Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,433 members, 7,830,175 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

Pastor Sunday Adelaja's Church In Adultery Scandal - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Sunday Adelaja's Church In Adultery Scandal (45407 Views)

Fleur Carine Matip: "Pastor Sunday Adelaja Wanted Sex From Me, Has My Photos" / Sunday Adelaja Speaks On Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal / Pastor In Adultery Mess, Flees Housewife’s Home Unclad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Sunday Adelaja's Church In Adultery Scandal by Nobody: 2:34pm On May 22, 2016
spiralwedge:

That message was given last month and not a month ago. It was a strong and deep message which I think he shouldn't have shared publicly, probably in a theological discuss.
The source of the Sunday Punch newspaper is from a a blog. It was only paraphrased.
Bloggers only insinuate. Perhaps they did so because of that message.
The blogger only tried to create a scandal. And thats a typical Russian propaganda.
Kiev is not in Russia please, and that article is a flaw.

Which article ?

Sorry but the article I linked in my post clearly mentioned Ukraine and not Russia.

Here it is again ;

http://www.christianitytoday.com/gleanings/2016/may/will-embassy-of-god-punish-sunday-adelaja-multiple-affairs.html
Re: Pastor Sunday Adelaja's Church In Adultery Scandal by Nobody: 2:36pm On May 22, 2016
Baboo13:
When things like this happen you people are quick to pounce so you can justify your not going to church, 'no one knows who's serving him', 'church leaders' are corrupt and all that. Have you sat down and examined your own life?

Sit down at home o and don't go to church. Whether its your pastor that died for you on the cross of calvary you'll tell me

My friend go and sit down.

We are talking about so called leaders stealing money from the sheep , sleeping with them and corrupting their women, wives, sisters and daughters and you are spouting nonsense.

Until it clicks in your head that the majority of these churches ( but not all ) are MEN owned enterprises , your likes will continue to tag along with the 'dumb' crowd.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Sunday Adelaja's Church In Adultery Scandal by Cutehector(m): 2:37pm On May 22, 2016
kossyablaze:
whr u go? Dem ban u or no money for data?
I been go offshore o wink
Re: Pastor Sunday Adelaja's Church In Adultery Scandal by Nobody: 2:40pm On May 22, 2016
Several of those close to him have accused him of thwarting attempts to help or discipline.

This is what Adelaja's mentor, Ulysses Tuff, founder and pastor at The Way, said ;

“I am not a professional psychiatrist, nor profess to be one, but you never addressed the sins you committed against those innocent women, many of which are married,” wrote Ulysses Tuff, founder and pastor at The Way, The Truth, and The Life Christian Center in Georgia, to Adelaja in a letter obtained by CT. He has been Adelaja’s mentor since 1995.

“If I had to use words to describe and give a very general perspective about you, I would choose such words as hallucination of grandeur, narcissistic, or sociopathic behavior,” Tuff continued.

“Yet, you said that according to 1 Cor. 2:2-10, everything you are going through is connected to your Apostleship,” he wrote. “Not Paul, nor any of the apostles in preparation for apostleship were found to have defiled 20, 30, or more women (this number of women was what you said on my first night meeting with you, you also said there could be more, you don’t remember). It is damaging to the integrity and laws of scriptural interpretation, how you have twisted the scripture to paint a picture of your sainthood and my life as one that was so grievous.”
Tuff said he was officially withdrawing himself as Adelaja’s “spiritual father.”

“It's true you have mastered the technique (voice control, communication skills, strategic planning, etc.), but what you have failed to recognize, like many others, is that what makes or breaks ministers is not teachings, but what goes on within your soul,” he wrote.

Tuff declined further comment to CT.
Re: Pastor Sunday Adelaja's Church In Adultery Scandal by spiralwedge(m): 2:47pm On May 22, 2016
frosbel2:

Which article ?

Sorry but the article I linked in my post clearly mentioned Ukraine and not Russia.

Here it is again ;

http://www.christianitytoday.com/gleanings/2016/may/will-embassy-of-god-punish-sunday-adelaja-multiple-affairs.html

The article i referred to is the op's.

Your link? No, i didnt bother to check. I don't waste time on such things. There are so many other links i would click that will add to my knowledge.

I will click, if you post me a link from Ukraine, probably ending with. . ua.

Someone posted Pastor Sunday's response. Did you see that.
End of discussion for me.

NB
Anyone who wants to quote me should live or have lived in former Soviet countries. Thank you.
Re: Pastor Sunday Adelaja's Church In Adultery Scandal by Nobody: 3:02pm On May 22, 2016
spiralwedge:

The article i referred to is the op's.

Your link? No, i didnt bother to check. I don't waste time on such things. There are so many other links i would click that will add to my knowledge.

I will click, if you post me a link from Ukraine, probably ending with. . ua.

Someone posted Pastor Sunday's response. Did you see that.
End of discussion for me.

