Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,801 members, 7,820,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Should Surrender And Handover Himself To The Military - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Should Surrender And Handover Himself To The Military (4469 Views)

Abiola Invited Abacha To Overthrow Shonekan And Handover To Him After - Anenih / Junaid Mohammed: Why Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Arrested If He Steps Into Nigeria / Osinbanjo wanted to resign and handover to saraki after Duara's yabbing him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu Should Surrender And Handover Himself To The Military by OsunOriginal: 5:19pm On Sep 12, 2017
With the deployment of soldiers in SE and militarization of key Biafran towns, my advice to Nnamdi Kanu is to handover himself to Nigeria military or SSS to avoid loss of lives and properties. If he fails to do this, SE leaders should do the needful and hand him over before the rain of destruction starts. It will be too late to start calling UN and/or AI for help after the fact.

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Should Surrender And Handover Himself To The Military by HiddenShadow: 5:20pm On Sep 12, 2017
Afonjas and Cowardice

46 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Should Surrender And Handover Himself To The Military by tribalistseun: 5:21pm On Sep 12, 2017
Osun or Oshogbo people are funny cowards, they believe everyone should be like them.

Hello children we Afonjas are Cowards of Africa

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Should Surrender And Handover Himself To The Military by Edenoscar2(m): 5:22pm On Sep 12, 2017
OsunOriginal:
With the deployment of soldiers in SE and militarization of key Biafran towns, my advice to Nnamdi Kanu is to handover himself to Nigeria military or SSS to avoid loss of lives and properties. If he fails to do this, SE leaders should do the needful and hand him over before the rain of destruction starts. It will be too late to start calling UN and/or AI for help after the fact.
where is the court order for that

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Should Surrender And Handover Himself To The Military by mazimee(m): 5:23pm On Sep 12, 2017
Yeah, with Nnamdi Kanu's news any Olatunde Olanihi can have an opinion right inside his hut in Osun.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Should Surrender And Handover Himself To The Military by OsunOriginal: 5:25pm On Sep 12, 2017
hehehehehehhehehe...

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Should Surrender And Handover Himself To The Military by GrandGarcon: 5:26pm On Sep 12, 2017
OsunOriginal:
what type of foolishness cannot be found in afonjas, is Nnamdi kanu armed? I thought he has a case comming up Next month in Abuja. Or you just want to make fun of yourself.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Should Surrender And Handover Himself To The Military by OsunOriginal: 5:28pm On Sep 12, 2017
The second defeat of Biafra loading....

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Should Surrender And Handover Himself To The Military by Alcatraz007: 5:30pm On Sep 12, 2017
If i say i am not disappointed in the way and manner igbos have conducted themselves thus far, i would be lying.

I am not happy at all! What led to all these aggressive posturing?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Should Surrender And Handover Himself To The Military by Nobody: 5:50pm On Sep 12, 2017
OsunOriginal:

Thats what a true leader would have done. But the jobless and illiterate igbo youths who are following him don't value their lives. The Igbos that I know are highly intelligent and hard-working people who just wanna make their money and live large both home and away. Not these ipob fools screaming online and offline cos they don't have a life ambition.

The biggest mistake FG made was to release the Nnamdi Kanu guy. He has proven to the judiciary that he is a thug who will never abide by court rules.

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Should Surrender And Handover Himself To The Military by Swagahyk(m): 5:52pm On Sep 12, 2017
Igbos should be allowed to go....Afonjas said 'NO'
Igbos should stay...Afonjas keep calling them names.

Please what do you want from us??

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Should Surrender And Handover Himself To The Military by Nobody: 5:56pm On Sep 12, 2017
Swagahyk:
Igbos should be allowed to go....Afonjas said 'NO'
Igbos should stay...Afonjas keep calling them names.

Please what do you want from us??

Which Afonja? You need piritin and septrin injection.
As if we have your time... Go and face Buhari... Chisco Bus is 5k to Abuja, go there and protest... Not on Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Should Surrender And Handover Himself To The Military by Swagahyk(m): 6:15pm On Sep 12, 2017
masterpolyglot:

Which Afonja? You need piritin and septrin injection.
As if we have your time... Go and face Buhari... Chisco Bus is 5k to Abuja, go there and protest... Not on Nairaland.

Then why are you guys( Afonjas) always quick to comment ill about Nnamdi KANU and IBOP that have been having peaceful protest within their territory without shading any blood unlike some people up north.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Should Surrender And Handover Himself To The Military by Nobody: 6:33pm On Sep 12, 2017
Swagahyk:

Then why are you guys( Afonjas) always quick to comment ill about Nnamdi KANU and IBOP that have been having peaceful protest within their territory without shading any blood unlike some people up north.

Because you are on an online platform where millions see and contribute to posts, not your family meeting in Abakaliki.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Should Surrender And Handover Himself To The Military by PointB: 6:42pm On Sep 12, 2017
Alcatraz007:
If i say i am not disappointed in the way and manner igbos have conducted themselves thus far, i would be lying.

