Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,810 members, 7,813,669 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:58 PM

Fl Gators Is Stalking My Brother! I Want Her Off His Back! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Fl Gators Is Stalking My Brother! I Want Her Off His Back! (846 Views)

Help, I Want Her / Girl Exposes Photos Of Married Man Stalking Her For Sex. / Please Help A Brother,i Need Your Votes-this Is A Matter Of Life And Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fl Gators Is Stalking My Brother! I Want Her Off His Back! by Naturez(m): 3:42pm On Aug 19, 2009
I found out that Gators has been following seeker everywhere on NL asking him to marry her. Abeg shey na by force them dey marry person tongue? I want you(every Nairalander) to help me drive her off his back because we got a wife for him from the villa grin.
Re: Fl Gators Is Stalking My Brother! I Want Her Off His Back! by platinumnk(f): 4:12pm On Aug 19, 2009
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Shoo fly cheesy
Re: Fl Gators Is Stalking My Brother! I Want Her Off His Back! by Gabry(f): 4:15pm On Aug 19, 2009
LMAO! grin
Re: Fl Gators Is Stalking My Brother! I Want Her Off His Back! by sjeezy8: 8:21pm On Aug 19, 2009
That flgators girl like guys ohh am sure in person the babe is queen of florida

In fact queen of yankee Nigeria and Jand(london)

her middle name should be ashewo

english name be hoe
LMFAO i like her style tho stupid girl lol
Re: Fl Gators Is Stalking My Brother! I Want Her Off His Back! by Dclique(m): 10:38pm On Aug 19, 2009
Lol, haba!!
Easy on d babe
Re: Fl Gators Is Stalking My Brother! I Want Her Off His Back! by Naturez(m): 10:53pm On Aug 19, 2009
sjeezy8:

That flgators girl like guys ohh am sure in person the babe is queen of florida

In fact queen of yankee Nigeria and Jand(london)

her middle name should be ashewo

english name be hoe
LMFAO i like her style tho stupid girl lol
I no say make una call her names oooo. All these are too much for her pls
Re: Fl Gators Is Stalking My Brother! I Want Her Off His Back! by Hauwa1: 11:02pm On Aug 19, 2009
ummmmm
Re: Fl Gators Is Stalking My Brother! I Want Her Off His Back! by sjeezy8: 11:07pm On Aug 19, 2009
lol u people i was kidding she a cool dude tho lol
Re: Fl Gators Is Stalking My Brother! I Want Her Off His Back! by Naturez(m): 11:10pm On Aug 19, 2009
Gators don't mind that shitjeezy8 jare
Re: Fl Gators Is Stalking My Brother! I Want Her Off His Back! by oyinda3(f): 4:35am On Aug 20, 2009
rotflmao
Re: Fl Gators Is Stalking My Brother! I Want Her Off His Back! by na2day2(m): 6:18am On Aug 20, 2009
Naturez:

I found out that Gators has been following seeker everywhere on NL asking him to marry her. Abeg shey na by force them dey marry person tongue? I want you(every Nairalander) to help me drive her off his back because we got a wife for him from the villa grin.

rotflmao! grin grin grin grin na hin fault, hin be dey try be like me cool cool cool cool
Re: Fl Gators Is Stalking My Brother! I Want Her Off His Back! by OgidiBoy(m): 6:20am On Aug 20, 2009
na2day?:

rotflmao! grin grin grin grin na hin fault, hin be dey try be like me cool cool cool cool

What ever happened between you two,
Re: Fl Gators Is Stalking My Brother! I Want Her Off His Back! by na2day2(m): 6:26am On Aug 20, 2009
OgidiBoy:

What ever happened between you two,

between me and who? undecided undecided
Re: Fl Gators Is Stalking My Brother! I Want Her Off His Back! by OgidiBoy(m): 6:29am On Aug 20, 2009
na2day?:

between me and who? undecided undecided

Between you and Gators na I thought you two had something special
Re: Fl Gators Is Stalking My Brother! I Want Her Off His Back! by C2H5OH(f): 6:30am On Aug 20, 2009
Lols another one

Men are finished
Re: Fl Gators Is Stalking My Brother! I Want Her Off His Back! by Nobody: 6:34am On Aug 20, 2009
No mind na2day?, dude dey act like typical naija man. Still holding a grudge over conflict on the other thread tongue

@Acid
maa koba mi o.
I dnt know these ppl
Re: Fl Gators Is Stalking My Brother! I Want Her Off His Back! by na2day2(m): 7:13am On Aug 20, 2009
OgidiBoy:

Between you and Gators na I thought you two had something special

I moved from Florida to Georgia, i hear that crocodiles taste better than gatorsĀ  wink wink

C2H5OH:

Lols another one

Men are finished

what happened to men?
Re: Fl Gators Is Stalking My Brother! I Want Her Off His Back! by Nicolua: 4:34pm On Aug 20, 2009
you might as well deal wit it! you cant pick his shade tree to sit under! not theg ator. not even the one picked for him from the villa! i just say da truth mean no harm!
Re: Fl Gators Is Stalking My Brother! I Want Her Off His Back! by amosexy: 5:22pm On Aug 20, 2009
Lol. . . . . Iwo bobo yi o gbadu mehn
Are talk to our broda's wife like dat ?
so ara e oo grin

(1) (Reply)

Scam By Dana Air: ? / A Nigerian Student Forum Has Emerged! / Mary Kay Good Or Bad?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.