Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,092 members, 7,818,277 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

Boko Haram Willing To Discuss Surrender And Release Of Chibok Girls - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Willing To Discuss Surrender And Release Of Chibok Girls (25002 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Should Surrender And Handover Himself To The Military / Boko Haram Ready To Discuss Surrender And Release Of Chibok Girls / Boko Haram Willing To Discuss Surrender And Release Of Chibok Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Willing To Discuss Surrender And Release Of Chibok Girls by 4nobody4every1: 10:49am On May 22, 2016
angry angry
Re: Boko Haram Willing To Discuss Surrender And Release Of Chibok Girls by Ellyogun(f): 10:50am On May 22, 2016
We don't negotiate with terrorists
Re: Boko Haram Willing To Discuss Surrender And Release Of Chibok Girls by BankeSmalls(f): 10:51am On May 22, 2016
Shallow plans, APC no sabi act film.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Willing To Discuss Surrender And Release Of Chibok Girls by olujay75(m): 10:51am On May 22, 2016
I our government should not accept this,we were begging them before but now,all Nigerians are saying NO RETREAT NO SURRENDER
Re: Boko Haram Willing To Discuss Surrender And Release Of Chibok Girls by CUM4WHAT(m): 10:52am On May 22, 2016
Lieing is an hobby for only nigerians.....
Meanwhile i sip my daura kunu with
prettythicksme in
d room
Re: Boko Haram Willing To Discuss Surrender And Release Of Chibok Girls by wiloy2k8(m): 10:54am On May 22, 2016
Ok
Re: Boko Haram Willing To Discuss Surrender And Release Of Chibok Girls by seacoast(m): 10:55am On May 22, 2016
Choi.. May 29th

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Willing To Discuss Surrender And Release Of Chibok Girls by alizma: 10:58am On May 22, 2016
which kind source be this. when did the source start following bokoharam issue? mcheeeeew.
Re: Boko Haram Willing To Discuss Surrender And Release Of Chibok Girls by southpole: 10:59am On May 22, 2016
If truly bokoharam was a plan then the plan succeeded because an ineffective person who is not
qualified to be a local govt Councillor was president.
Re: Boko Haram Willing To Discuss Surrender And Release Of Chibok Girls by Pyno30: 11:00am On May 22, 2016
The drama slowly coming to and end.
Their dad is now using fulani herdsmen and boko haram is now outdated,
Time shall tell who's behind all this.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Willing To Discuss Surrender And Release Of Chibok Girls by anytexy: 11:02am On May 22, 2016
[quote author=edlion57 post=45856995]Somebody plz shout SCAM ....[/quoteI]

I tell you. Any body that says Chibok girl is not a big SCAM must be an ApC Zombi or naturally a dummy.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Willing To Discuss Surrender And Release Of Chibok Girls by southpole: 11:02am On May 22, 2016
slap1:
OK

Buhari is willing to negotiate with BH but can't even consider negotiating with Niger Delta Avengers. How many people have BH killed? How many people have Niger-Delta Avengers killed? angry

And anyone who believes there's anything like Chibok girls is very gullible. This has been a poorly written script. Watch APC government release hundreds of 'Chibok girls' they have been keeping somewhere for the right time. See how healthy those girls will look like in relation to those in their parents' houses.

Now our attention will have to be diverted from the clear failings and rudderlessness of this government to praising it for 'rescuing'Chibok girls. I am still waiting for Buhari to make me regret not voting for him. So far, he hasn't. APC is built on propaganda and sustained with lies and deceit.

If truly bokoharam was a plan then the plan succeeded because an ineffective person who is not
Re: Boko Haram Willing To Discuss Surrender And Release Of Chibok Girls by BiafraBushBoy(m): 11:04am On May 22, 2016
AngelAhnie:
Buhari's plans are now revealing

Oya na allow your brother to rule in peace...NA can now trouble the nation the way Buhari boys did during the last administration..

