Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,779 members, 7,831,502 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

APC To Wike: Explain The N700m Poll Bribery Scam - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC To Wike: Explain The N700m Poll Bribery Scam (13891 Views)

The Dismissed Police Officers Attached To Wike (Photos) / APC Governors’ Visits To Wike, Udom Stir Anxiety In APC / EFCC Declares Iyiola Omisore Wanted For N700m Fraud (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC To Wike: Explain The N700m Poll Bribery Scam by SeverusSnape(m): 12:24pm On May 22, 2016
Tokety7:

[b]
Far before he became minister, he has been investigated by security forces and found not culpable. This exercise was done for all would be ministers of the Republic. Petitions written against him were found to be baseless lies not worthy of the paper it was written on.
Secondly wike almost a yr ago promised to prosecute Amaechi claiming he has all the documents implicating him in his disposal. The question u should ask is what is stopping wike from instructing his AG to commence prosecution against Amaechi? Does Amaechi has immunity? Could it be that the documents he claimed he has are are documents only seen in his imagination that won't be tenable in court? Ur guess is as good as mine.
Wike remains a bastard if he doesn't commence Amaechi's prosecution.
Lastly, amaechi was in the senate during his screening with a copy of omereji report wike claimed indicted Amaechi. He demanded to the entire world that anyone should pinpoint where he was indicted in the document. Till date, no one Has been able to take up this challenge. Not even wikes minions who were in the senate chamber that day took up that challenge.
The moral of my epistle to u is stop succking wikes cocck. He is nothing but a shameless murrafucker. That he said so doesn't mean it is so. Use ur brain and stop being gullible. [/b]

You too stop sucking Amaechi's joystick, He's now inconsequential in Rivers state.
Re: APC To Wike: Explain The N700m Poll Bribery Scam by Tokety7: 12:26pm On May 22, 2016
SeverusSnape:

After all your ranting here, We still deafeated you in Rivers grin I was looking for you that day, but you shamefully went into hiding. Sorry Demdem grin

Thank ur stars that ur mods cut me off completely. That was ur saving grace. By the way, it's not yet over, Wike is still crying foul after realising that his 100% pdp takes all is simply a farce. Even results released so far has punctured that for him. The battle isn't over. I guess u are aware.
Now face topic. The issue at stake here is wikes yam eating tendencies.
Re: APC To Wike: Explain The N700m Poll Bribery Scam by Tokety7: 12:27pm On May 22, 2016
SeverusSnape:

You too stop sucking Amaechi's joystick, He's now inconsequential in Rivers state.

Stop allowing wikes lies fashion ur thinking process. When will he commence Amaechi's prosecution?
Re: APC To Wike: Explain The N700m Poll Bribery Scam by SeverusSnape(m): 12:30pm On May 22, 2016
Tokety7:

Thank ur stars that ur mods cut me off completely. That was ur saving grace. By the way, it's not yet over, Wike is still crying foul after realising that his 100% pdp takes all is simply a farce. Even results released so far has punctured that for him. The battle isn't over. I guess u are aware.
Now face topic. The issue at stake here is wikes yam eating tendencies.

Sorry for APC Rivers, There's nothing they can do to Wike. Wike owes no one any explanation.

Even if mods didn't cut you off, there's nothing you would have done, because you (like others did) would have hidden your face in shame after boasting that the dullard will use federal might.
Re: APC To Wike: Explain The N700m Poll Bribery Scam by SeverusSnape(m): 12:32pm On May 22, 2016
Tokety7:

Stop allowing wikes lies fashion ur thinking process. When will he commence Amaechi's prosecution?
Other former governors are being investigated by EFCC, Why should Amaechi's case be different?... Oh, He's now in the party of Saints, where they are no sinners.
Re: APC To Wike: Explain The N700m Poll Bribery Scam by Tokety7: 12:35pm On May 22, 2016
SeverusSnape:

Other former governors are being investigated by EFCC, Why should Amaechi's case be different?... Oh, He's now in the party of Saints, where they are no sinners.

Yes some are for a federal crime originated from Dasuki. Fg has all the documents. For Amaechi's alleged crime in rivers wike has all the documents. Let him do the needful. He promised to. Why the delay?
Re: APC To Wike: Explain The N700m Poll Bribery Scam by Tokety7: 12:38pm On May 22, 2016
[s]
SeverusSnape:

Sorry for APC Rivers, There's nothing they can do to Wike. Wike owes no one any explanation.

Even if mods didn't cut you off, there's nothing you would have done, because you (like others did) would have hidden your face in shame after boasting that the dullard will use federal might.
[/s]

Bunkum. Let's compare notes after all elections and results have been released. So far wikes boast of 100% pdp has been punctured. And he is currently lamenting raising false alarms.
Re: APC To Wike: Explain The N700m Poll Bribery Scam by Nobody: 12:43pm On May 22, 2016
DaBullIT:
See your life outside ??