I am not happy at all! What led to all these aggressive posturing?

Igbos do not exist to make you happy. Pursue your happiness elsewhere. I'm sure you have enough jesters in yorubaland for this purpose!

Referendum is what we asked for. If the zoo army want to continue to soil their image, and continue to provide evidence for future prosecution, we'll oblige.

They can't kill us all, and they can't kill the idea of Biafra!

9 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Should Surrender And Handover Himself To The Military by Swagahyk(m): 6:43pm On Sep 12, 2017
masterpolyglot:

Because you are on an online platform where millions see and contribute to posts, not your family meeting in Abakaliki.

You didn't answer my question. Read it again
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Should Surrender And Handover Himself To The Military by Nobody: 6:45pm On Sep 12, 2017
Swagahyk:

You didn't answer my question. Read it again

Have you eaten today bros? Cos e be like say you no get job ooo...
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Should Surrender And Handover Himself To The Military by ExpiredNigeria: 6:46pm On Sep 12, 2017
OsunOriginal:

Nne gi there!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Should Surrender And Handover Himself To The Military by PointB: 6:47pm On Sep 12, 2017
By the way, Military deployment is an expensive venture. The clueless government is just engaging in needless waste of scarce funds. They'll achieve nothing with this deployment, having wasted so much money paying logistics, soldiers allowance, and maintain of equipment.

Sheer waste of resources, against throwing protesters.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Should Surrender And Handover Himself To The Military by attackgat: 6:47pm On Sep 12, 2017
OsunOriginal:

Sorry but we do not subscribe to slave mentality in our area

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Should Surrender And Handover Himself To The Military by Opakan2: 6:49pm On Sep 12, 2017
El-Zakay comes to mind.. A friend of the caliphate that has been in detention up till this moment talkless of common criminal like Kanu.

Abeg someone should gimme hanky, lemme weep for those Ipob miscreants.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Should Surrender And Handover Himself To The Military by cstr1000: 6:49pm On Sep 12, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Should Surrender And Handover Himself To The Military by Throwback: 6:50pm On Sep 12, 2017
Swagahyk:

If I recall correctly, nobody here on Nairaland who was not from Aba, knew whoever was called Nnamdi Kanu.

It was you lots that always came here to regurgitate the hate he was propagating on his radio. You wanted us to know what he was saying about us, but you do not want to know what our impression of his actions are?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Should Surrender And Handover Himself To The Military by Opakan2: 6:55pm On Sep 12, 2017
cstr1000:

No. It is a genetic thing. Oladipo Diya can testify .
When you see them yapping about their watery bravery that does not exist, you would think it is a different ''yoruba'' from the ones we all know. grin

But your governors have come out to deny biafra and Ipob. Infact they gave military the go ahead to kill ipob members.

So what's the obsession with Yorubas?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Should Surrender And Handover Himself To The Military by Swagahyk(m): 6:57pm On Sep 12, 2017
Throwback:

If I recall correctly, nobody here on Nairaland who was not from Aba, knew whoever was called Nnamdi Kanu.

It was you lots that always came here to regurgitate the hate he was propagating on his radio. You wanted us to know what he was saying about us, but you do not want to know what our impression of his actions are?

The bolded.... How??
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Should Surrender And Handover Himself To The Military by SalamRushdie: 6:59pm On Sep 12, 2017
OsunOriginal:

What are you saying ? Has he ever been declared wanted by the law ? Is he a fugitive ? Abeg recieve sense ..I promise you this era of Fulani oppression under Buhari won't last long again because God will take control in 19 days from tommorow

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Should Surrender And Handover Himself To The Military by oluseyiforjesus(m): 7:01pm On Sep 12, 2017
If he's a good leader he should surrender instead of wasting d lives of ds youths
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Should Surrender And Handover Himself To The Military by Swagahyk(m): 7:01pm On Sep 12, 2017
Throwback:

And what were the hate speeches that blinded your eyes and memory not to see the ones your Northern faithfuls have been making against the Igbos and still walk away Scot free

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Should Surrender And Handover Himself To The Military by cstr1000: 7:02pm On Sep 12, 2017
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Should Surrender And Handover Himself To The Military by Ratello: 7:02pm On Sep 12, 2017
OsunOriginal:

I perceive you are a funny Yoruba man right? undecided

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Should Surrender And Handover Himself To The Military by Swagahyk(m): 7:02pm On Sep 12, 2017
masterpolyglot:

Have you eaten today bros? Cos e be like say you no get job ooo...

You wey get Job still get time to answer me ba??

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BREAKING: Court Of Appeal Sacks PDP Senator-elect Ned Nwoko / Why Igbo's Must Ignore The 31st Sit At Home Order. / New Naira Note Detioriated After Few Weeks In Safe Box! Igberetv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.