Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,909 members, 7,835,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

APC To Wike: Explain The N700m Poll Bribery Scam - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC To Wike: Explain The N700m Poll Bribery Scam (13895 Views)

The Dismissed Police Officers Attached To Wike (Photos) / APC Governors’ Visits To Wike, Udom Stir Anxiety In APC / EFCC Declares Iyiola Omisore Wanted For N700m Fraud (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC To Wike: Explain The N700m Poll Bribery Scam by Tokety7: 6:53pm On May 22, 2016
DerrickzB:

It's people like you that eats in a wedding ceremony and claim he hasn't eaten... Wike's restructuring of rivers state is going to get to all part of rivers state.. Just in case you ur conscience is dead. lemme remind you that wike has constructed so many roads that you amaechi couldn't construct... And to add to these.. please oh.. the change you people were canvassing.. where has it gotten to in Nigeria??.. The panel that indicted amaechi nkor??.. what did the so called anti-graft president do about it... Y'all hypocritical retards.. Let the efcc invite and investigate amaechi first...

I agree with u jare. Wike is restructuring rivers state with open gutter roads like below as against underground drainages Amaechi built. This road can be found in treasure estate in adjacent to elimgbu that wike intends commissioning. Can u see wike open gutter? Yeye dey smell.

Re: APC To Wike: Explain The N700m Poll Bribery Scam by fistonati(m): 10:17pm On May 22, 2016
I need to educate you on pressing state matters, the supreme Court has passed his judgement on wike's election. So, little folks like you should Use your brain instead of typing with dumbass.
Moreover, Rocha's is IMO not Rivers and when APC was bad-mouthing d PDP I think you were asleep. Wake up from your slumber
DaBullIT:
See your life outside ??

Now he's under immunity , when he was harassing Rochas , what did you say ? when he was making noise about past governor stealing money , didn't you just hail him on ?

When he was all about badmouthing the APC government, what did you say ?

FYI he is not officially the Governor yet, the last i heard, the Rivers election is still being reviewed

Re: APC To Wike: Explain The N700m Poll Bribery Scam by oganology33(m): 6:39am On May 23, 2016
southpole:

I am tired of reading this nonsense can't the Rivers state govt take this Amaechi to court? must it be through efcc? Every state has an arm of judiciary and if the one in Rivers doesn't know what to do it should seek for help from the one in Gombe state or you pple should go and sleep.
U are as bias as Buhari and as corrupt as Amaechi.
Now dat it has to do with an APC corrupt person, the govt shld go 2 court themselves abi
The EFCC shld not b involved.
I can see ur life.
Re: APC To Wike: Explain The N700m Poll Bribery Scam by oganology33(m): 6:49am On May 23, 2016
mrvitalis:

Bro can u prove that? ? Thought wike probed ameachi what did they find?? Please just go and sleep
Ameachi legacy in Rivers State will speak for him, wike has borrowed 90bn and what has he got to show??
Come to Rivers State and see how dirty Port Harcourt is then u won't talk rubbish

Stay in the North, East or whreva are and b fooling urself. Can u prove dat Dasuki shared 2bn?? whr's proof dat Allison-Madueke stole from Nigeria. So dat means the ppl mentioned are not corrupt.

U nid 2 reason with ur feet on the ground. CRA was receiving btw 20-25bn monthly as against Wike receiving btw 4-5bn. do the maths.

PS. I was born & bred in PHC. I live and work in PHC. PHC is not 'dirtier' than Amaechi's admin.
Re: APC To Wike: Explain The N700m Poll Bribery Scam by mrvitalis(m): 6:51am On May 23, 2016
oganology33:

Stay in the North, East or whreva are and b fooling urself. Can u prove dat Dasuki shared 2bn?? whr's proof dat Allison-Madueke stole from Nigeria. So dat means the ppl mentioned are not corrupt.

U nid 2 reason with ur feet on the ground. CRA was receiving btw 20-25bn monthly as against Wike receiving btw 4-5bn. do the maths.

PS. I was born & bred in PHC. I live and work in PHC. PHC is not 'dirtier' than Amaechi's admin.
Bro u lie
Re: APC To Wike: Explain The N700m Poll Bribery Scam by southpole: 9:17pm On May 24, 2016
oganology33:

U are as bias as Buhari and as corrupt as Amaechi.
Now dat it has to do with an APC corrupt person, the govt shld go 2 court themselves abi
The EFCC shld not b involved.
I can see ur life.

Pls get a little time to educate yourself perharbs with wike it may help the Rivers' pple. When efcc was not established federal as well as state govt were prosecuting looters.
Re: APC To Wike: Explain The N700m Poll Bribery Scam by oganology33(m): 9:52pm On May 24, 2016
southpole:

Pls get a little time to educate yourself perharbs with wike it may help the Rivers' pple. When efcc was not established federal as well as state govt were prosecuting looters.

Keep ur mischievous side apart and read ur comment again.
Wait. . .Lemme help u. . .

"Pls get a little time to educate yourself perharbs with wike it may help the Rivers' pple. WHEN EFCC WAS NOT ESTABLISHED federal and state govt ere prosecuting looters".

@ This Point. . .I Give Up On u.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Appeal Court Grants PDP Right To Hold National Convention / 2023 Campaign: It’s Still A Four Horse Race - Jibrin Ibrahim / Kebbi Assembly Members Impeach Speaker And Deputy Speaker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.