Now he's under immunity , when he was harassing Rochas , what did you say ? when he was making noise about past governor stealing money , didn't you just hail him on ?

When he was all about badmouthing the APC government, what did you say ?

FYI he is not officially the Governor yet, the last i heard, the Rivers election is still being reviewed

see painment,na u be official governor abi,na so una call am caretaker governor,for ur information he is d lanlord nd cso of river state

1 Like

Re: APC To Wike: Explain The N700m Poll Bribery Scam by SeverusSnape(m): 12:43pm On May 22, 2016
Tokety7:

Yes some are for a federal crime originated from Dasuki. Fg has all the documents. For Amaechi's alleged crime in rivers wike has all the documents. Let him do the needful.
But other former governors like Ibori, Akpabio, Ohakim, Yuguda etc are being maligned in the media for financial misappropriation. Anti-corruption war is a scam. "Nigeria is a fantastically corrupt country" - David Cameron.
Re: APC To Wike: Explain The N700m Poll Bribery Scam by SeverusSnape(m): 12:45pm On May 22, 2016
Tokety7:
[s][/s]

Bunkum. Let's compare notes after all elections and results have been released. So far wikes boast of 100% pdp has been punctured. And he is currently lamenting raising false alarms.
You now sound pained grin

Sorry bro, like I told you before. PDP is Rivers and Rivers is PDP. There's nothing the dullard, Amaechi and all broom waving minions will do about it.
Re: APC To Wike: Explain The N700m Poll Bribery Scam by Tokety7: 12:48pm On May 22, 2016
SeverusSnape:

But other former governors like Ibori, Akpabio, Ohakim, Yuguda etc are being maligned in the media for financial misappropriation. Anti-corruption war is a scam. "Nigeria is a fantastically corrupt country" - David Cameron.

We are talking about prosecution u are talking about malignant as written by a journalist who claim sources. Are u ok? Can the two be compared at all?
When will wike start Amaechi's prosecution based on the documents in his disposal. That is the crux of the matter. Let him start from the govt house kitchen utensils he claimed Amaechi stole. grin that is a serious state offence. Me too want Amaechi to face justice. Wike should wake up.
grin
Re: APC To Wike: Explain The N700m Poll Bribery Scam by Tokety7: 12:49pm On May 22, 2016
[[s]quote author=SeverusSnape post=45860292]

Sorry bro, like I told you before. PDP is Rivers and Rivers is PDP. There's nothing the dullard, Amaechi and all broom waving minions will do about it. [/quote][/s]

Tokety7:
[s][/s]

Re: APC To Wike: Explain The N700m Poll Bribery Scam by SeverusSnape(m): 12:50pm On May 22, 2016
Tokety7:

We are talking about prosecution u are talking about malignant as written by a journalist who claim sources. Are u ok? Can the two be compared at all?
When will wike start Amaechi's prosecution based on the documents in his disposal. That is the crux of the matter. Let him start from the govt house kitchen utensils he claimed Amaechi stole. grin that is a serious state offence. Me too want Amaechi to face justice. Wike should wake up.
grin
Sorry, None of them will face any justice. Wike has immunity, the dullard has got Amaechi's back.
Re: APC To Wike: Explain The N700m Poll Bribery Scam by SeverusSnape(m): 12:51pm On May 22, 2016
Tokety7:
[[s]quote author=SeverusSnape post=45860292]

Sorry bro, like I told you before. PDP is Rivers and Rivers is PDP. There's nothing the dullard, Amaechi and all broom waving minions will do about it. [/s]

[s][/s]

That's what Demdem is known for... Repetition.
Re: APC To Wike: Explain The N700m Poll Bribery Scam by Tokety7: 12:55pm On May 22, 2016
[s]
SeverusSnape:

That's what Demdem is known for... Repetition.
[/s]

Tokety7:
[s][/s]

Re: APC To Wike: Explain The N700m Poll Bribery Scam by SeverusSnape(m): 12:56pm On May 22, 2016
Tokety7:

Again grin
Re: APC To Wike: Explain The N700m Poll Bribery Scam by Tokety7: 12:59pm On May 22, 2016
SeverusSnape:

Sorry, None of them will face any justice. Wike has immunity, the dullard has got Amaechi's back.

