Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,957 members, 7,835,184 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

Please Help A Brother,i Need Your Votes-this Is A Matter Of Life And Death - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Please Help A Brother,i Need Your Votes-this Is A Matter Of Life And Death (543 Views)

A Picture Of Wild Animal Kill At Votes This Morning / To All Romancelanders (A Matter Of Urgency) / Fl Gators Is Stalking My Brother! I Want Her Off His Back! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Help A Brother,i Need Your Votes-this Is A Matter Of Life And Death by EMERIT2US(m): 6:59pm On Oct 13, 2014
Hello my friends;i'm involved in a competition
organized by P$G;and for me to qualify for d main
event I need about 400 votes;the voting will be
closing soon;I implore u to pls vote on time;With God
behind me and u my friends by my side I knw I'll
surpass d number of votes required to qualify;pls
don't dash my hopes and God won't dash your
hopes too;here is d link to vote my team's pix
D picture is the first on the page,if u follow this
link,our team name is prime trios and our id is http:///ksr8vkk
4919086,pls don't hesitate to contact me if u
encounter any hitches while voting. I place my hope
in God and my trust in you,pls don't disappoint me.
God bless you as you vote.
Usman Abiola Mohammed
Abiola Mohammed Usman's Photo
woobox.com
Re: Please Help A Brother,i Need Your Votes-this Is A Matter Of Life And Death by EMERIT2US(m): 7:39pm On Oct 13, 2014
mynd44,obinoscopy,oga Seun pls help me;I'm on my knees

(1) (Reply)

Her Mother Abandoned Her With Another Family Over Sex, Now She Wants Her Back! / Things we see in other countries that are not in Nigeria / Little Girl Can Name Most Presidents Around The World Can You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.