Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,029 members, 7,818,036 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

12 Reasons Many People Believe The Chibok School Kidnapping Is A Scam - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 12 Reasons Many People Believe The Chibok School Kidnapping Is A Scam (1295 Views)

Photos Of Salomi Pogu, The Chibok Girl Rescued Today / I Don’t Hate The North Like People Believe – Nnamdi Kanu / Rescued Chibok School Girls Resume Classes, Share Their Dreams And Aspirations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

12 Reasons Many People Believe The Chibok School Kidnapping Is A Scam by mikron(m): 2:22am On May 22, 2016
Here are the reasons why I and many others like me don’t believe the Chibok story.

It is not exactly correct to accuse those who disbelieve the Chibok girls abduction story of insensitivity. Truth be told, the Chibok girls story is riddled with inconsistencies, incoherences, contradictions and outright lies. Believing the story almost requires suspending a part of the brain used in critical thinking and reasoning.

I am not implying that no girl was abducted in Chibok. Far from it. I am just saying that those who narrated the event starting from the Chibok School principal -Hajiya Kwambura Asabe, the Borno state governor -Ibrahim Shettima down to the Nigerian army… all of these characters deliberately manipulated their report to achieve certain aim.

Rather than trying to guilt people into swallowing the lies sold by the aforementioned characters, those who honestly believe the Chibok story should be trying to help offer answers to some of the questions regarding the incident:

1. What did Boko Haram use in moving over 200 girls??

2. I mean, how many trucks were in their convoy and how did they move such a very long convoy to their destination without being detected by the authority?

3. How did Boko Haram manage to keep over 200 girls in custody and completely off the radar of powerful countries like America and Britain with all their sophisticated equipments such that these two countries came here and searched for the girls but found nothing??

4. Why did it take weeks for the supposed parents of the abducted girls to come forward??

5. Why did it take months for the Chibok school of the abducted girls to come forward with their names and photos??

6. How possible is it to have around 276 girls sitting for physics WAEC exam in one center in an educationally disadvantaged state like Borno??

Sometime last year, some of the girls were reported to have escaped from the Boko Boys and were even interviewed by CNN. My questions go thus:

8. How did a couple of naive teenage girls manage to escape from the world’s deadliest terror group??

9. And how did the escapees find their way through the mine-infested Sambisa forest which the authorities told us is as big as the entire Enugu State?? This question is particularly important to me.

10. In the interview with CNN, the chibok girls who were supposedly sitting for WAEC exam at the time of their abduction could not speak English language. Na Hausa language they for take write the WAEC exam??

Now, to the issue of one of the girls that’s just been ‘rescued’:

11. How come the army, the vigilante and the school authority were all having verbal gymnastics over the girl’s name with each group coming up with different name for the girl??

12. Does it mean that the girl no longer know her own name??

If there is something I hate so much, it is being thought insensitive. But there is something I hate even more, and that is pretending to believe an illogical story just to sound politically correct.

8 Likes

Re: 12 Reasons Many People Believe The Chibok School Kidnapping Is A Scam by GloriaNinja(f): 2:27am On May 22, 2016
I don't think it is a scam.
Re: 12 Reasons Many People Believe The Chibok School Kidnapping Is A Scam by Psylas(m): 2:28am On May 22, 2016
someone will soon give us 14 reasons

another Chibok girl has been found in Europe

Re: 12 Reasons Many People Believe The Chibok School Kidnapping Is A Scam by pinkyliceous(f): 2:31am On May 22, 2016
In my own opinion, the whole Chibok Girls of a thing is a political scam.

Even if some girls were abducted, they were not taken to Sambisa but rather to an Emir's palace.

The so-called rescued girl never looked like someone living in the forest, despite the fact that the NA tried everything to make her look unkept in our eyes.