In otherwords after several boasts from wike and claims that he will prosecute, he won't prosecute. What a shame.
Of cos am not surprised. Sane minds knows that he has nothing to nail against Amaechi. He has swept the whole govt house, swept clean the whole state secretariat and realised that Amaechi cleaner than he can ever be. Buhari has no one's back. Amaechi has no immunity.
Biko ask wike like u Av stated here to kindly cover his face in shame and tell the whole world that as against his promise he is no longer prosecuting. grin grin
Yeye dey smell. grin
Re: APC To Wike: Explain The N700m Poll Bribery Scam by SeverusSnape(m): 1:06pm On May 22, 2016
Tokety7:

In otherwords after several boasts from wike and claims that he will prosecute, he won't prosecute. What a shame.
Of cos am not surprised. Sane minds knows that he has nothing to nail against Amaechi. He has swept the whole govt house, swept clean the whole state secretariat and realised that Amaechi cleaner than he can ever be. Buhari has no one's back. Amaechi has no immunity.
Biko ask wike like u Av stated here to kindly cover his face in shame and tell the whole world that as against his promise he is no longer prosecuting. grin grin
Yeye dey smell. grin
You no do repetition again?.... I can see you just got an idea, Thanks for airing that idea instead of senseless repetitions.

@post, Same goes to you too, After boasting that Wike will be prosecuted after being disgraced out of office by Damumu Peterside. Sorry bro.
Re: APC To Wike: Explain The N700m Poll Bribery Scam by biggie73(m): 1:11pm On May 22, 2016
oganology33:
Wike is as corrupt as Amaechi, no doubt abt dat. The EFCC shld start there investigation from Amaechi's role in looting Rivers dry, sponsoring Buhari's campaign and abt 2bn he spent in the last rerun elections in Rivers State.
...let's stop bothering ourselves over EFCC probing Amaechi in the APC administration, another administration will do the probing....
Re: APC To Wike: Explain The N700m Poll Bribery Scam by bobbyuwas(m): 1:32pm On May 22, 2016
mrvitalis:

Bro can u prove that? ? Thought wike probed ameachi what did they find?? Please just go and sleep
Ameachi legacy in Rivers State will speak for him, wike has borrowed 90bn and what has he got to show??
Come to Rivers State and see how dirty Port Harcourt is then u won't talk rubbish
u are a disgrace to man kind for saying rubbish
Re: APC To Wike: Explain The N700m Poll Bribery Scam by mrvitalis(m): 1:54pm On May 22, 2016
bobbyuwas:
u are a disgrace to man kind for saying rubbish
OK thanks prove any of the above wrong or u are the bigger disgrace
Sentiments apart u think wike is better than ameachi??

1 Like

Re: APC To Wike: Explain The N700m Poll Bribery Scam by Nobody: 1:56pm On May 22, 2016
Unique04:
... The ideal of constitutional immunity for serving president, vice president, governors and their deputies needs to be reviewed. The immunity granted should be limited only to civil matters. Offences of criminal nature leveled against them should be investigated and where the judge finds overwhelming evidence to show that the alleged offence might have been committed by the suspect, they should be made to step down and face trial, while their deputy or vice as the case may be, handle the affairs of state for the time being. Such trial being speedily conducted within 6 months If proven innocent, they can be reinstated to their official position.
My opinion though.
*modified *
I advocated that a judge review the evidence and not the AG because the AG is appointed by the governor or the president as the case may be, but the judiciary is an independent body, hence, there may be more transparency and less incidents of it being used as a political weaponry for witch hunting perceived opposition.
you are very correct. I agree with at least 90% of what you said. Let judges determine if political office holders should appear in court
Re: APC To Wike: Explain The N700m Poll Bribery Scam by marv1: 3:09pm On May 22, 2016
My dear it is simply because they (Wike and Fayose) are damned corrupt. They have no morality, they cant prosecute anybody because of the autrocities they have commited which will still hunt them. They do not have the guts to prosecute the previous govt of amaechi and fayemi who do not have immunity now, rather they rant on pages of newpapers screaming witch-hunt and persecusion by apc. Is it apc that will do their assighment for them in making people accoutable.
southpole:

I am tired of reading this nonsense can't the Rivers state govt take this Amaechi to court? must it be through efcc? Every state has an arm of judiciary and if the one in Rivers doesn't know what to do it should seek for help from the one in Gombe state or you pple should go and sleep.

1 Like

Re: APC To Wike: Explain The N700m Poll Bribery Scam by ekpnigeria: 3:45pm On May 22, 2016
APC can not recovery from losing Rivers. Hey guys, wake up, it is real
Re: APC To Wike: Explain The N700m Poll Bribery Scam by DerrickzB: 3:58pm On May 22, 2016
DaBullIT:
See your life outside ??

Now he's under immunity , when he was harassing Rochas , what did you say ? when he was making noise about past governor stealing money , didn't you just hail him on ?

When he was all about badmouthing the APC government, what did you say ?