Who be dis

Re: Boko Haram Willing To Discuss Surrender And Release Of Chibok Girls by alatbaba1(m): 11:07am On May 22, 2016
Kyase:

Lol, you well so? 90%? Broz you know nothing about the north, come school here, i swear you will have the least GP with hausa guys.

I'm an engineering student in one of the northern state of Nigeria. Hausa guys are not too dull but ain't brilliant. They lack basic education. Their primary and secondary education is a joke. The brilliant once the children of the rich. They can afford a good school for their wards. Government school her is a joke.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Willing To Discuss Surrender And Release Of Chibok Girls by Nobody: 11:09am On May 22, 2016
... This happening so close to may 29 makes it look kind of suspicious. Anyway no reasonable govt negotiates with terrorists.
I pray the girls get released.
Re: Boko Haram Willing To Discuss Surrender And Release Of Chibok Girls by Fourwinds: 11:10am On May 22, 2016
God go punish Boko Haram....which useless negotiation after dey don shine all d girls congo finish dem want negotiation...first dey have to unshine d congo meaning recreate dem as they were and also raise those they have killed back to life...then we can sit to negotiate

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Willing To Discuss Surrender And Release Of Chibok Girls by Akinaukwa: 11:13am On May 22, 2016
Psylas:
hope 2,600 people killed is in this present government because we know boko haram islamists have killed more than 50,000 since they started
Incorrect figure. Those criminals have wasted the lives of Nigerian times 3 of your quoted figure. Villages were wiped off, travellers were waylaid and killed. Am not even talking about those that died in suicide bombings. The figure is high.
Re: Boko Haram Willing To Discuss Surrender And Release Of Chibok Girls by White007(m): 11:13am On May 22, 2016
If these lairs are done with propagating their scripted film, they should let us know. What most Nigerians are really concern about now, is the comatose state our economy, By and large, our lives are worse off. Majority of the over 170 million Nigerians are in more pains than they were. Only liars, boot lickers and those near the corridors of power and apologists disagree.
Re: Boko Haram Willing To Discuss Surrender And Release Of Chibok Girls by Blakenails(m): 11:14am On May 22, 2016
Game of thrones loading..
Re: Boko Haram Willing To Discuss Surrender And Release Of Chibok Girls by worksmart(m): 11:15am On May 22, 2016
If you think about it, 500,000 is a very conservative estimate because BH policy was to kill anybody that they cannot abduct so it was on a six year spree of non-stop massacres.

[img]http://i.ytimg.com/vi/3Uf-PvSBnrg/hqdefault.jpg [/img]

[img]http://mahustlerszone.files./2015/01/b7irfqeigaaoo7b.jpg[/img]

[img]http://shariaunveiled.files./2015/03/boko-haram-100-bodies-1.jpg[/img]

NOETHNICITY:
500,000? Hmmmmmm! Hw d mind of man works remain a misery!
Re: Boko Haram Willing To Discuss Surrender And Release Of Chibok Girls by mu2sa2: 11:16am On May 22, 2016
dmostcheerful:
Now i get it, its close to 29th may.
Since there is no notable achievement by this administration, Pa PMB will ask his boys to release them.
Now on the 29th speach this will be one of his achievements.
Scam government.