6 Likes

Re: 12 Reasons Many People Believe The Chibok School Kidnapping Is A Scam by Psylas(m): 2:35am On May 22, 2016
GloriaNinja:
I don't think it is a scam.
you are dull

1 Like

Re: 12 Reasons Many People Believe The Chibok School Kidnapping Is A Scam by WhoRUDeceiving: 2:36am On May 22, 2016
Nigeria itself is a scam

1 Like

Re: 12 Reasons Many People Believe The Chibok School Kidnapping Is A Scam by dmostcheerful(f): 2:37am On May 22, 2016
We all know, most people trying so hard to defend this pathetic scam knows inwardly that all this is scam, but for political sentiment, tribal bigotry and lack of conscience they all agreed to this lie.
I dont really blame them anyway, this is as a result of a forced colonel settlement.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 12 Reasons Many People Believe The Chibok School Kidnapping Is A Scam by Ademusiwa1: 3:46am On May 22, 2016
[/size]

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 12 Reasons Many People Believe The Chibok School Kidnapping Is A Scam by Nobody: 4:42am On May 22, 2016
I served in the north and its a known fact that them girls don't go to school. Just few of them. The only way a single school can boast of 200+ physics students is if the whole secondary school in the LGA is writing physics at Chibok.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 12 Reasons Many People Believe The Chibok School Kidnapping Is A Scam by Leobrain(m): 6:08am On May 22, 2016
g
Re: 12 Reasons Many People Believe The Chibok School Kidnapping Is A Scam by opalu: 6:08am On May 22, 2016
Spare me
Re: 12 Reasons Many People Believe The Chibok School Kidnapping Is A Scam by FagsamPHP(m): 6:13am On May 22, 2016
k
Re: 12 Reasons Many People Believe The Chibok School Kidnapping Is A Scam by FagsamPHP(m): 6:18am On May 22, 2016
jcmaiah:
I served in the north and its a known fact that them girls don't go to school. Just few of them. The only way a single school can boast of 200+ physics students is if the whole secondary school in the LGA is writing physics at Chibok.

God bless you for this.. 200+ science students in a secondary school in north? Even most of the schools in in south west dont have up to that as total waec students
Re: 12 Reasons Many People Believe The Chibok School Kidnapping Is A Scam by greatgod2012(f): 6:23am On May 22, 2016
I've been avoiding this chibok girls saga like a plague. I refuse to say anything on it. But one thing I know for sure is that, no matter how long it takes, the truth shall be revealed one day.
Re: 12 Reasons Many People Believe The Chibok School Kidnapping Is A Scam by Nobody: 6:28am On May 22, 2016
I guess your are a soldier or related to one .

Nice strategy!!! I respeck you Sir.
Ademusiwa1:
[size=28pt]
fThe chibuk story is a scam, the people were only trying to protect themself, because the people were looking at the satellite pictures. They are scared.
People are going to feel safer ,seen the military in their local government.

They were trying to get the military to come to their area. To protect them. Because at this point. The whole country should be protected.

This is why I said the best is to remove local government. And use the local government headquarters as military offices. 50 milliary men per local government. To use the local government building headquarters.

That will get rid of the local government which is the reason. The people who feel cheated are fighting over. And I have solved half of the problem.

I am not a gambler. I will not gamble on people life. The local government , don't perform any function.

1. That is 774 command post for the military to monitor event. Which is 774 major and captain command.

2. There is no money to build new command post, the local government don't do anything.
3. The security clearance can be take care by the military.

4. Most major and captain in the military have no command. This can be their command post.

5. The army also have maintenance unit, which can serve this community. And the military officers can gain experience from this. As maintenance officers which is critical in war

6. Nema function is the duty of the army. Which is search and recruit. And the army can perform this in all 774 location .

7 army can also do frsc duty. Which is suppose to be under them for security reason.

8 the army is also protect the people too.

9 it also help nysc. Who can report to this new military post.

10 give the new graduate work experience working under the military

11 Most local government have clinic , the army can put their military medical Corp in this clinic to gain war time experience.

We are paying the army medical Corp to sit in offices, this will give them more eexperience working in this clinc.

12 It also mean people can get military jobs in their local environment.

[/size]

Re: 12 Reasons Many People Believe The Chibok School Kidnapping Is A Scam by mrvitalis(m): 6:53am On May 22, 2016
Now u believe hate can really blind fold someone's eye,
How did they move over 200 girls
Haven't u had Nigerians army rescuing more girls in a place??
It never took days before the parents and the school raised alarm, it was the president that delayed his own response

How can someone say this is a scam, wen American confirm that they saw were the girls were kept then??
Please reason
Re: 12 Reasons Many People Believe The Chibok School Kidnapping Is A Scam by BushidoBlue(m): 7:11am On May 22, 2016
mrvitalis:
Now u believe hate can really blind fold someone's eye,
How did they move over 200 girls
Haven't u had Nigerians army rescuing more girls in a place??
It never took days before the parents and the school raised alarm, it was the president that delayed his own response

How can someone say this is a scam, wen American confirm that they saw were the girls were kept then??
Please reason

This is what makes many people believe it is a scam.