FYI he is not officially the Governor yet, the last i heard, the Rivers election is still being reviewed

WTF u saying??... Which election is been reviewed abeg??... Which place u from hear am abeg??.. Abi ur mouth dey scratch u??
Re: APC To Wike: Explain The N700m Poll Bribery Scam by DerrickzB: 4:02pm On May 22, 2016
mrvitalis:

Bro can u prove that? ? Thought wike probed ameachi what did they find?? Please just go and sleep
Ameachi legacy in Rivers State will speak for him, wike has borrowed 90bn and what has he got to show??
Come to Rivers State and see how dirty Port Harcourt is then u won't talk rubbish

It's people like you that eats in a wedding ceremony and claim he hasn't eaten... Wike's restructuring of rivers state is going to get to all part of rivers state.. Just in case you ur conscience is dead. lemme remind you that wike has constructed so many roads that you amaechi couldn't construct... And to add to these.. please oh.. the change you people were canvassing.. where has it gotten to in Nigeria??.. The panel that indicted amaechi nkor??.. what did the so called anti-graft president do about it... Y'all hypocritical retards.. Let the efcc invite and investigate amaechi first...
Re: APC To Wike: Explain The N700m Poll Bribery Scam by DerrickzB: 4:04pm On May 22, 2016
Tokety7:
Thug wike is also a yam eater. Shame to his supporters.

And shame to amaechi supporters... y'all zombies
Re: APC To Wike: Explain The N700m Poll Bribery Scam by DerrickzB: 4:08pm On May 22, 2016
Tokety7:

[b]
Far before he became minister, he has been investigated by security forces and found not culpable. This exercise was done for all would be ministers of the Republic. Petitions written against him were found to be baseless lies not worthy of the paper it was written on.
Secondly wike almost a yr ago promised to prosecute Amaechi claiming he has all the documents implicating him in his disposal. The question u should ask is what is stopping wike from instructing his AG to commence prosecution against Amaechi? Does Amaechi has immunity? Could it be that the documents he claimed he has are are documents only seen in his imagination that won't be tenable in court? Ur guess is as good as mine.
Wike remains a bastard if he doesn't commence Amaechi's prosecution.
Lastly, amaechi was in the senate during his screening with a copy of omereji report wike claimed indicted Amaechi. He demanded to the entire world that anyone should pinpoint where he was indicted in the document. Till date, no one Has been able to take up this challenge. Not even wikes minions who were in the senate chamber that day took up that challenge.
The moral of my epistle to u is stop succking wikes cocck. He is nothing but a shameless murrafucker. That he said so doesn't mean it is so. Use ur brain and stop being gullible. [/b]

****A bank in us.. through CNN said amaechi had 70bn naira in a foreign account.. what has ur so called president done about it... Of recent.. UK daily mail indicted amaechi.. has buhari said anything about it?? Talking about the senate house.. with the standard set.. was amaechi ever going to be minister??.. Hypocrisy is your case..
Re: APC To Wike: Explain The N700m Poll Bribery Scam by Nobody: 4:33pm On May 22, 2016
kropotkin2:
you are very correct. I agree with at least 90% of what you said. Let judges determine if political office holders should appear in court
kropotkin2:

What happened to the 10%?
Re: APC To Wike: Explain The N700m Poll Bribery Scam by Nobody: 4:36pm On May 22, 2016
Unique04:

What happened to the 10%?
most of everything else
Re: APC To Wike: Explain The N700m Poll Bribery Scam by Tokety7: 6:41pm On May 22, 2016
DerrickzB:

**** A bank in us..through CNN said amaechi had 70bn naira in a foreign account.. what has ur so called president done about it... Of recent.. UK daily mail indicted amaechi.. has buhari said anything about it?? Talking about the senate house.. with the standard set.. was amaechi ever going to be minister??.. Hypocrisy is your case..

****Which cnn? Are u ok at all. Provide the cnn link to that effect and I will be convinced ****
Dailymail UK didn't and has no power to indict anyone. **** They only reported what is being said about Amaechi. They carries out no investigation or forensic runs whatsoever. They just picked up what ur master wike sold to the public and reported it........Unfortunately what wike sold is a shameless lie if not he would have commenced prosecution before now.
Re: APC To Wike: Explain The N700m Poll Bribery Scam by Tokety7: 6:46pm On May 22, 2016
[s]
SeverusSnape:

You no do repetition again?.... I can see you just got an idea, Thanks for airing that idea instead of senseless repetitions.

@post, Same goes to you too, After boasting that Wike will be prosecuted after being disgraced out of office by Damumu Peterside. Sorry bro.
[/s]

U aren't making sense. The million dollar question is when will thug wike start the prosecution of Amaechi with the documents he claimed is with him. Sane minds are already questioning if the thuggish Governor has any document at all. Amaechi seems to be innocent afterall grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Edo Gets New Commissioner Of Police, 5 Days To Election / President Buhari Departs South Korea, Arrives In Abuja (Photos) / Tinubu Arrives Kebbi For APC Presidential Campaign Rally (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.