Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,250 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:28 AM

Famous Celebrities From Abia - Celebrities (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Famous Celebrities From Abia (62779 Views)

Celebrities From Anambra- PHOTOS / Renowned Celebrities From Imo State-the Eastern Heartland / Celebrities From Ogun State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Famous Celebrities From Abia by IkpuMmadu: 2:03pm On Jul 07, 2016
B2mario:

I mean sloop dog bro, a nigerian rapper.

But on a serious note, Don Jazzy real origin is isiukwuato Abia state and he was born in Umuahia. His mother might be from Isoko but I'm sure he and his brother, D'Prince are from Abia state.

Don Jazzy is from ukwuani and mum is from abia state
D prince is the child if asagba of asaba the king of asaba

They are not from abia
Re: Famous Celebrities From Abia by B2mario(m): 10:47am On Jul 17, 2016
IkpuMmadu:

Don Jazzy is from ukwuani and mum is from abia state
D prince is the child if asagba of asaba the king of asaba

They are not from abia

Hmmm, IkpuMadu are you serious?
Re: Famous Celebrities From Abia by oboy3(m): 10:03pm On Jul 19, 2016
slow dogg is from awkuzu,he mentions it in most of his songs,take note @ B2mario
Re: Famous Celebrities From Abia by dfrost: 11:02pm On Nov 05, 2016
cupidhero:

I am from Ohafia and i can authoritatively tell you of all the 25 villages in Ohafia none of them is called Ohafia.

Bros, fine babes full your LGA - Asaga, Ebem et al wink cheesy. Nice thread though.
Re: Famous Celebrities From Abia by SonOfEl(m): 9:47am On Feb 26, 2017
Meet ENI NJOKU JNR. (the son of the late professor eni njoku), HE IS THE TOP RANKING SCIENTIST IN AMERICA'S SPACE AGENCY, NASA.

Re: Famous Celebrities From Abia by Nancykay: 6:31pm On Feb 26, 2017
cupidhero:

Respect bro! You just killed the debate with that brilliant response. Abiriba/Nkporo L.G.A was once a dream...my dad's late friend fought hard to see it come to light but things didn't work out as they planned. I still maintain that there is such village as Ohafia. Even if Abiriba/Nkporo L.G.A became a reality Ohafia will still remain an L.G.A with 25 to 26 villages. I am from Ohafia and i can authoritatively tell you of all the 25 villages in Ohafia none of them is called Ohafia.
Kaa ooo, imelaa GI...
Re: Famous Celebrities From Abia by SonOfEl(m): 7:56pm On Feb 27, 2017
Abians are like quiet storms
Re: Famous Celebrities From Abia by superlightning: 9:53am On Jan 09, 2021
OLUCHI ONWEAGBA-ORLANDI, 1998 FACE OF AFRICA, INTERNATIONAL SUPER MODEL. FROM ISIUKWUATO, ABIA.

Re: Famous Celebrities From Abia by superlightning: 10:08am On Jan 09, 2021
SonOfEl:
Nice repping.....also remember OC UKEJE, NKIRU SYLVANUS, jay martins, 2shots, RUGGEDMAN. Don't also forget Samuel ACHILEFU, capt.CHINYERE KALU (nee CHINYERE ONYENUCHEYA), ABRAHAM GODSON, nnamdi ASOMUGHA, NDUBUISI EKEKWE, GEN. Ike NWACHUKWU.....the list seems endless....
Re: Famous Celebrities From Abia by superlightning: 10:18am On Jan 09, 2021
SonOfEl:

Nne you are wrong. Google it. She is from ukwa east, but married to an ohafia man. She now bears CHINYERE KALU (nee Onyenucheya) I think someone called opened a comprehensive thread about her some years back here in nairaland. I think 2013. Thanks.
Re: Famous Celebrities From Abia by superlightning: 10:23am On Jan 09, 2021
silverspringle:
Ezinne Akudo(formal miss Nig) and Bright Chimezie are from Imo state...Arondizogu and Mbano respectively.

Bright Chimezie is from Umuahia in Abia State

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Pregnant Korra Obidi Dances At The Club With Another Man / Fuel Scarcity; Nigerian Celebrities Now Rolling In Keke Napeps And Okadas.photos / Photo: Chief Tony Anenih & His Young Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.