NB
Anyone who wants to quote me should live or have lived in former Soviet countries. Thank you.

Lol, I see you are in self denial. May God help you people from following these mere mortals as if they are God himself.

SMH.
Re: Pastor Sunday Adelaja's Church In Adultery Scandal by Baboo13(m): 3:03pm On May 22, 2016
frosbel2:

My friend go and sit down.

We are talking about so called leaders stealing money from the sheep , sleeping with them and corrupting their women, wives, sisters and daughters and you are spouting nonsense.

Until it clicks in your head that the majority of these churches ( but not all ) are MEN owned enterprises , your likes will continue to tag along with the 'dumb' crowd.

What I wrote is directed to christians who claim they don't go to church because of the sin of others. Read again and don't be unnecessarily angry
Re: Pastor Sunday Adelaja's Church In Adultery Scandal by olumide81(m): 4:19pm On May 22, 2016
folks4luv:

lol. hello Adam?
Hi Eve, got some more apple for me,preferably double shaped
Re: Pastor Sunday Adelaja's Church In Adultery Scandal by folks4luv(f): 4:44pm On May 22, 2016
olumide81:
Hi Eve, got some more apple for me,preferably double shaped
lol. I ain't no Eve dude
Re: Pastor Sunday Adelaja's Church In Adultery Scandal by vislabraye(m): 4:57pm On May 22, 2016
femicyrus:
I know a man in rccg they call pastor who is married with 3 kids.
he is very good in motivating people to pray at the top of their voice
he goes to deliverance ministration with his girlfriend that pose as a gospel singer while his wife stays at home.
the elders always celebrate him although they do not know of his secret life meanwhile they care not to know so far he is 'fire brand'

shocked . Who be de pastor ?
Re: Pastor Sunday Adelaja's Church In Adultery Scandal by femicyrus(m): 5:53pm On May 22, 2016
sinto5:

Bros are u sure of what u are saying? If u are, pls I'd like u give me more details of such pastor, u can add me up on whatsapp for better chat .. 08095968570
why do you care if the elders don't?
he was a guest minister last Friday at a vigil jumping up and down like jetli

just make sure you make heaven, you will see lots of surprises
Re: Pastor Sunday Adelaja's Church In Adultery Scandal by florencepoko2: 6:54pm On May 22, 2016
Perhaps this accusation is false, God alone knows the truth. But why the woman is always used to compromise or drop pastors ?? Surely the work of Satan. undecided
Re: Pastor Sunday Adelaja's Church In Adultery Scandal by vigilantee(m): 7:03pm On May 22, 2016
firstolalekan:
cry cry

Chai cry
I know know the difference between pastors and studs this days sad

PASTORS; SEX WITH MEMBER'S WIVES, RAPE & JUJU
Re: Pastor Sunday Adelaja's Church In Adultery Scandal by Anglovel: 7:12pm On May 22, 2016
Please be honest n Lead a corruptionfree lifestyle Cheating is a worse form of Corruption since it becomes part of your DNA. Live within your means Why cheat mtn? u will be cheated too in future or sooner than u expect
Monday456:
cry cool
Re: Pastor Sunday Adelaja's Church In Adultery Scandal by kossyablaze(m): 7:18pm On May 22, 2016
Cutehector:
I been go offshore o wink
lol welcome bk
Re: Pastor Sunday Adelaja's Church In Adultery Scandal by Mackson01: 8:59pm On May 22, 2016
Pastor Sunday is a man of integrity . For long , those white people are never happy with him pastoring the biggest Church in Ukraine.
Re: Pastor Sunday Adelaja's Church In Adultery Scandal by omogidi234(m): 9:53pm On May 22, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
hmmm ONLY GOD knows the truth, but one thing i believe that The pastor is in for a greater reward and blessing if this allegations are false becaus its a trial of his faith and the people bearing false witness against him should start preparing their own casket, becaus judgement must be given for conspiring against his annointing. like i said ONLY GOD knows the truth.

I agree with your line of thought, however without being judgmental, this story might be true or not. I once saw a youtube video where the pastor was telling youth in his church that if you are committing sexual sin and armed robber shoots you, that you will land in heaven and not hell. That sexual sin only cannot take you to hell. With that at back of my mind, it would take some time before I can brush aside any sexual allegation against him.
Re: Pastor Sunday Adelaja's Church In Adultery Scandal by calcal: 3:17am On May 23, 2016
it's true the guy dey Bleep - which naija man dey ukraine wey no dey Bleep about?
Re: Pastor Sunday Adelaja's Church In Adultery Scandal by ogooluwaakinto: 7:54pm On May 24, 2016
What this video where he talks about TB Joshua:
https://www.nairaland.com/3124873/video-watch-what-sunday-adelaja

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Experience 13: Live Thread / Pope Francis Endorses Same-Sex Couples Civil Union / Bishop Oyedepo Speaks Against LGBTQ Rise In The World (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.