My dear dont mind the stupid buffons, have it reduce to 2600 already.
I can remember during elections the number they were calling.
Boko haram bumbs market 400 victims, boko haram bombs mosque 800 victimes, all this on daily intervals.
Then i was like nawa all this hundreds of hits, consecutively on daily basics and we still have northerners.
Now they have reduced to just 2600 all to grab mercies. No fucking negotiation with this terrorists.
Who's more of a buffoon than he who wickedly plays the ostrich? Is it because these unfortunate girls aren't your sisters that you come here to spew trash? Pray, that your sister or mother is not abducted by kidnappers- your own criminal people - in the erosion-ravaged scum region you are holed up in. These girls have being in slavery for 2 years in the hands of heartless terrorists - hoodlums of your ilk judging by your senseless post- and you are rejoicing over their plight. You would even go out today to waste your time pretending you are worshipping - religion without conscience. Next time you post rubbish here you ought to be tracked down and bundled to sambisa for the cotton wool in your skull to be reset by shekau.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Willing To Discuss Surrender And Release Of Chibok Girls by aubventure: 11:16am On May 22, 2016
chriskosherbal:
The FG should maintain zero tolerance when it comes to negotiation with terrorist. We don't negotiate with terrorist.
you just talking like this because you didn't lose anyone. This Boko Haram issue is scam my Bro. Shey newspaper company invited the leader for interview or Shey them pay them visit for sambisa
Re: Boko Haram Willing To Discuss Surrender And Release Of Chibok Girls by Fourwinds: 11:19am On May 22, 2016
Re: Boko Haram Willing To Discuss Surrender And Release Of Chibok Girls by NOETHNICITY(m): 11:19am On May 22, 2016
worksmart:
If you think about it, 500,000 is a very conservative estimate because BH policy was to kill anybody that they cannot abduct so it was on a six year spree of non-stop massacres.
[/img]
Syrian war which I the deadliest this century has seen so far, is yet to consume 500,000!
Re: Boko Haram Willing To Discuss Surrender And Release Of Chibok Girls by slap1(m): 11:20am On May 22, 2016
southpole:

Whatever sails your boat, dude. Chibok girls is a scam. I didn't say the same for BH, but remember that Buhari and a host of other northern elders protested against the fight against BH in the formative years of their menace.
Re: Boko Haram Willing To Discuss Surrender And Release Of Chibok Girls by eyekaynoble: 11:20am On May 22, 2016
Lies & more lies everywhere!!!
Re: Boko Haram Willing To Discuss Surrender And Release Of Chibok Girls by aubventure: 11:24am On May 22, 2016
southpole:
because of power you are happy that your people took other innocent people life in other to achieve their aim. because you are happy for this, before next election your blood will be use for election sacrifice
Re: Boko Haram Willing To Discuss Surrender And Release Of Chibok Girls by Luckylife(m): 11:31am On May 22, 2016
No reasonable govt will negotiate with terrorists that destroyed, killed, raped and kidnapped its citizens . Chibok girls are not the only kidnapped innocent girls in Nigerian, not to talk of properties they have destroyed . Any body or groups that will give these blood sucking animals amnesty , the spirit and ghost of those killed by boko haram will forever torture, torment,fight and disturb them without mercy . If you are concerned for the voiceless (innocent victims killed by boko and political ambitions) click likes please.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Willing To Discuss Surrender And Release Of Chibok Girls by Kenturkey048(m): 11:33am On May 22, 2016
worksmart:
Only 2,600 killed ?

somebody is bad at maths.

Situations where there is an estimated 5 million IDP lets assume 10% of IDPs were killed by the terrorists before the survivors made it to safety, it would be reasonable to estimate that at least 500,000 must have been murdered.

given how we know these terrorist to murder anybody they could not abduct or recruit, the 500,000 estimate is likely a mere fraction of the true number murdered.
It was once said that police deaths alone at hands of Boko Haram number approx 100,000
and also slained soldiers would amount to that.
Re: Boko Haram Willing To Discuss Surrender And Release Of Chibok Girls by Kyase(m): 11:33am On May 22, 2016
alatbaba1:

I'm an engineering student in one of the northern state of Nigeria. Hausa guys are not too dull but ain't brilliant. They lack basic education. Their primary and secondary education is a joke. The brilliant once the children of the rich. They can afford a good school for their wards. Government school her is a joke.

And you think if they all have basic education just like any other region they won't surpass them?
Re: Boko Haram Willing To Discuss Surrender And Release Of Chibok Girls by deebsman1(m): 11:35am On May 22, 2016
a welcome devpt

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Lalong Misled Buhari To Inaugurate A Bridge Built By Jonathan" - Solomon Dalung / Sit-At-Home: IPOB Looted Bread Van In Enugu & Set It On Fire / Tribunal Upholds LP’s Onuakalusi, Dismisses APC’s Petition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.