend! undecided
Re: Pics:RMD Goes Shopping Like A Model Rocking A Blue Jean & Triple Coloured Shoes by Btruth: 5:54pm On May 23, 2016
Reeberry:
And you called yourself a married woman.
.....i think she is only expressing herself nii. or is it a sin to admire someone?

1 Like

Re: Pics:RMD Goes Shopping Like A Model Rocking A Blue Jean & Triple Coloured Shoes by cap28: 5:57pm On May 23, 2016
Am willing to bet money on the fact that Rmd is a down low brother. Come out of the closet my friend! undecided
Re: Pics:RMD Goes Shopping Like A Model Rocking A Blue Jean & Triple Coloured Shoes by Nobody: 6:14pm On May 23, 2016
RMD to me is like a Bruce Willis or Sean Connery - Fûckin Legend!
Re: Pics:RMD Goes Shopping Like A Model Rocking A Blue Jean & Triple Coloured Shoes by Brainiacmrtolz(m): 6:31pm On May 23, 2016
Vic18:
is just a crush,what's wrong with it?she loves her hubby and she wouldn't cheat on him
lmao... I was with a girl few years ago who told same thing. In her words she said "I'm only attracted to Magnus, it's you I love". I warned her to keep away from him but she didn't. two weeks she came crying that she had"Did it" with the guy " it was a mistake" I don't want to lose you" "I love you" blablabla... bullcraps
I let her lose, I mean I shook her off, I mean I dumped her immediately.

Ladies like to think they can face their weakness without checking their strength first.In the process they complicate their relationships. Don't confess your attraction towards another man. That moment you already started cheating on your lover. You keep quiet keep away and fight it off your mind.
Your relationship depends on it.

2 Likes

Re: Pics:RMD Goes Shopping Like A Model Rocking A Blue Jean & Triple Coloured Shoes by 3rdlegxxx(m): 6:47pm On May 23, 2016
Re: Pics:RMD Goes Shopping Like A Model Rocking A Blue Jean & Triple Coloured Shoes by Maski87: 6:54pm On May 23, 2016
Looks like a love-vendor
Re: Pics:RMD Goes Shopping Like A Model Rocking A Blue Jean & Triple Coloured Shoes by Maski87: 6:55pm On May 23, 2016
Looks like a pimmp-.
Re: Pics:RMD Goes Shopping Like A Model Rocking A Blue Jean & Triple Coloured Shoes by bosschick2(f): 7:20pm On May 23, 2016
gayish post cry
Re: Pics:RMD Goes Shopping Like A Model Rocking A Blue Jean & Triple Coloured Shoes by Nobody: 7:36pm On May 23, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

dude it's 2016, if you are so limited in your thinking to assume married people are perfect and have no past and no likes and all of that, before getting married, i and my spouse would know all i like and all she likes too, her fantasies, crushes and more, insecurity would probably happen but it gets curbed, he was her crush as with million of Nigerian women, some would cheat if he looked their way, some wouldn't, i am speaking on her behalf, she herself knows better if given the chance if she would cheat or not but the point is, married people just like the rest of us have crushes, fantasies and more that's why it's good to marry someone you are really into, when times like this comes and you see a old crush you remember why you love your spouse so much and that would keep you from making regrettable actions..
We are saying the samething, but you avoided the point would you have expressed yourself as she did? So blatantly without any regards? Or would you have tolerated your wife doing so? I doubt it. I am not disputing anything you said. The point irrespective of the ear we live in class is class and trash is trash. Age isn't a license for one to act uncouth.
If I respect my wife enough I wouldn't come on social media and droll over any woman carelessly.
List one happily married person you know who had done such? Sir Richard Branson? Bill gates? Dangote? Jim Ovia? Senator Murray Bruce? Joke Silva? Omotola? These people all have crushed too, and since they are popular they can get away with just about anything but have you seen anyone of them type such online over a crush?
Omotola is the most likely to do so, she is social media active and very cool and trendy! I have never ever heard where she drilled over a man on social media like our married friend did today in such a careless fashion.
Instead Omotola won't let us her about her husband, he did this, he is that, etc that's what a responsible married wife does!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Liz Benson stuns In New Photos, After Daughter's Wedding / Uche Jumbo Reacts To Busola Dakolo, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation / Lil Frosh Remanded In Ikoyi Prison Till March, 2021 For Beating Ex Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.