The inconsistencies.

1) the president then was not informed of the kidnap until 2 weeks after .

2) when the girl and her husband cum brother cum abductor were rescued, is it that she couldn't tell the authorities her real name? I mean dis she suddenly forget her true name

Come on man!!!
Re: 12 Reasons Many People Believe The Chibok School Kidnapping Is A Scam by joyandfaith: 7:18am On May 22, 2016
Ademusiwa1:
[size=28pt]
fThe chibuk story is a scam, the people were only trying to protect themself, because the people were looking at the satellite pictures. They are scared.
People are going to feel safer ,seen the military in their local government.

They were trying to get the military to come to their area. To protect them. Because at this point. The whole country should be protected.

This is why I said the best is to remove local government. And use the local government headquarters as military offices. 50 milliary men per local government. To use the local government building headquarters.

That will get rid of the local government which is the reason. The people who feel cheated are fighting over. And I have solved half of the problem.

I am not a gambler. I will not gamble on people life. The local government , don't perform any function.

1. That is 774 command post for the military to monitor event. Which is 774 major and captain command.

2. There is no money to build new command post, the local government don't do anything.
3. The security clearance can be take care by the military.

4. Most major and captain in the military have no command. This can be their command post.

5. The army also have maintenance unit, which can serve this community. And the military officers can gain experience from this. As maintenance officers which is critical in war

6. Nema function is the duty of the army. Which is search and recruit. And the army can perform this in all 774 location .

7 army can also do frsc duty. Which is suppose to be under them for security reason.

8 the army is also protect the people too.

9 it also help nysc. Who can report to this new military post.

10 give the new graduate work experience working under the military

11 Most local government have clinic , the army can put their military medical Corp in this clinic to gain war time experience.

We are paying the army medical Corp to sit in offices, this will give them more eexperience working in this clinc.

12 It also mean people can get military jobs in their local environment.

[/size]

got me thinking. make sense
Re: 12 Reasons Many People Believe The Chibok School Kidnapping Is A Scam by mrvitalis(m): 7:19am On May 22, 2016
BushidoBlue:

This is what makes many people believe it is a scam.

The inconsistencies.

1) the president then was not informed of the kidnap until 2 weeks after .

2) when the girl and her husband cum brother cum abductor were rescued, is it that she couldn't tell the authorities her real name? I mean dis she suddenly forget her true name

Come on man!!!
Ur number 1 is ember embarrasing the army were knew and the president didn't know?? That's his own weakness
2) the girl most have known that boko haram are really looking for them and that they are prime suspect so she didn't want to review her identity till she was sure

Did you even read ther quotes??
Re: 12 Reasons Many People Believe The Chibok School Kidnapping Is A Scam by GloriaNinja(f): 11:44am On May 22, 2016
Psylas:
you are dull
so shall it be for you as written on your signature.
Re: 12 Reasons Many People Believe The Chibok School Kidnapping Is A Scam by Psylas(m): 5:36pm On May 22, 2016
GloriaNinja:
so shall it be for you as written on your signature.
because I said you are dull? smh nothing do you, I have wished myself evil, I don't wish people evil rather I claim all the evil, I still need more till I'm no more, thanks for that
Re: 12 Reasons Many People Believe The Chibok School Kidnapping Is A Scam by GloriaNinja(f): 9:56pm On May 22, 2016
Psylas:
because I said you are dull? smh nothing do you, I have wished myself evil, I don't wish people evil rather I claim all the evil, I still need more till I'm no more, thanks for that
better
Re: 12 Reasons Many People Believe The Chibok School Kidnapping Is A Scam by Psylas(m): 11:16pm On May 22, 2016
GloriaNinja:
better
thumbs up

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Ambode Commissions Newly Constructed Ajasa-command Road In Alimosho / Untold Story Of Senate Rules Forgery Scandal Involving Saraki And Ekweremadu / FG & CCECC Signs Mou On Lagos Calabar Railway To Be Delivered In 2yrs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.